What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

H

Hoover_lungz

Thats what i was trying to say to you earlier Jah, that cut is different from the ECSD i can tell you that for a fact iv smoked enough ECSD on the east coast and its quite different.
I think what herb said is right that cut is the Original Deisel its alot more on the Chem side of things than the ECSD is..
Il be putting her into flower again soon....Peace

I know DrD this is the Sour Diesel cut bruv:) lol

Anyways DrD you down for the 420cup?? :)

theherbalizor

Veteran
He he,

as Hazy said, THe Jah DNA cut is the OD aka AJ cut. Without doubt.

Its definitly more potent than the CC cut.

As we all say tho, dont matter what it is, if you like you keep it. If not its on to the next thing.

H

Hoover_lungz

you boys heard of the sour d irie cut? BAD ASS MAN

My French friend says there is a Ririe sd cut in France and its a killer pheno found from rezs seeds back in the days. Im sure sumone here knows a bit more than me on that one lol

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SSH F2 is an international clone available in the UK and overseas. There's a few different versions floating about, but they all come from the same base of F2 stock. The seeds are available at seedbay as freebies. peace

C

cheesey

does the chem d clone all ways look shite due to patchy leafs or does it grow out when the plant gets bigger ???
also if you breed with it does it pass the virus on in the cross ? cheers

Dr. D

Veteran
Always there from what iv seen Cheesey, i think it may pass onto siblings but no 100% there. And also its not a virus otherwise it would pass it on to other plants..Peace

C

cheesey

Always there from what iv seen Cheesey, i think it may pass onto siblings but no 100% there. And also its not a virus otherwise it would pass it on to other plants..Peace

kk cheers ., what is it then ??? why does it look so shite ?

took a cpl of pics

Last edited:

Mr. Supergrow

These are the cuts people dream about!!! didnt even know they were going round the uk!!!! never seen anything like these in my area and i have asked about.

Last edited by a moderator:

theherbalizor

Veteran
Yeah the Mosaic virus thing is one ugly mo fo. I have been working out how to decrease the patchyness. And through experimentation, the plants do best when vegged out. I have a friend the runs it DWC and I only see these leaf issues in the first couple of weeks of veg then he has no sign of it.

I just ran some with no veg and they nearly all died on me due to light toxicity from not being able to photosynthesise properly as a massive lack in chlorophyll.

And does it spread... well I have to say yes. I think. When ever I do cuts I always take from chem using own scalps and scissors. Well I forgot once. Now all my plants that contain the chem (SD DNA, SD CC, Giesel, C4D#5 all display this growth characteristic to some degree).

Perhaps its something late lies dormant in all chem lines and just needs to have the switch flicked if you like. As everything else I have will not get it at all.... And I have actually tried to infect cuts, like snoe, cheese etc.

the chem d looks shite but still pulls thru with the results...just when your doing cuts from other strains..use a diff scissors/knife...

C

cheesey

the chem d looks shite but still pulls thru with the results...just when your doing cuts from other strains..use a diff scissors/knife...

sound cheers mate . just hope its not past on when i seed it . but like u said them other yanky strains you are running are sound ... just hope mine will be lol .

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah i started the thread - many people think that the variegated leaf trait is genetic rather than TMV, although we dont have a conclusive answer yet.

it passes to offspring sometimes (as a gentic trait would ) but most people say the chem d trait isnt infectious - whereas TMV is definitely infectious. if anyone has any good info then please go post it.

i found the chem leaf trait is less pronounced when the plant is happy and growing fast - this is my first run with it, under a p1ssy little LED, and im very happy with the bud growth, starting to pong too 4-5 weeks in. ill post some pics soon.

so, the Diesels, we have the CC cut/ECSD and the dna cut - both of which im running side by side, which other SD cuts are in contention here in the UK?

wish i could attend the 420 and toke them up with you guys, but i accepted the offer of a family week in cornwall without realizing the dates clashed :(

i'll try and have a little smoke up with a couple of friends to get some verdicts at my end.

i'll post up some pics of he diesels too soon, they are starting to get interesting :)

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
so, the Diesels, we have the CC cut/ECSD and the dna cut - both of which im running side by side, which other SD cuts are in contention here in the UK?

Hazyfontazy has a clone which he says came into the country around 6 years ago from Boston, which closely resembles the ECSD clone we see our American chums here growing. This particular clone is alive and kicking in the UK still.

Hazyfontazy said:

Don't know/can't vouch for it's authenticity, but by the same token have no reason to think Hazy would fabricate a story for an S1, Rez or NYCD selection, as has been suggested by some as an alternative origin for the clone..

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool, from the pics it doesnt look like it has that leaf blade sideways curve trait that the other two diesels have (although its hard to see) OG kush does the same think i think.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you can see the curve here in the dna cut bottom left.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts