What's new

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one Roll it large, great to have some more quality on the shores.
Mack i cant say that i notice any cookie smell to be honest bro......placebo effect i reckon, it was called Girl Scout Cookies because it smelt like thin mint cookies and i defiantly noticed some menthol type smell late in flower that subsided towards harvest time. Stunning lady for sure, i cant load a grinder without a buildup of finger hash.
As far as the Triangle i got to say its the most complex OG that i have ever tried and it makes perfect sense to me that its the Florida OG that made the GSC. This run although its early days i think maybe the Triangle is smoking a bit better than the GSC but only coz she flushed out slightly more thoroughly.......both are insanely potent, the type of smoke that make the hair on your arms stand up and gives full body stone.
Peace

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran

groovee

as far as I know the star dawg is the nag champa aka guava

I think the white dawg is a krome selection

big respect to those that made things happen
if your watching

peace
The stardawg is the illuminate cut, better than all others, from the original first batch.

The whitedawg is #3 from chrome, again from the first batch.
toss up between 3 and 4 as far as quality, but the 3 puts out like no other!

STARDAWG:

picture.php

picture.php

things are looking good across the pond!

mack 10

Veteran
Shiet, That stardawg looks the tizznitz! :mad:)
@roll it, jammy git...:)
@grovee, Dam that's some fire, great work.
@true, Aint that the truth!
People need to take great care with cut's.
i myself was recently burned too, blinded by clone hype's...
Peace out players.
mack.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Shiet, That stardawg looks the tizznitz! :mad:)
@roll it, jammy git...:)
People need to take great care with cut's.
i myself was recently burned too, blinded by clone hype's...
Peace out players.
mack.

thanks mack im more than sure these WILL make the rounds

blinded by clone hypes? care to ellaborate:)

peace

L

LEX-UK

Ppl will hype their cuts to get at macks I reckon.. Don't trust anyone! And don't trust labels lol I've learnt from that one.

That stardawg is a spit of c4d very nice indeed.

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Btw RIL. Nag Champa Kush and Guava Chem are 2 different cuts. Good on you guys to get the hot shit overseas.

Stay Safe

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Very exciting news for our little island. Good efforts all round. Mad respect to those sharing the gems.

I'm sure you'll do em proud RIL.

Peace

you all wont be disappointed with the stardawg cut when you get growing it!! had it for about a 1yr now and its fucking lovely from the same source that brought you the KQ by the looks of it >> Rgds all :) would love to try the wd-40

onwards and upwards hahaha

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
you all wont be disappointed with the stardawg cut when you get growing it!! had it for about a 1yr now and its fucking lovely from the same source that brought you the KQ by the looks of it >> Rgds all :) would love to try the wd-40

onwards and upwards hahaha

hi mate its not the wd-40 that came thats wd#4 this one is whitedawg #3 kromes selection very similar to #4 but puts out more yield

tried to research the illuminati cut but cant find much info on it maybe you know more :)

ive seen you mention that its jj's cut?

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts