What's new

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

D

DirkDiggla

Cheers for the info Mack. Got both going now although Chem D is small cutting at the moment, thanks for making it available. The other Chem is a might fine commerciall plant get some big long colas you can really pack them in. Its been the main stay commercial one for a while now although personally I prefer to smoke the kushes. Also got the Kalishnapple going so will that with the Chemmy jones and the two Chems bumper yields will be on the way. Also Loving the Bubba Kush very fast flowerer and it just looks nowty not unlike the sour bubbl pics Ive seen.

D

DirkDiggla

Bubba Kush at four and half weeks.

Attachments

• 20121105_140607.jpg
    20121105_140607.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 20121105_140631.jpg
    20121105_140631.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 11
D

DirkDiggla

This ones the chem ? at four and half weeks. Reveg.

Attachments

• 20121105_140914.jpg
    20121105_140914.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 9
D

DirkDiggla

Thats under a 600w one. 200 3w cree LED's not sure of make as it came second hand of ebay. Main thing I found is dont get one that has only 60 degree reflectors on the LED's its spread is too narrow. Better to have a mixture of 60 90 and 120 degree reflectors on LED's.

XbigbudsmokerX

chesse cuttings's keeping British

chesse cuttings's keeping British

two types blue cheese and chesse unknow

Attachments

• DSCF0955.jpg
    DSCF0955.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF0976.jpg
    DSCF0976.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF0968.jpg
    DSCF0968.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF0970.jpg
    DSCF0970.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 15

gang-of-trees

Hiya fellas, top thread! picked up a couple of international clones, chem91 not verfied yet,
lonestar killer queen and just waiting on the raskals white budda.

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Does anyone have any tips on how I can get a cut (or seed if anywhere has made any) of Psychosis or Psychodiesel?

L

LEX-UK

psychoberry should be on that list to if you havnt tried it.. IMO its better than the mum

HAZE FIEND

two types blue cheese and chesse unknow

bro is that insulation showin that i can see there??? on the floor!!! u need to keep that shiv sealed completly away from your plants ort the air flow n fan breeze is guna basicly insulation spray /coat your weed while its growing... i would really not wana smoke insulation its made up of microscopic fishhook like particles.,.. na thanks nine of that in my lungs thank u lol just a word of advice mate ;)

HAZE FIEND

cant wait soon will be djshorts old time moonshine x indiana bubblgum by mosca, also a mosca bx of cindyy99 n green gage genetics bright moments which is grape stomper x grape stomper og :) feel like a kid again waitin to go toys r us r somethin... ;)

D

DirkDiggla

Growing the SSSDH at the moment one I've wanted to try for a long time. Think I preffered the Psychosis for smoking to the Psychoberry although the latter seemed a bit better yielder quite similar.

mack 10

Veteran
What you talking bout willis? lol Cookies in town.........? hope it gets passed.
(i know Connisseur have it, you talking fairys?)
Mack.