What's new

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I decided to kill of alot of moms this week. Chem 4 chem 4d5, giesel, sour cc, pk, bubba and snoe. Popping a load of old elite sour chems and Rez snowdog bx and snowdog x sd.

always a tough decision to ditch moms but you cant keep em all forever - good luck on finding some new ones

VG

Bio boy

may be a silly question but how does one obtain a cut in the uk and know it is what it is?? also how dya find em and they musta came from a seed at some point right?
how does trading them go?

S

speedemon

may be a silly question but how does one obtain a cut in the uk and know it is what it is?? also how dya find em and they musta came from a seed at some point right?
how does trading them go?

Difficult question to answer mate but here go's.
1.how does one obtain a cut in the uk?
Answer: Get to know fellow growers on forums and build up a friendship.
2.and know it is what it is?
Answer: You never know for sure but some strains can be identified by leaf, bud and smell. Also it helps if the growers you know are experienced and not full of shit!! Most on here though are very knowledgeable and what they say is right and true.
3.how dya find em and they musta came from a seed at some point right?
Answer: Yeah all plants start from seed in ye old days but some growers have kept the strains alive through cloning and clone faireys.
4.how does trading them go?
Answer: Its frowned upon on every forum and is against the rules, as your putting yourself at risk and others, but if you have a great circle of friends as per answer 1 then its a great way of getting strains that you may never have in your whole life.

I am not in anyway condoning clone swapping etc or instigating it I am purely answering a question :)

Stay Safe :tiphat::ying::ying:

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Difficult question to answer mate but here go's.
1.how does one obtain a cut in the uk?
Answer: Get to know fellow growers on forums and build up a friendship.
2.and know it is what it is?
Answer: You never know for sure but some strains can be identified by leaf, bud and smell. Also it helps if the growers you know are experienced and not full of shit!! Most on here though are very knowledgeable and what they say is right and true.
3.how dya find em and they musta came from a seed at some point right?
Answer: Yeah all plants start from seed in ye old days but some growers have kept the strains alive through cloning and clone faireys.
4.how does trading them go?
Answer: Its frowned upon on every forum and is against the rules, as your putting yourself at risk and others, but if you have a great circle of friends as per answer 1 then its a great way of getting strains that you may never have in your whole life.

I am not in anyway condoning clone swapping etc or instigating it I am purely answering a question :)

Stay Safe :tiphat::ying::ying:

I pondered the same question, but well answered there!

I lurked in the UK forum from time to time, but as I was solely growing AF's didn't make it my home until recently.

Great bunch of chaps from what I can tell, and some very skilled growers in our midst!

Also some killer 'native' and international cuts are here that's for sure!

Be nice, and put a Bud under your pillow at night and one morning you might wake up after a visit from the fairy :)

That's my plan anyway!

S

speedemon

Thanks guys :) I did also forget to mention which is very important when in the clone swapping circle is a safe address is worth its weight in gold and should always be used.

mack 10

Veteran
I think the diesel nev talks about is the A5 diesel pheno , maybe. Plus Q for herbie or any experienced Chem D growers. i have the cut and do not want to infect anything else with " what ever" it has.what can be done to beat it? mack

theherbalizor

Veteran
Yes I believe it to be a genetic annomoly around environment and feed. I do not believe it as a virus that can be spread.

I have a mom under t5 in small pot, a bit tortured and she shows small signs of it. Her clones under plasma have 0 sign of anything. But by day 40 of flower she starts to look ugly on me.

mack 10

Veteran
Give it plenty of feed and the signs go away ive got the chem d with no tmv signs
Peace

Yes I believe it to be a genetic annomoly around environment and feed. I do not believe it as a virus that can be spread.

I have a mom under t5 in small pot, a bit tortured and she shows small signs of it. Her clones under plasma have 0 sign of anything. But by day 40 of flower she starts to look ugly on me.

Thanks for the replys, i'll try and keep her well fed. mack

theherbalizor

Veteran
I believe the flex ex courier 5 is now made and marketed under rootit. Same with the gel.

Little tip, if you want them cheaper send a pack to a Chinese manufacturing company and get them to make the pack for you minus the plugs. Works out very very cheap. Just got to order loads of them.