What's new

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I always thought it stood for crazy composer as well, that's why i was confused as I know crazy composer posted his SD in rez's forums... Sure rez would've politely pointed out :D it wasn't the SD cut if it was crazy composers.... SO it's capt crips's cut then aye.... From what I could find he had 3 sour diesel cuts.

One ECSD, one OSD (original Sour D) and Rezdogs IBL from 2007 maybe it's not the ECSD and it's the OSD or IBL?

Jeebus RIL! That's some strain list your building up there... I swear I saw you post a similar list just a few days ago! :tiphat:

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
One ECSD, one OSD (original Sour D) and Rezdogs IBL from 2007 maybe it's not the ECSD and it's the OSD or IBL?

Why would he have sent it as ECSD then? Makes no sense, doesn't tally up for me. He told me in PMs before it arrived that ECSD was coming. His ECSD came over with other cuts that have since proven to be legit.

Original Sour D/Headband/Daywrecker looks a lot like the AJ Sour D cut, which looks very different from the Capt. Crip ECSD. The CC ECSD, strangely enough, looks pretty close to how ECSD "should" look.

To further reinforce my belief, the ECSD that Capt. Crip was running WAS the SAME CUT as the ECSD which Rez, sunsimulator, CrazyComposer etc run.

The only other explanation for me, other than epigenetic drift and lack of dialling in, is a mistake on the part of CC.. something you would not expect from a breeder, a breeder used to handling many plants, a breeder used to labelling carefully..

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Ahhh.... I didn't realize that you had received it snappler, in that case then I can't comment really was just a bit of conjecture there not knowing the facts :tiphat: Cheers for filling in the gaps mate

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Ahhh.... I didn't realize that you had received it snappler

I didn't arrange the shipping or receive it, I was just meant to be in line to snap it up once it got here. Didn't intend to give that impression, sorry for causing confusion. I'm just trying to piece this thing together like you, and have taken it upon myself to probe certain people further in recent weeks. Annoying that CC is awol again or he would be able to shed some light on the subject.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Ithink its capt cript cut mate

Peace

Ah it makes sense now!! CC/CC confusion!

So the acknowledged SD cuts on our shore (not incuding the IBLs) are:

1. AJ/Daywrecker/Original Diesel/Headband/DeeEnnEh Cut
2. CaptCrip cut
3. Hazy's cut
4. Rez/H3ad/CrazyComposer/Jimmynitz/SmokeyPuffmaster's ECSD

I'm sure they're all lovely.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Ah it makes sense now!! CC/CC confusion!

So the acknowledged SD cuts on our shore (not incuding the IBLs) are:

1. AJ/Daywrecker/Original Diesel/Headband/DeeEnnEh Cut
2. CaptCrip cut
3. Hazy's cut
4. Rez/H3ad/CrazyComposer/Jimmynitz/SmokeyPuffmaster's ECSD

I'm sure they're all lovely.

You forgot the DHK cut mate aka devils harvest krew

Theres some pics of it on ic somewhere

Peace

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Cheers for that post true :) I look forward to see what your side by side reveals. Anybody have a good picture of what they believe the sourD cut looks like?

I had a look in Rez's forum and this is what he refers to as the SD clone:

11061dsce_1_.JPG

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
back to the sour d saga

i got the cuts of chem d and sour d straight from capt krip:tiphat:
i believe this to be the closest to ecsd we have(until last week)
but my good budy truecanabliss has been to usa and smoked with all the big names and says its a bit difrenet
ive grown it alot of times and it looks very similar to chaco ecsd and melting pots pics very similar
it looks like its done early but if you take it longer it is realy diesely,and very delicous,bit weak and less tasty if taken to early at 10 weeks,looks ready at 9 even
i lost the cut a while ago when i went away and come back and nobody had it
im just glad i got a cut back from a new buddy:thank you:
the dn.a diesel is good if dialed in but no ecsd
ive grown the dn.a diesel, hazys sd and ccsd and hazy and cc have got real sour diesel qualities and id def say these are related but like i said dn.a diesel is killer but not alike to either of these
the cc cut may be genetic drift,unhealthy cut who knows
i did the cc sd cut first time round and loved it, and love it to this day,like i said before,very delicous and hard to beat on taste and potenty if taken to 11-12 weeks
just a shame i lost it and people didnt keep it around
but oh well on to the new cut im beting its prety much the exact same as it looks it from everyones pics ive seen of it and this come from a well known memeber from the east coast

anyway looks like alot of cuts are hititng the shores so everyone will be growing the dank:jump:

peace

Lung.Butter

The ecsd i've tried was ridiculously sweet & sour, so much so the first time i tried it i wasn't sure if i liked it. I couldn't finish a whole spliff as it would turn my stomach due to the crazy taste, i got used to it though and it is one of my all time best smokes.

This batch came from canada, i've tried a few seed lines myself since but nothing even comes close really.

anyone tried heaths sour dieseil IBL beans ? well im sure i saw a pic with his wares somewhere and im assuming the sour d ibl was his aswell

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
My nose is pretty much useless when comes to identify&describe smells but i will try to ask the missus to give me a "nose" on it.
I will post her senses in here later on.

Latest posts

Latest posts