What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

W

WeldFlash420

Well to misplace that and find it anyday is like having fucking Christmas with the Bubbleman all day long! Great find and pics Pack!

Perhaps

The always kickass combination of Spice of Life Seeds and Bubblebags.

Some double dome Blue Sat 2.2 that tastes as good as it looks and hits as high for that matter.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Achh perhaps man, your domes kick ass. great shots as ever. here my last batch which came out rather well, even if i do say it myself, hehe. can you see where i broke it open it's red, first time i got such a colour 73 and it's very tasty, you can taste the maturity of the trim it was made from.

Last edited:

acidfire

Outstanding pics Karma!

I still remember those bricks of happy brother dry sieve you made awhile back.
Keep up the great work!

damn that has to be some of the nicest pictures of hash i have ever seen!!!

i have been thinking about buying a set of bubble bags to make good use of all my trim and small buds... these pix make me want to get a set even more!!

great shots guys

Perhaps

Fine work all, good to see you back Dutch Flower.
Some more Spice of Life Seeds' Blue Sat 2.2 73u water hash, single pheno this time. Taste ? tangy blueberry, a bit of lime/citrus which is not in the dry bud and the creamy sweetness of the Sweet Tooth. High/Profile ? There is enough of the Bluberry Sativa coming through to give it a head high but it is still very mellow and calmative but in no way couch glue. If you are on a mellow tip it is serene not sedate but if you have got stuff to do, you can still get stuff done but it is going to be a load more fun. A very positive buzz.

This last photo is mad, the little discks you can see are the lense like tips of the trichome heads ( I think ) suspended in the skin of a bubble made from the goo they once sat on.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah Perhaps is the dome king, hope you don't mind Perhaps, but i had to upsize this one. that's crass you can still see the trichome heads and even a smatering of tails, magic mushrooms come to mind lol. what a cool shot...

6802bluesat2_2trichomecaps.jpg

G

~ :yoinks: ~ :yummy:
Yo~~Y0Oo~~Y()0Oo°d0oLAaE.TTTttt~~Y0d0lai~~Y0d0laiYYYTTTTTT~~Y0od0olaiYYYTTTTTT
:sasmokin:
_ ° 0 _

G

What a shot TF, i envy your view! High in body and mind:)
Salad from a 43 dry seive. Burmese pure, Kalimist, Dreamweaver and LP#1.
MOD

1111110augbird_hash_18_-med.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts