What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Laughing Jim

gaiusmarius said:
here you go chaps......Perhaps's master piece of the month in full size.

i love this thread great work everyone!
Me too, gaiusmarius.

6802ilovetomelt.jpg

i hope it worked.....
Yes, it seems to have worked.

I couldn't help but notice how many of the FMCD shots looked like planets,
several distinctly like Jupiter in one of the far outer arms of the Milky Way.

Delicious looking stuff. Same plant, a whole new hobby.

Great Thread!

Last edited:

kurlyq2g

DrKatz420 said:
Here's a little 73 micron bubble that I made from some Sour Diesel IBL trim and popcorn, on top of a SD IBL bowl. Enjoy!

Thats really cool that you got that to melt up and bubble without the sour diesel underneath being smoked or vaporized at all.... very insperational shot there as always guys..

acidfire

This was made from my friends moldy buds.
The strain is 4Es aka brainfuck.
IMO fresh trim from this strain will make FMCD, but this stuff is close.

45u was the tastiest and largest yeilding bag this run

73u pressed in my wallet.

Literally heat pressed it about 4 hours ago, smoked and stared at the screen a couple of hours, nice 2 hour nap and here she is! CC

Last edited:
G

90 micron dry seive pressed with a peicemaker then heated using boiling water, cooled and dried.
MOD
1111126octhash_16_-med.jpg
1111126octhash_14_-med.jpg

rastamonunika

im glad someone still does dry sift! Great to see people using the classic method (although i havent seen anyone handrub their plants =P!)

lookin great mod! Love your mesh screen, where did u get her>? or was she a home-made adventure>?

lovely shots!

lots of Love and Light
unika

G

I have a set of those made from brass sized; 150, 125,90 and 75 micron. I got them from the Pollenator store near the Waterlooplein. A very nice set i think, i use them to size the trichs i harvest from my large silkscreen.
Peace
MOD