What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Insane Clown Posse "Juggalo" New gang taking over the country?

X

xinsanewickedx

atmosphere is cool i listen to him so is tech n9n3 ,felt is also way cool.i dont drink faygo and i dont paint my face unless it is Halloween

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey insane wicked, i still don't understand what a juggalo is? what is the reasoning of going as far as displaying that logo of the man with the butcher knife in your signature? I am not trying to start shit, i'm just trying to figure out the ideology behind it and why "juggalos" so adamantly display the logo? I see people all the time who display that logo on their vehicles alot, as well as their clothing. Is it similar to a grateful head follower displaying the skull lightening bolt logo on his/her vehicle? Or is it similar to a crypt wearing blue and a blood wearing red? Could I compare it to a skinhead wearing a swastika? I just don't get it. For someone to go as far as displaying the logo on a cannabis site really means that this insane clown posse has done a GREAT job of brainwashing and making other juggalos feel "connected."

I am glad this thread came about because I really have always wondered what it was all about? It seems that the people who are all about the juggalo way of life share a similar look, and lifestyle which leads me to another analogy- is it like a motorcycle rider wearing a harley davidson t-shirt or perhaps rockin a harley davidson logo on their truck/car? For as long as I can recall, I could never never never understand why juggalos would spend sooooo much money and make it SUUUUCHHHH a point to display the running man logo.

could you please elaborate?

and as far as steppinrazor catchin flak for posting that picture, COME THE FUCK ON!!!! you think HE is disrespectful for posting that picture?? Look at the parents and what they wore and what they did with that casket ?? that is total disrespect to that child and the child's soul. If I were a juggalo, I would be ashamed of these people. What the fuck was their point by slapping two running man logos on their deceased child's casket? I can read every single one of the faces and minds of the people in the picture..."thank you god! the child is in a much better place now...." also, are they burying the child in a front yard?? most importantly something has just come to my mind - are we sure that that is a child being buried and not a dog? if that is a child, im surprised that this picture has not drawn serious attention from the media...

man I could go on and on about this topic, but first, I would like a legitimate explanation as to of why these juggalos act in the manner they do?

p.s. the ONE and ONLY icp song I ever listened to was called "lil somethin somethin.." download it and im sure you will be laughing

oh yeah, another thing... the rapper EMINEM absolutely fucking HATES ICP... these guys trash talked the shit out of one another on their albums...

O

ocean99

Fuck juggalos, weaksauce motherfuckers. I was locked up with like 2 juggalo kids and they got their asses whipped for trying rep that stupid ass bullshit. They're all a bunch of pussies, aside from the big fat juggalo dudes, I talk trash all over those fucks every time I see them. Their biggest claim to fame as far as crime goes is like a couple dead midwest farmer's daughters. Fat flopping douche bag fucks.

EDIT: Btw I'm bumping some 36 chambers right now just to get the thought of these pathetic fucks out of my head.

X

xinsanewickedx

ocean99-you sound like a bitch dude.once again with the lets judge all juggalos just from seeing these kids,thats nice.not all juggalos are the same stupid ass.

lil wayne-as for the logo ,it was something they did in high school.when the school had food drives icp put that man on a can of some food and they used it as the logo

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
I'm really saddened to see such judgmental ppl... I cannot believe how some ppl can classify others as douchebags when theyve never met them...

I guess that's the way my grandma raised me and I love her for that. I will make my decision about a person after meeting them, and i'm not going to say that all ppl that listen to a certain music are a certain way.. seriously because I have varying eclectic tastes, my favorite being screamo/industrial/metal... and I know a lot of guys who are cowboys who listen to country who are fucking assholes, but I dont go around saying ALL COWBOYS are fucking pricks... come the fuck on now..

and to the guy that was saying how the parents of that dead baby were being disrespectful.... Who are you to say whats disrespectful.. its their beliefs.. would you tell a buddhist that his beliefs are wrong even if they seem ridiculous to you?
Tolerance is what makes the world go round, even though right now it seems that the IC world has quite a few judgmental assholes on this site......

I keep to my own, I tolerate other ppls beliefs whether I believe them or not, and no one can say that those juggalo parents disrespected their child, because they believed and did what they thought was best for their child. It sickens me how someone can make fun of a baby being DEAD. not cool.

I just say everyone needs to chill the fuck out...listen to some floyd and get high.

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
ya'll have a right to your opinions especially if you've met some other retarded ppl that call themselves "juggalos/lettes", but you cant base an entire society off of a few ppl that ruined it for the rest.
food for thought!

Trillion

How people handle life and death is PURELY cultural.

Why there are parts of the world where people dig up the bones of their loved ones once a year and dance around with them. Is that disrespectful? Cultural attitudes to death have varied hugely through time and location, I'll tell you that much stranger and more macabre burials have taken place but it is not for you or I to judge.

If they want to dress like that and put stickers on their kids coffin then that is because it is their culture. There is no right or wrong way to bury a loved one.

Yes it is extremely disrespectful to make fun of the way parents choose to bury their child.
I understand that you would get defensive as you'd look stupid if you suddenly said that you were wrong to do so..... but you were.

D

danny karey

OK..........So what Ive gatherd from this thread is: There's a band out there called insane clown possy? Who, dress up like clowns and rap? Jesus that sounds f'n hurt'n.

So you call yourself a jugallo, or jugalette if your a fan of this bands music, I think I get that part?

The fact that this band is allowed to exist and claim people by there records I think is a sign of the collapse of civilization as we know it.......Just wanted to put that out there ;)

Just when you think the world can't get any more f'd up and stupid..........Insane clown possy......LOL!!!

Danny

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
well lets see when you are pretty much judging every juggalo based on this kids is whats bullshit and could give a flying fuck what any of you think it just pissing me off that cause of these younger kids i am tagged as a gang member or white trash.if you dont like my point of view dont read my post

Bro I listen to these tunes and I don't think your a gangtsa lol and tunes are tune lol whatever floats your boat. When ppl start going on that it's thier parents fault and shit like that it really makes me laugh lol lol.. Reminds me of when kids act bad in any situation and ppl say it's the parents fault lol lol.. OKAY THEN lets blame them.."Think for yourself and don't do what they do . It's a sick world you just got to stay true". Just like the song say lol peace out Headband707:dance013:

X

xinsanewickedx

Bro I listen to these tunes and I don't think your a gangtsa lol and tunes are tune lol whatever floats your boat. When ppl start going on that it's thier parents fault and shit like that it really makes me laugh lol lol.. Reminds me of when kids act bad in any situation and ppl say it's the parents fault lol lol.. OKAY THEN lets blame them.."Think for yourself and don't do what they do . It's a sick world you just got to stay true". Just like the song say lol peace out Headband707:dance013:

i am not gangtsa i just dont take shit from people be it online or in person.for some cases it could shity parenting ,letting their kids hang out with the wrong people,run the streets and what not.i heard them at a party when i was younger hanging out with these older kids and liked them ever since.so it was nothing my parents did.

A juggalo is an open minded individual who doesnt care about the norm, and is proud to be different. We dot give a fuck about people who hate on us. We feed off that hate.but in some cases these new younger juggalos get shit twiztid and start gangs and it just blows up from there.i am the only juggalo in my group of friends.they will listen to icp and like some of it as i listen to there music and i like some of it.so its not like all i listen to is icp snd all their buddies

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Okay let me jump on this thread

Okay let me jump on this thread

Insane Clown Posse have been around for along time although I don't like everything they do lol I do like what they do with KMK. I would assume anyone that smoke pot would like KMK. They are an undergound group from Cali that never gets air time because they always sing about bud and that is against they fucking law lol ffs. Which is soooo fucking stupid . I personally love these guys ..peace out Headband707

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q77oJSOSiCs&feature=related:dance013:

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
It's not my preference, in fact im sitting here enjoying some of the agonist..... check them out on youtube.. great chick band lol

X

xinsanewickedx

and i dont like every icp song or cd.they have shit i dont like. as i have said not all the juggalos/juggalettes are the same.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
i am not gangtsa i just dont take shit from people be it online or in person.for some cases it could shity parenting ,letting their kids hang out with the wrong people,run the streets and what not.i heard them at a party when i was younger hanging out with these older kids and liked them ever since.so it was nothing my parents did.

A juggalo is an open minded individual who doesnt care about the norm, and is proud to be different. We dot give a fuck about people who hate on us. We feed off that hate.but in some cases these new younger juggalos get shit twiztid and start gangs and it just blows up from there.i am the only juggalo in my group of friends.they will listen to icp and like some of it as i listen to there music and i like some of it.so its not like all i listen to is icp snd all their buddies

Like I said bro whatever floats your boat lol peace out Headband707:dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts