What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Insane Clown Posse "Juggalo" New gang taking over the country?

U

ureapwhatusow

I will share with you my perspective

when kiss was doing this they were singing about rebellion .. sex drugs and rock and roll

and thats what happened

now incorporate violence

well for 20 years or so since the escalating sensationalism of violence on mass media they have argued

there is no link between video game, tv, music, or any other entertainment influence

DEAD WRONG

http://www.amestrib.com/articles/2010/03/02/ames_tribune/news/doc4b8d45783672e585568393.txt

its proven, there is a link

further more having come from the 80s death metal scene and having known kids who's interest was peaked i the occult and satanism, who then subsequently murdered people because they too the influence too far

no different than gangster rap, and the people who get caught up in dumb shit cause the seed has been planted in thier mind that gangster behavior is an option

see everyone argues this ivory tower horse shit argument "it didn't effect me"

well thats only yourself, unless you can prove otherwise most of your other juggaloo family are humans and as such they are susceptible to periods of being imperfect, lacking relativity and control and when their lives get fucked up cause they took it too far you should give a fuck cause your supposed to be family

unfortunately you probably will not be able to appreciate it till it comes full circle

like the OG ganster rappers who raising their seed in the quiet suburbs took them a while realize there was more than one angle on anything in life

i think its great to have a passion and a scene with ppl who share it

its ok to be outrageous insane and unpredictable even chaotic and anarchic

but show me the pay off for anyone wiht a long term focus on mock violence and the benefit it brings to anyone's life except ticket sales and album revenues

btw i have no boundaries when it comes to music and have heard far worse than the ICP and presonally music does not make me want to hurt people or do fucked up shit

its like the rocky horror picture show to me too, i understand the music and the scene by proxy does not make you a undesirable human

its the percentage that are on the edge

and ive seen too many people ruin their lives adopting philosophies they learned through entertainment arts
rant over

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
i dont listen to their music but ive watched big money hustlas about 20 times. that shit is funny. dolemite mother fucker!!!!!!!

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
I agree that music can definitely affect ppl, in negative, but also positive ways... but it comes down to accountability. Just cause a song tells me to kill my parents and I go and do it it wasnt the musics fault. it was my OWN choice!!! ppl want to blame everything and everyone else for their own actions......
I disagree with a lot of ICP's music because it is so against women. Seems like every word that comes out of their mouths is about "fucking fat bitches" they have no respect for women obviously. Thats why I dont like them.. I dislike any music that is disrespectful because I try to live my life, you get my respect and I would want my son to learn that you respect females, I could go on cause of how much I dislike them. But I'm sure there is music I listen to that other ppl dont like either.. that doesnt make me "gay" or "dumb", it's my personal preference. I dont push my music tastes on others... neither does IW... he doesnt get mad cause I dont like all of his music, he just accepts that I have different tastes...

pushlimits

ICP has been around for decades in metro Detroit. I don't like the music, but I have never had any ill-repute for juggallos, they have been around for so long whats with all this Bull Shit all of the sudden.

P.S. SteppinRazor thats pretty shitty Bro, real shitty.

X

xinsanewickedx

the simple minded people.yeah ab i did like at the story it is bull shit thanks

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I Blame The Parents

I Blame The Parents

What about mom and dad?

The Colombine kids were making bombs in their garage months b4 the attack. IMO all that would have taken was for just ONE of their parents to say Hey Billy whats up with this black powder pvc tubing and fuses? Did a parent do that? NO they did not.

To blame the music for what these kids did is what I was saying in my last post simply pointing a finger instead of taking responsibility in admitting they might suck as parents.

We the parents decide a lot for our kids if we are involved now. If we are not then usually the streets do the raising. For a parent to say he's out of hand I give up is BULLSHIT. They allowed it to get to this point.

As I said I have met the Posse and imo not a one of them was any way shape or form a deviant they were simply entertainers who I could see were scared shitless of the mob scene that was going on in front of my store. The Posse didn't in site the riot the kids did and not a parent in the crowd so go figure.

All I can say is to each is his own but if you got kids GET INVOLVED in his or her life NOW because if you don't tomorrow will come to soon and maybe one of these little angels could be yours.

If you don't get involved and they grow up to be hellions,when the time comes when they do something bad Please do us all a favor and instead of blaming the music MTV or god for bid Video Games do us all a favor and look in the mirror and give that person the hell they deserve.

Mr.Wags

Last edited:

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
lol it won't let me give anymore karma... I guess I've given out too much in 24 hours lol... I like to spread the love

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Woah there SteppinRazor.... that's funny to you?

lolololol!!! yes as a matter of fact it made me chuckle :biglaugh:
wow the neg rep flying around this place is insane!! crack a joke about a dead kid who's parents are SO whitetrash they show up wearing hoodies and skate shoes with out socks?? slap a few hatchetman stickers on the casket.. talk about disrespect.

some of you all are WAY too sensitive.

either way thanks for the replies!! funny stuff :D

skunktoker

The music may not be to my liking ...I actually dont like what little I heard of it never even heard of them until now ...parents are to blame to a point..but also some kids dont listen to thier parents anyways ...also no matter what the lyrics says like many other performers or musicians in the past..cant be solely responsible for what some bad kids do when they hear thier music ..you could teach your kid all the right things and instill in your kid whats right and whats wrong until he is blue in the face but still doesnt mean that when your not in his or her presence that she or he isnt doing bad things even tho he knows and has been told that its wrong ....even kids that go to church or always do the right things can still be jaded or encouraged to do wrong things by others rather its peers friends and yes even the music they listen to...so everyone is to blame partially but not just the music............ST

ka0tik_kreati0n

Veteran
that songs alright, but definitely not something I'd listen to a lot.....
depends on my mood...
but I have been listening to a lot of tech n9ne lately...
lol

X

xinsanewickedx

well lets see when you are pretty much judging every juggalo based on this kids is whats bullshit and could give a flying fuck what any of you think it just pissing me off that cause of these younger kids i am tagged as a gang member or white trash.if you dont like my point of view dont read my post

ICP is funny for minute but man its annoying after one song........i have friends that like the shit ..i do notice in my area the people that listen to it are 31, jobless and live with there mom....they are always looking for the dank green but they smoke the brown swag cause its all they can get...and on a different note my do urban kids roll a blunt with a gram of weed.. why??? just smoke a joint i used at least 5 gram you need to fill it..

X

xinsanewickedx

well sorry i have a job only smoke fire and have my own place

tech 9 is cool.
but if im listening to rap
it has to be wu tang.
or atmosphere
i could list on and on on the GOOD rap

the one thing i want to know is why do people go to such retarded distances to get faygo?.....oh and another thing is, whats with the clown appearance? i never got it and never will.