What's new

:::::::INFOWARS News Thread:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

beta

Veteran
SMALL GUBMINT! STOP THE PORK! DRAIN THE SWAMP! AMIRITE, BOYS?!?!?

MCCONNELL’S WIFE GAVE HIM A SPECIAL REELECTION PRESENT: $78 MILLION IN FEDERAL FUNDING

Elaine Chao, spouse of Mitch, “designated a special liaison to help with grant applications and other priorities from her husband Mitch McConnell’s state of Kentucky, paving the way for grants totaling at least $78 million for favored projects as McConnell prepared to campaign for reelection.” That liaison, Chao’s current chief of staff, Todd Inman, wrote in an email to McConnell’s office that Chao had “personally asked him to serve as an intermediary”—a benefit bestowed on no other state—and that he should be contacted if there were any “Ky-specific issue” that should be flagged for the secretary’s attention. According to reporters Tucker Doherty and Tanya Synder, that included grants with special significance to the senator, such as a highway-improvement project that had twice been rejected.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/06/mitch-mcconnell-elaine-chao-kentucky

Where the fuck are all the tea party patriots on this one? It's almost as if... they're bloody goddamn hypocrites who actually don't give a shit about 'pork' or the 'swamp', they just want authoritarianism installed.

beta

Veteran
MUELLER REPORT IS 'SUFFICIENT TO OBTAIN A GUILTY VERDICT' ON DONALD TRUMP, LAW PROFESSOR TELLS CONGRESS

Former US Attorney Joyce Vance said:
"Based on my years of experience as a prosecutor, if I was assessing that evidence as to a person other than a sitting president... the facts in that report would be sufficient to prove all of the elements necessary to charge multiple counts of obstruction of justice," Vance said. She added that the evidence is "not equivocal" and that the decision to charge Trump would not even be a "close-call."

"I would be willing to personally indict the case and to try the case. I would have confidence that the evidence is sufficient to gain a guilty verdict and win on appeal," Vance said.

https://www.newsweek.com/mueller-report-sufficient-evidence-indict-trump-1443242

F

Frylock

Wow, lügenpresse? Badfishy1 is going full mask off now

That's L I T E R A L L Y what the Nazis called the media when they did the whole 'enemy of the people' schtick. Lügenpresse. . The first thing any authoritarian regime does is attack the news.

Now why in the world would you parrot the exact language used by Nazis to attack a free press? Are you trying to send a message? It seems pretty clear to me that you are.

[YOUTUBEIF]EWBP-TYzsj8[/YOUTUBEIF]

You know he learned that word yesterday and today he wanted to show off his fancy new toy :bigeye:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Posted on Infowars.com

https://www.newswars.com/top-execs-of-180-companies-abortion-necessary-to-be-successful-in-business/

Top Execs of 180 Companies: Abortion Necessary to Be Successful in Business

“Restricting access to comprehensive reproductive care, including abortion, threatens the health, independence and economic stability of our employees and customers.”

By Breitbart Tuesday, June 11, 2019
The top executives of more than 180 companies have signed a letter that says abortion is essential in order for people to be successful in their businesses.
“When everyone is empowered to succeed, our companies, our communities and our economy are better for it,” the executives say in the letter posted on a newly launched website titled “Don’t Ban Equality.”
“Restricting access to comprehensive reproductive care, including abortion, threatens the health, independence and economic stability of our employees and customers,” they said, adding:

https://dontbanequality.com/

Lots of big news on the broadcast today! www.infowars.com/show

White Beard

Wow, lügenpresse? Badfishy1 is going full mask off now

That's L I T E R A L L Y what the Nazis called the media when they did the whole 'enemy of the people' schtick. Lügenpresse. . The first thing any authoritarian regime does is attack the news.

Now why in the world would you parrot the exact language used by Nazis to attack a free press? Are you trying to send a message? It seems pretty clear to me that you are.

[YOUTUBEIF]EWBP-TYzsj8[/YOUTUBEIF]

Based on his output so far, he neither knows nor cares that he hangs with Nazis or sounds like Nazis...just a pretty ugly hate machine.

Kinda sharpens the contrast on Jones and his audience: they’ve clearly chosen to push, if not outright believe, the toxic garbage he spews - many at the expense of being taken seriously by anyone outside their circle-jerk on any subject at all.

I blame the red-pill nonsense: instead of waking them up, these America haters have flipped the meme on their fish...giving them nightmares they can’t wake up from; worse, they act like waking up would kill them....

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.newswars.com/investigat...through-border-due-to-ineffective-screenings/

Investigative Report: Contagious Diseases Slipping Through Border Due to Ineffective Screenings

Shelters overly dependent on overwhelmed federal agents to screen migrants

Image Credits: David McNew/Getty Images.

By Infowars.com Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Few, if any, government agencies and contractors are screening illegal immigrants for diseases after an initial screening by overwhelmed Border Patrol and ICE agents.
Contractors who are sheltering migrants after they’re released from federal custody are dependent on the government to ensure migrants are screened for contagious medical conditions, but the Border Patrol recently admitted that they’re overwhelmed with the sheer number of migrants – indicating that initial screenings are rudimentary at best.
“ICE has a standard procedure of vetting for tuberculosis, but even if we assume agents are not too overwhelmed to make mistakes, thousands are being released directly by Border Patrol without ever stepping foot into an ICE facility,” reported Conservative Review on April 30.
The outlet also reported the following:
Even if DHS had more time to screen some of these migrants, they are bringing in strains of diseases that medical professionals have not dealt with and might not be familiar with. A recent report from the bipartisan Homeland Security Advisory Council noted that “most FMUs [family units] are not detained by ICE ERO due to their lack of capacity,” so they are released very quickly by CBP. And although CBP has hired staff to treat medical concerns, the report observes how all the “infections” are “not necessarily evident” with the medical observations being done by CBP because “an expectation for clinical acumen by CBP agents and officers is highly unrealistic.”
Typically, aliens released from custody are given “temporary asylum” along with orders to appear before immigration court. They are then sheltered by government contractors, such as churches, who also aid them in traveling to their host families across the country.

Infowars has learned that these contractors are reliant on overwhelmed immigration officials for ensuring that released migrants aren’t carrying contagious diseases:

However, due to limited resources, Border Patrol agents typically prioritize obviously sick migrants in facilities – meaning that those sick who did not yet exhibit symptoms may go completely unnoticed.

White Beard

And now it’s not an InfoWars thread, but a general fake-news thread like we’ve come to expect....

Pipeline, this is your thread, you can post whatever you want; but if *discussion* is what you want, you should drop your ‘Gish gallop’ and engage with people about what you post. Simply posting more of the same sort of things (now with more Breitbart!) makes this a resident disinformation cell. Citizens won’t forget.

'Boogieman'

They talk about freedom of the press, then attack any news they don't see fit, lol. If I was pipeline I would ignore the hate and ridiculous statements, it's just not worth engaging with.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Infowars uses freedom of the press as a shield to make money off the gullible.

If the USA will allow Ron Jeremy to sell his SizeVitrexx male enhancement pills, it doesn't surprise me that Infowars is allowed to practice sedition. You have a traitor in your midst and his name is Alex Jones.

Badfishy1

Based on his output so far, he neither knows nor cares that he hangs with Nazis or sounds like Nazis...just a pretty ugly hate machine.

Kinda sharpens the contrast on Jones and his audience: they’ve clearly chosen to push, if not outright believe, the toxic garbage he spews - many at the expense of being taken seriously by anyone outside their circle-jerk on any subject at all.

I blame the red-pill nonsense: instead of waking them up, these America haters have flipped the meme on their fish...giving them nightmares they can’t wake up from; worse, they act like waking up would kill them....

The issue is I don’t give a fuck what anybody here ‘thinks’ they ‘know’ about me. I lay bait, the left takes and runs with it in anyway they see fit. The left then runs to their safe spaces, make posts for likes and iHandJobs from their leftist buddies. In the meantime I read the bullshit, laugh and continue on with my day. So at the end of the day I owe all of you a thank you. Teh lulz don’t stop and the memes write themselves.

I know reading comprehension isn’t your forte, but if you bothered to READ the thread, you would know I don’t believe Infowars or Jones. So yeah... fuck off

beta

Veteran

redlaser

Veteran
“They have green looking skin, and run around saying I love Satan, we want to eat babies. I have them on video”

Quoted from Alex Jones

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Sorry to inform you pipeline, but consider your thread fucked from here on out. The shit on drumpf thread was closed earlier so the unhinged have found their way to your thread. I’ll predict your next 50 pages... msm good, big gubbament good (after all these boomers need more handouts), corporate bootlicking, any non- lügenpresse narrative is ‘conspiracy’, Orangeman bad. RIP thread

So I suppose that little shart about how the thread is about to go to shit should have read more like...

Hey pipeline I troll for a living and my targets seem to be in your thread. I plan on being a good troll so step back and watch the magic happen. By the way your thread is going to be destroyed for my lulz. Then I'm going to blame it on libtards. Lulz. #stillmyfuhrer

beta

Veteran
The Best of Alex Jones

maxresdefault.jpg

[YOUTUBEIF]BTB3KGitKWo[/YOUTUBEIF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts