What's new

:::::::INFOWARS News Thread:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Water-

Bill Hicks - Patriotism and Nationalism are Stupid

[YOUTUBEIF]La4Ylz3TDuA[/YOUTUBEIF]

what do you think of the conspiracy theory that Alex is Bill playing an elaborate joke on the poeple he was making fun of?

They look very similar and there is no way Alex is only 45, they both started with the same nobody manager from Austin and alex only appeared after Bill suddenly died. and alex testified in court that he was acting.

I dont beleive it but there something strange about it all when you look into it.

White Beard

Doesn’t seem like Bill’s style...if this were a ‘dead’ comedian plunking the world, my vote goes to Andy Kaufman. This is much more his kind of shit.

Bill would’ve ripped off the mask by now: he was all about making his point, not leading people on. Once he realized people were legit falling for it, he’d have pulled the plug

W

Water-

Doesn’t seem like Bill’s style...if this were a ‘dead’ comedian plunking the world, my vote goes to Andy Kaufman. This is much more his kind of shit.

Bill would’ve ripped off the mask by now: he was all about making his point, not leading people on.

I think so as well.

Thats why its so strange when you look into the connections between the two

there are a number of youtube videos on the subject.

most are absurd but a couple are a bit convincing.

W

Water-

I'll try and find a youtube video that isnt totally crazy and post it here

White Beard

I whipped out my Google fu, and I am here to point out that Bill Hicks was 6.75 inches TALLER than A Jones. The surgical modifications required to take ~7” off his height would require at least 10 surgeries. He died because he had untreatable disease: he could not possibly have afforded the cost, or the years in convalescence and physical retraining.

So put me down as a definite NO on this one

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
U.S. Cities Overwhelmed With Numbers of Illegal Migrants Arriving From Ebola-Stricken Countries

Africans fleeing pandemic being transported throughout America

By Paul Joseph Watson | INFOWARS.COM Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Some U.S. cities are becoming overwhelmed with the number of illegal African migrants arriving from Ebola-stricken countries, with Portland Maine complaining that they are beyond capacity.
Large groups of migrants are arriving from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, which has been hit by one of the biggest ebola outbreaks in history, with 2,000 recorded cases in the last 10 months.
Border Patrol officials said that 500 people from African countries had been arrested by Border Patrol’s Del Rio Sector in Texas alone in the six days after May 30.
Hundreds of the migrants are being sent to a city-owned shelter in San Francisco.
According to Interim Assistant City Manager Dr. Colleen Bridger, officials were not informed by Border Patrol that the migrants were on their way.
DNA Force Plus - Overhaul your body's cellular engine with this fan-favorite formula!
The migrants are then being transported to other areas of the United States, including Portland, Maine, where officials complained they were incapable of processing any more.
“The plan was 350 of them would travel from San Antonio to Portland. When we reached out to Portland Maine they said, ‘Please don’t send us any more. We’re already stretched way beyond our capacity,” Bridger said. “So we’re working with them [the migrants] now to identify other cities throughout the United States where they can go and begin their asylum seeking process.”
Residents of San Antonio expressed concerns about the arrival of the migrants, some of whom were being housed in a nearby church.
The charity Catholic Charities of San Antonio is helping to fund the transportation of the migrants to other areas of the country.
“We’re looking at roughly $14,000 a week on bus tickets alone,” the group’s spokesperson, Christina Higgs, told KENS 5. “We’ve been asked several times if we’re worried if the money will run out and we are. It’s obviously a finite resource.”
Meanwhile, Dr Michael Ryan, the executive director of the WHO’s health emergencies program, told BBC News that the global spread of deadly diseases is becoming “a new normal” thanks to “large and highly mobile populations”.
———————————————————————————————————————
There is a war on free speech. Without your support, my voice will be silenced.
Please sign up for the free newsletter here. Donate to me on SubscribeStar here.
Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.
———————————————————————————————————————

https://www.newswars.com/u-s-cities...rants-arriving-from-ebola-stricken-countries/

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.newswars.com/photos-congolese-migrants-flood-into-us-after-fleeing-ebola-ravaged-nation/

Photos: Congolese Migrants Flood Into US After Fleeing Ebola-Ravaged Nation

Is the current immigration system ready to handle an outbreak of ANY disease?

By Infowars.com Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Incredible photos show Congolese migrants marching to an immigration shelter in San Antonio, Texas, before they depart to cities across the US.
This article will be updated with video footage soon – please check back.
061119africansmarching1.jpg

061119africanmarching2.jpg

The Democratic Republic of Congo has been one of the hardest hit countries by Ebola, and while officials state that the disease only has an incubation period of 21 days, NBC also reported on a woman who doctors said likely spread Ebola a year after infection.
Another study showed that Ebola could potentially survive in semen of survivors for nine months.
Brain Force Plus - Flip the switch and supercharge your state of mind!
That said, even with a shorter incubation period of only 21 days, is the current immigration system ready to handle an outbreak, even within that period?
061119africanmigrantsmarching3.jpg

061119africansmarching4.jpg

Currently migrants from the Congo are entering into Brazil, then traveling to the US. It’s theoretically possible for them to potentially get infected by it during the journey by another migrant.
Even if Ebola isn’t an issue, there’s plenty of other contagious diseases from other parts of the world that are almost unheard of in the US. And right now, immigration agents are so overwhelmed with the sheer number of migrants that it’s difficult for them to conduct full-blown medical screenings.
The situation underscores the need for the federal government to put proper medical screenings in place to ensure that no one slips through the border undetected with a contagious health condition.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.newswars.com/exclusive-...als-from-ebola-stricken-congo-sent-across-us/

Exclusive: Infowars Exposes Illegals From Ebola-Stricken Congo Sent Across US

It is imperative that you share this link to spread the news MSM refuses to cover

By Infowars.com Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Africans from Ebola-ridden Congo are coming through America’s southern border illegally with the help of Soros NGOs.
The Congolese are not being screened by Border Patrol, are given temporary asylum and are being dropped off in major cities in this country.
Normally migrants that come in have host families or destinations, but with the Congolese, this is not the case.
Most have no host families yet, so they are given bus tickets to other cities.
There has been a news blackout on the Ebola threat, meanwhile, the border is collapsing and there is no telling how many people from Ebola-stricken countries are entering the U.S.
Infowars talked to residents of and visitors to San Antonio, Texas who were very concerned.
Brain Force Plus - Flip the switch and supercharge your state of mind!
Infowars reporters watched a migrant shelter over a short period of time as Africans literally vanished into America after being sent off in busses.
There will be one more video covering the tour of the shelter in San Antonio and how African migrants did not have host families but were being sent off anyway.
See the exclusive Infowars coverage in the videos below:
Reporters Covering Migrant Crisis Attacked

Brother Nature

Bill would’ve ripped off the mask by now: he was all about making his point, not leading people on. Once he realized people were legit falling for it, he’d have pulled the plug

Kaufman wouldn't have settled on a hack character like Alex Jones though, he'd go all out and what would be a better joke to pull on the American public than Donald fucking Trump becoming president. I have a premonition that in 2020 Trump goes on a late night TV show, pulls off his god awful hair piece and reveals he is Andy Kaufman after all and Donald Trump died of heart disease and syphilis 15 years ago.

It makes sense, there's even the wrestling connection...

F

Frylock

Rogan even asked him if he'd ever had any head trauma in his past and he openly confessed :biglaugh:

Wendull C.

Veteran
what do you think of the conspiracy theory that Alex is Bill playing an elaborate joke on the poeple he was making fun of?

They look very similar and there is no way Alex is only 45, they both started with the same nobody manager from Austin and alex only appeared after Bill suddenly died. and alex testified in court that he was acting.

I dont beleive it but there something strange about it all when you look into it.

Hey ghengis kush, um... I mean water. You gonna report me big boy? Always took you for a rat. Must be an island thing...:laughing::laughing::laughing:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Investigative Report: Contagious Diseases Slipping Through Border Due to Ineffective Screenings

Shelters overly dependent on overwhelmed federal agents to screen migrants

Infowars.com - June 11, 2019 2 Comments
Image Credits: David McNew/Getty Images.

Few, if any, government agencies and contractors are screening illegal immigrants for diseases after an initial screening by overwhelmed Border Patrol and ICE agents.
Contractors who are sheltering migrants after they’re released from federal custody are dependent on the government to ensure migrants are screened for contagious medical conditions, but the Border Patrol recently admitted that they’re overwhelmed with the sheer number of migrants – indicating that initial screenings are rudimentary at best.
“ICE has a standard procedure of vetting for tuberculosis, but even if we assume agents are not too overwhelmed to make mistakes, thousands are being released directly by Border Patrol without ever stepping foot into an ICE facility,” reported Conservative Review on April 30.

The outlet also reported the following:
Even if DHS had more time to screen some of these migrants, they are bringing in strains of diseases that medical professionals have not dealt with and might not be familiar with. A recent report from the bipartisan Homeland Security Advisory Council noted that “most FMUs [family units] are not detained by ICE ERO due to their lack of capacity,” so they are released very quickly by CBP. And although CBP has hired staff to treat medical concerns, the report observes how all the “infections” are “not necessarily evident” with the medical observations being done by CBP because “an expectation for clinical acumen by CBP agents and officers is highly unrealistic.”
Typically, aliens released from custody are given “temporary asylum” along with orders to appear before immigration court. They are then sheltered by government contractors, such as churches, who also aid them in traveling to their host families across the country.
Infowars has learned that these contractors are reliant on overwhelmed immigration officials for ensuring that released migrants aren’t carrying contagious diseases:
However, due to limited resources, Border Patrol agents typically prioritize obviously sick migrants in facilities – meaning that those sick who did not yet exhibit symptoms may go completely unnoticed.

https://www.infowars.com/investigat...through-border-due-to-ineffective-screenings/

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Talk to Gypsy about immigration policy. Its a huge issue. ISIS terrorists, disease carrying people, marxist ideology, uncivilized behavior, and welfare recipients, this is what we are getting with this unchecked illegal immigration. Its one of the biggest issues of our time.

Illegal migration is an admitted globalist program to end the nation state.

Don't be naive, child!

Status
Not open for further replies.