What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::INFOWARS News Thread:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
Because the statistics on this issue paint a much different picture. No one is denying extremism of all stripes exist.

Cannavore

Veteran
https://www.adl.org/media/12480/download
KEY FINDINGS:
Murder and Extremism
in the United States in 2018
EXECUTIVE
SUMMARY

• Every year adherents of a variety of extreme causes
kill people in the United States; ADL’s COE tracks
these murders.

• In 2018, domestic extremists killed at least 50 people
in the U.S., a sharp increase from the 37 extremist related murders documented in 2017, though still lower
than the totals for 2015 (70) and 2016 (72). The 50
deaths make 2018 the fourth-deadliest year on record
for domestic extremist-related killings since 1970.

The extremist-related murders in 2018 were
overwhelmingly linked to right-wing extremists.

Every one of the perpetrators had ties to at least one
right-wing extremist movement, although one had
recently switched to supporting Islamist extremism.
White supremacists were responsible for the great
majority of the killings, which is typically the case.

• Deadly shooting sprees were a major factor in the high
death toll. Five of the 17 incidents involved shooting
sprees that caused 38 deaths and injured 33 people.

• The perpetrator of one of 2018’s deadly shooting
sprees, at a yoga studio in Tallahassee, was connected
to the misogynistic incel/manosphere movement. In
the wake of this attack and a similarly-motivated killing
spree in Toronto, Canada, ADL’s COE now tracks such
incidents as extremist-related killings and has updated
its database to include an earlier incel-linked incident,
Elliot Rodger’s 2014 shooting spree.

• Firearms remain the weapon of choice for extremists
who kill. Guns were responsible for 42 of the 50 deaths
in 2018, followed by blades or edged weapons.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KEY FINDINGS:
Murder and Extremism
EXECUTIVE
SUMMARY

these murders.

in the U.S., a sharp increase from the 37 extremist related murders documented in 2017, though still lower

Now that's a citation I can work with. Thank you.

ADL is hated by the extreme left. Who knew?

I wonder how many of these mass murders are spurred on by fake news? It's getting harder and harder every day to figure what's real and what's not.

St. Phatty

How about the guy who just shot up Virginia Beach?

Or the transgender who shot up the Stem school last month? Granted, to young to vote. But the parents were apparently very left leaning.

Or the DC snipers?

Why can't you accept that there extremists on both sides of the aisle?

What makes these people extremists ?

The rate of mass shootings increased from about 1 per year, to about 1 every 2 months, in October 2017.

Are there more extremists now ? Or just normal people responding to difficult situations.

Or in some cases, normal people responding to America's Terrible "Health" care ?

Was Joe Stack a normal person ? He's the guy who flew an airplane into the IRS office in Texas.

I would say, what is missing is understanding.

A good part of the secrets hidden in these mass shootings would be revealed by publishing all their medical records, emails, computer doodles, etc.

Part of what is going on with America's mass shootings is, the medical industry is trying to hide something.

Related to the censoring of a particular petition during the Obama administration. A simple petition, asking that the connection between mass shootings and SSRI use be studied.

It was taken down when it got to 50,000 signatures.

(Background on that can be found in the Robert Whitaker interview at PeakProsperity.com)

Absolem

David duke who supports publicly the DNC. Robert Byrd Hillary’s dear friend. Take the dnc dick out of your mouth and look at the FACTS. The KKK was started by Southern DEMOCRATS. Undeniable... Dems voted AGAINST ALL major civil rights for women and blacks. Chicago New York la ALL DNC literal shitholes. But I know they now use courts to make conservatives bake cakes for homos weddings... let’s just white wash history to fit your narrative

FACT. African American males were given the right to vote in 1870 by the 15th Amendment being ratified.

FACT. Majority of African Americans voted for the GOP president from 1870 till 1935.

FACT. FDR in 1936 was the first Democrat to garner majority of the African American vote. 70%

FACT. Majority of African Americans have voted for the Democratic presidential candidate from 1936-2016

The GOP had a good run with African American voters from 1870-1935. 65 years.

The Dems have enjoyed the African American vote for their presidential candidate for 80 years. 1936-2016.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KEY FINDINGS:
Murder and Extremism
EXECUTIVE
SUMMARY

these murders.

Anti Defamation League is like the Southern Poverty Law Center. They are weaponized spin machines, designed to deceive.

watts

ohms
Veteran
I noticed none of the mainstream news outlets are showing the picture of the suspect who did this most recent mass shooting in Virginia Beach, nor are they calling for gun control. But when a white guy does it, their picture is everywhere and MSM calls for gun control.

beta

Veteran
I noticed none of the mainstream news outlets are showing the picture of the suspect who did this most recent mass shooting in Virginia Beach, nor are they calling for gun control. But when a white guy does it, their picture is everywhere and MSM calls for gun control.

oh-wonet-somebody-please-think-of-the-white-people-i-imgfilip-com-44472364.png

Cannavore

Veteran
Anti Defamation League is like the Southern Poverty Law Center. They are weaponized spin machines, designed to deceive.

it must be convenient to have some ready to deploy response about how source XYZ is bad/fake all the time. i should try it.

Wendull C.

Veteran
You do. Anything you dont agree with or doesn't fit your narrative you call fake news.

Just like you did earlier today in the TDS thread when you said Obama never put children in cages.

If that was true then why did the Washington post have to admit the pictures of the detention facilities they tried to use to fuck Trump were taken in 2014?

You guys are a bunch of hypocrites.

I'm as retarded as you guys are for even engaging in argument with you pretzel twisting lying motherfucking ****s. You will never acknowledge your hypocrisy. You will never acknowledge your bias. You cannot be reasoned with. Always sure you're right. You say fake news more than anyone on this site.

This used to be a nice place. It isn't anymore.

In fact I should be looking through the binoculars planning the demise of a hugemule deer buck to put on my wall. Next time I'm leaving the phone in the truck so as not to get high and check in here. Never could get service here before. Must've built a new tower near by.

I bid you all a fond go fuck yourselves.

Cannavore

Veteran
Just like you did earlier today in the TDS thread when you said Obama never put children in cages.
except that i quoted from an article that clearly admits that. i never said otherwise. Obama admin policy was selective and reserved. Trump's is a no tolerance prosecute EVERYONE policy.

If that was true then why did the Washington post have to admit the pictures of the detention facilities they tried to use to fuck Trump were taken in 2014?

you won't find me defending the washington post lol

I'm as retarded as you guys are for even engaging in argument with you pretzel twisting lying motherfucking ****s. You will never acknowledge your hypocrisy. You will never acknowledge your bias. You cannot be reasoned with. Always sure you're right. You say fake news more than anyone on this site.

In fact I should be looking through the binoculars planning the demise of a hugemule deer buck to put on my wall. Next time I'm leaving the phone in the truck so as not to get high and check in here. Never could get service here before. Must've built a new tower near by.

sorry that i can't allow fascistic propaganda to be spread. something deep down in me compels me to call it out. :tiphat: keep it icy snowflake :tiphat:

Wendull C.

Veteran
Twisting again I see. You should see if fox or CNN are hiring.

Before it was fake news? Now its oh Obama did it selectively? Fuck outta here with your lying ass. Sad thing is, you seem like a very intelligent individual. You just wont see past your own bias and hatred of the bad orange man.

Try the Washington post, they always need more liars. You just proved yourself a lying piece .....

Now the clouds are closing in. Deer should be moving to get a meal before the monsoons.

Badfishy1

It’s not a coincidence...

St. Phatty

Don't hold it in !!! :woohoo:

Would you be willing to share the President's job with Edward Snowden ?

Cannavore

Veteran
Twisting again I see. You should see if fox or CNN are hiring.

Before it was fake news? Now its oh Obama did it selectively? Fuck outta here with your lying ass. Sad thing is, you seem like a very intelligent individual. You just wont see past your own bias and hatred of the bad orange man.

Try the Washington post, they always need more liars. You just proved yourself a lying piece .....

Now the clouds are closing in. Deer should be moving to get a meal before the monsoons.

"During the Obama administration, family separations were rare and predicated upon two conditions: whether border officials felt the parents or guardians posed a threat to the children, or whether the adults, under U.S. immigration law, had to be detained based on prior criminal convictions."

that's exactly what i posted.... from an article that doesn't deny obama locked people up too lol.

CaptainDankness

Marx didn't even talk about how government should be structured. He simply advocated for the democratization of the workplace. He thought workers should own and control and profit from the businesses they work at. That's it. It's really that simple.

We believe in democratic political institutions, why shouldn't our workplaces and economy be democratic as well?

[YOUTUBEIF]T9Whccunka4[/YOUTUBEIF]

Well that sounds fine to me but, Bernie Sanders wanted to raise taxes, shouldn't our workplace help with health insurance instead of the government?

Of course without the government these private corporations are going to pay us as little as possible, since they can just hire illegal immigrants especially if the Democrats get their way. You know a lot of big corporations love illegal immigrants because they will work cheap.

Honestly I think the Democrats and Republicans don't actually give a fuck about us, not even Bernie Sanders. But they do have us picking sides that are not 3rd party candidates with the outrage they cause by way of the media.

I actually lost all respect for Jones when he started kissing Trump's ass. He might be better than Hillary but he hasn't done much just like Obama.

Brother Nature

That started with the Christchurch massacre a few months back. No one in NZ media mentions his name, you guys copied that (I think it's a good thing). He was white, a white supremacist none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts