What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::INFOWARS News Thread:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Muslims certainly don't have a warm welcome... that's what brexit was all about.

White people have their own sect of Abraham's legacy they can't have meddling around with the other... just like the other can't have theirs meddling around with the rest of the siblings.

But one thing is certainly true across the board with both Christianity and Islam.

Homosexuality is a horrible sin.

It's good to see things still stuck in the Dark Ages... I mean a rut...

I mean a sad end.

Failure to evolve will be our downfall.

As soon as we can get together on the fact that religion is a sin, we could probably pull our collective heads out of our collective asses.

It doesn't seem likely.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
But the jail's aren't inviting celebrity Muslims in to do it for them are they?

An Imam is a celebrity in the Islamic world - so yeah - Imam's are coming into the prisons to help convert the kuffar's -

Muslims certainly don't have a warm welcome... that's what brexit was all about.

White people have their own sect of Abraham's legacy they can't have meddling around with the other... just like the other can't have theirs meddling around with the rest of the siblings.

But one thing is certainly true across the board with both Christianity and Islam.

Homosexuality is a horrible sin.

It's good to see things still stuck in the Dark Ages... I mean a rut...

I mean a sad end.

Failure to evolve will be our downfall.

As soon as we can get together on the fact that religion is a sin, we could probably pull our collective heads out of our collective asses.

It doesn't seem likely.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that Brexit was all about trying to stave the influx of foreign ideologies - since they are already well entrenched in British society these days - It was more about the UK regaining its individual sovereignty outside of the EEC - self determination in a nutshell - and being able to vet and choose who gets to come into the country - rather than having completely open borders to the EEC -

- Yes mr mustard - I agree - religions don't seem to be doing humanity no good overall - more harm than good I'd say - and the sooner we can drop that load - the sooner we can evolve and progress -

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You would think it would be obvious by now that, should there be a God, he or she is apathetic to our struggle against one another.

Ergo we should not be worshipping an entity that does not care.

But you try telling that to the faithful...

:D

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
You would think it would be obvious by now that, should there be a God, he or she is apathetic to our struggle against one another.

Ergo we should not be worshipping an entity that does not care.

But you try telling that to the faithful...

:D

They won't even read this. If they do, they certainly won't try to understand it.

8609rrks1l411.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you folks have forgotten that, in the Bible, God gave man free will. God is not supposed to stop us from doing evil, nor prevent disasters etc. we are in charge of our fates, and so far we are fucking up pretty bad. there was an episode of MASH where a shell-shocked GI is brought in that claims he is Jesus. Father Mulcahey is talking to him & asks why God does not answer our prayers. the GI replies "God answers all prayers, but sometimes the answer is "no". "

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you folks have forgotten that, in the Bible, God gave man free will. God is not supposed to stop us from doing evil, nor prevent disasters etc. we are in charge of our fates, and so far we are fucking up pretty bad. there was an episode of MASH where a shell-shocked GI is brought in that claims he is Jesus. Father Mulcahey is talking to him & asks why God does not answer our prayers. the GI replies "God answers all prayers, but sometimes the answer is "no". "

but then some forget that the bible is not the word of god...it is just made up stuff by the church to influence and control the flock...and then again if you DO take the bible's description of he word as true, it has nothing to do with the bible, since it came into existence before and simultaneously to the creation of god but actually being god.
Maybe this is to indicate the meaninglessness of time[??]

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Prisons are a great place to minister to people. A lot of churches around here have a prison ministry program. We bake lots of chocolate chip cookies to send with them when they go. A lot of men and women choose to repent of what they've done wrong, and ask God for forgiveness and accept the life God has for them through following Jesus.

http://www.kairosprisonministry.org/

Matthew 28:16-20 NKJV

The Great Commission

16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had appointed for them. 17 When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted.
18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go [c]therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” [d]Amen.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://leozagami.com/2019/12/26/in...sodom-and-gomorrah-into-an-immigration-issue/

Incredible: Pope transforms Sodom and Gomorrah into an immigration issue!

26 December 2019 adm-zagami
Please I repeat please help keep this website going by making a small donation in support of Leo’s work through Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/LeoZagami
satanic-pope-scumbag2-620x330-1-300x160.jpg

Article Leo Zagami

Pope Francis recently told a group of high school students that they should not convert people Christianity, but the Jesuits and Pope Francis are trying to convert most Catholics to left-wing ideology/Communism. The Pope also said on Christmas Eve not to let Church failings distance you from God.
After the recent publication of the scandalous new book entitled, What Is Man? An Itinerary of Biblical Anthropology (“Che cosa è l’uomo? Un itinerario di antropologia biblica”), released on December 16, 2019, you can see that the Pontifical Biblical Commission (PBC) is firmly in the hands of the Jesuit Order, that aims officially to examine the scriptural understanding of the human person, but is another leftist propaganda tool to destroy the Catholic Faith from within. In this new book of heresy carried out at the express wish of Pope Francis as stated by one its creators, Jesuit Father Pietro Bovati, who is the secretary for the Pontifical Biblical Commission, we find a strange depiction of homosexuality and the true reasons behind the end of Sodom and Gomorrah related not to the decadence of these two cities but rather to their unhospitable ways.
An informed source in Rome commented on the book’s treatment of homosexuality for Lifesite News saying: “This book is utter banality, which is evidenced first and foremost in the fact that it can be abused by everyone.” The commission examined several Old and New Testament passages (Gen. 19, Judges 19, Lev. 18:22 and 20:13) and came up with a bunch of pro-liberal nonsense. The Jesuit authors of the text observe that in, “passages of the Hebrew Bible which refer to Sodom’s guilt, there is no allusion to a sexual transgression practiced against people of the same sex.”Instead, they note, these passages (Isaiah 1:10; Jeremiah 23:14; Ezekiel 16:49) speak of “betrayal,”of “adultery,”and of “pride”comparing the refusal of Sodom to let in the two angels of God (Genesis 19:1) to the refusal of populist government to let in the immigrants.
They are changing the traditional understanding of the sin of Sodom, the Pontifical Biblical Commission makes this extraordinary claim that has no relationship to Biblical truth but a clear link to George Soros’s agenda: “The story, however, is not intended to present the image of an entire city dominated by irrepressible homosexual cravings; rather, it denounces the conduct of a social and political entity that does not want to welcome the foreigner with respect, and therefore claims to humiliate him, forcing him to undergo an infamous treatment of submission.”
Sodomy, according to a 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia article, is considered a capital sin but that’s no longer the case for the LGBTQ friendly Pope and his prevalently homosexual commission:“This way of reading the story of Sodom is confirmed by Wisdom, (19:13–17) where the exemplary punishment of sinners (first Sodom and then Egypt) is motivated by the fact that they had shown a deep hatred towards the foreigner.”
No wonder Pope Francis used his Christmas address on the 25th of December 2019 to praise and glorify illegal immigrants that usually end up exploited by the perverted clergy of Rome. On a day typically reserved to set politics aside and remember the Christ-child’s birth, the first pope belonging to the Jesuit Order preached Liberation Theology and his Communist agenda instead of the traditional Christmas narrative.
The Jesuits have highjacked the Catholic Church to shape the future religion of the Antichrist and you can learn more about in my latest book: Confessions of an Illuminati Vol. 4, American Renaissance 2.0 and The Missing Link From the Invisible World.

C

Capra ibex

Woo
I'm ahead, I'm a man
I'm the first mammal to wear pants, yeah
I'm at peace with my lust
I can kill 'cause in god I trust, yeah
It's evolution, baby

I'm at piece, I'm the man
Buying stocks on the day of the crash
On the loose, I'm a truck
All the rolling hills, I'll flatten 'em out, yeah
It's herd behavior, uh huh
It's evolution, baby
Admire me, admire my home
Admire my son, he's my clone
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
This land is mine, this land is free
I'll do what I want but irresponsibly
It's evolution, baby
I'm a thief, I'm a liar
There's my church, I sing in the choir:
(Hallelujah, hallelujah)
Admire me, admire my home
Admire my son, admire my clones
'Cause we know, appetite for a nightly feast
Those ignorant Indians got nothin' on me
Nothin', why?
Because it's evolution, baby!
I am ahead, I am advanced
I am the first mammal to make plans, yeah
I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
It's evolution, baby
Do the evolution
Come on, come on, come on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Acts 25:13-27

Paul Before Agrippa

13 And after some days King Agrippa and Bernice came to Caesarea to greet Festus. 14 When they had been there many days, Festus laid Paul’s case before the king, saying: “There is a certain man left a prisoner by Felix, 15 about whom the chief priests and the elders of the Jews informed me, when I was in Jerusalem, asking for a judgment against him. 16 To them I answered, ‘It is not the custom of the Romans to deliver any man [b]to destruction before the accused meets the accusers face to face, and has opportunity to answer for himself concerning the charge against him.’ 17 Therefore when they had come together, without any delay, the next day I sat on the judgment seat and commanded the man to be brought in. 18 When the accusers stood up, they brought no accusation against him of such things as I [c]supposed, 19 but had some questions against him about their own religion and about a certain Jesus, who had died, whom Paul affirmed to be alive. 20 And because I was uncertain of such questions, I asked whether he was willing to go to Jerusalem and there be judged concerning these matters. 21 But when Paul appealed to be reserved for the decision of Augustus, I commanded him to be kept till I could send him to Caesar.”
22 Then Agrippa said to Festus, “I also would like to hear the man myself.”
“Tomorrow,” he said, “you shall hear him.”
23 So the next day, when Agrippa and Bernice had come with great [d]pomp, and had entered the auditorium with the commanders and the prominent men of the city, at Festus’ command Paul was brought in. 24 And Festus said: “King Agrippa and all the men who are here present with us, you see this man about whom the whole assembly of the Jews petitioned me, both at Jerusalem and here, crying out that he was not fit to live any longer. 25 But when I found that he had committed nothing deserving of death, and that he himself had appealed to Augustus, I decided to send him. 26 I have nothing certain to write to my lord concerning him. Therefore I have brought him out before you, and especially before you, King Agrippa, so that after the examination has taken place I may have something to write. 27 For it seems to me unreasonable to send a prisoner and not to specify the charges against him.”

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Prisons are a great place to minister to people. A lot of churches around here have a prison ministry program. We bake lots of chocolate chip cookies to send with them when they go. A lot of men and women choose to repent of what they've done wrong, and ask God for forgiveness and accept the life God has for them through following Jesus.

https://www.kairosprisonministry.org/

Matthew 28:16-20 NKJV

The Great Commission

16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had appointed for them. 17 When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted.
18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go [c]therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” [d]Amen.

captive audience

h.h.

Veteran
but then some forget that the bible is not the word of god...it is just made up stuff by the church to influence and control the flock...and then again if you DO take the bible's description of he word as true, it has nothing to do with the bible, since it came into existence before and simultaneously to the creation of god but actually being god.
Maybe this is to indicate the meaninglessness of time[??]

One hell of a conspiracy if it is. “Meaningless” is a human concept, in itself meaningless. Meaningless to our meaningless values.
I see miracles in the common.

I came across a patch of snow in Joshua Tree. After the ensuing snowball fight, I observed a coyote in the same spot. I then realized we had destroyed its water supply. To us it had been meaningless. To the coyote, it was life.`

Status
Not open for further replies.