What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on Todd McCormick Original Haze

unnamedmike

I already shared my (bad) experience with the strain that Todd calls original haze, but every photo and comment was deleted, and I was banned, so I don't usually contribute to this forum. Likewise, you don't have to go very far from this thread to compare what Todd sells with a real ohaze like THH, Seedsman or Golly.

Dirt Life

Veteran
I remember what you got from Todd's Haze... a bunch of BLD herms.. didn't know you were banned for your opinion on your grow/Todds Haze, though... that's not right. I appreciate everyone's experience... good or bad.

Week 4

I remember what you got from Todd's Haze... a bunch of BLD herms.. didn't know you were banned for your opinion on your grow/Todds Haze, though... that's not right. I appreciate everyone's experience... good or bad.
I thought for a day that I had gotten a hermed plant a week into flower. but had forgotten these are regular seeds. So it was just revealing it's sex. I was really embarrassed to find that out after crying about a hermed plant on the forums.

Dirt Life

Veteran
🤣...

It's all good, buddy! Hermies suck a fat one.. although I've smoked some really great bud that had slight hermaphrodite tendencies and was outstanding...

I've seen the skunk plants you're growing, and they look great, Week 4!

LostTribe

Premium user
I already shared my (bad) experience with the strain that Todd calls original haze, but every photo and comment was deleted, and I was banned, so I don't usually contribute to this forum. Likewise, you don't have to go very far from this thread to compare what Todd sells with a real ohaze like THH, Seedsman or Golly.
I'll add that the only one of these currently readily available to the public is ag seed co. Your singular experience does not have to be the end all be all. How many packs did you run? I ran out an entire pack. I have 3 remaining.

unnamedmike

I'll add that the only one of these currently readily available to the public is ag seed co. Your singular experience does not have to be the end all be all. How many packs did you run? I ran out an entire pack. I have 3 remaining.
Good for you buddy. In fact, I already answered this before, but the forum admins deleted it, ask them, I'm not going to waste my time again.

RingtailCanyon

I grew a ten pack of Todd’s original haze. Due to all the hate he gets from the forum experts, I feel a responsibility to say that there was no herms, no broad leaves, no narcs, no skunks, no drama.
They were the real deal and all you haters should be ashamed of yourselves. And he was super easy to deal with and answered my questions promptly and accurately. I have a hundred pack now.

Latest posts

Latest posts