What's new

Info on Todd McCormick Original Haze

TheDarkStorm

Hey hempy I recon some of the best of sams work with haze come from wat seedsman managed to get..ive seen some excellent plants come from that stuff..unfortunately ther unavailable now...it would be realy good if sam could mabe put some more out of those ones..he has done brilliant work with those...some outstanding haze plants have been found

Limeygreen

Veteran
Maybe some of us should chip in and buy a kilo of haze seeds from him, pretty sure there are enough of us to facilitate it, run through a middle man like panik to distribute them to the ones who paid. Just thinking out loud.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i'm sure ppl would pay extra for (feminized?) seeds that have gone through a bit of intensive selection, the original haze and/ or the neville's x original if anyone has the frigging massive amounts of time and space (expertise?) it would take

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
don't want to start any drama but been listening to todd on the potcast, and putting his Neville hating aside,... his original haze peaks my interest do we have any further info on it ...........any grows ?....and im not talking about the 'ON haze' hybrid..the pure line he got from from Sam

harvestreaper

Veteran
haze 3 caterpillars.jpg

toddshaze ,,,,,, posted a bunch of pics on the question for sam skman page

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
This one was grown in Hawaii by someone
View attachment 18790011
This one was grown by me from Seedsman OHz
View attachment 18790012
Has it finished flowering yet...lol
I'd only grow from seed again if it was for a seed run. Strange plant that needs 6-7 months of veg before mature enough to even think about starting flowering. But they will flower pretty much right away from clone as long as that clone was of a female that was 6+ months old I've had a few equatorial sativa's do the same

OldCoolSativa

I haven't grown Todd's stuff myself, and never would, but I know several who have who say the plants are done in 10-14 weeks and many lack vigor, implying the line that Todd was given has been inbred and worked substantially toward faster flowering. He posted a pic here of one of his OHz plants and it was clearly a hybrid, even Sam said so, but Todd repeatedly denied it. When you look at the pics from his place in the Bay Area where ho grows (and presumably where he makes seeds), you'll understand how Indica pollen made its way onto his mother plant(s). There must be a metric ton of OG pollen in the air in the Bay Area during the fall.

He's a pretty good photographer though and manages to hang out with hot young women, so he has that going for him. I'd source my haze seeds elsewhere though, thank you.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I've got plenty of haze seed mate, i wouldn't touch anything of Todds. i've got plenty of pure tropical sativas to play with, not got the time nor the space in the UK to do massive selections. I've got a few from the Democratic Republic of Congo, the other Congo, Senegal, plus most of what seeds of africa had in the 90's. I'm also talking to a guy in Indonesia, i'm working on a deal to get some Aka Atjeh seeds which he says is like methamphetamine. Not my ideal buzz but potent sativas are a joy to behold.

Dirt Life

Veteran
Hey Week 4, just wondering how your plants are coming along?

I have two Todd's Original Haze flowering now.. they both smell good and look good, but, we'll see how they actually turn out. I knew there was some controversy with Todd's beans (what seedmaker/breeder DOESN'T have any controversy, lol), but, didn't realize there were any possible problems with lineage.. he got them from SamS and SamS confirmed... reading this thread now has me thinking. Not really concerned though, is what it is..

If I think of it, I'll post some pics at some point in this thread... otherwise, I'm documenting the haze girls in Qustions For Sam theead...