What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on Todd McCormick Original Haze

TrainingHay

If you asked your grandson to draw a picture of a long term undercover drug informant, they'd draw a picture of Todd. Not sure why anyone would trust the guy. Those "been to prison but haven't been busted yet" vibes. Fake skunk seeds. What more to know. It's a trope at this point. Permanently paranoid looking white boys who haven't been honest about anything.

Week 4

Hey Week 4, just wondering how your plants are coming along?

I have two Todd's Original Haze flowering now.. they both smell good and look good, but, we'll see how they actually turn out. I knew there was some controversy with Todd's beans (what seedmaker/breeder DOESN'T have any controversy, lol), but, didn't realize there were any possible problems with lineage.. he got them from SamS and SamS confirmed... reading this thread now has me thinking. Not really concerned though, is what it is..

If I think of it, I'll post some pics at some point in this thread... otherwise, I'm documenting the haze girls in Qustions For Sam theead...
About 5 inches tall. I'll look for you on that thread. Thanks (I'll DM ya a thread I have on them).

Dirt Life

Veteran
Well, just for shits and giggles, here's one of my AG hazes... she's looking and smelling good for 12 weeks...

full

full

cbotany

If you asked your grandson to draw a picture of a long term undercover drug informant, they'd draw a picture of Todd. Not sure why anyone would trust the guy. Those "been to prison but haven't been busted yet" vibes. Fake skunk seeds. What more to know. It's a trope at this point. Permanently paranoid looking white boys who haven't been honest about anything.
I've heard this rumor spread about Todd Quite a bit, I remember the guy who started it also said he created chem and a bunch of other bullshit, go to the source, Todd Is a very nice guy who has had a very hard hard life, people like to talk about what they don't know about. But with anonymity people have lost the value to their words, and just parrot what people say, its almost like that game telephone we played as kids. Making an accusation of someone being a narc is thrown around quite easily online, but in reality that accusation in certain circles can not only harm people but cause the death of an individual. I'm not even associated with the guy but the bullshit I hear online about him is horrendous. He's been nice to me, and every interaction has lead to me believing people love slandering.

LostTribe

Premium user
Todd's AG seeds atleast the OHaze are excellent. I hope to grow some more soon. I have a c99 cross testing out now that looks even more haze than the ohaze so far. Insane actually, extreme NLD. Even more so than the OTH i'd have to say and under LED no less which I get wider leaves normally from.

Week 4

Todd's AG seeds atleast the OHaze are excellent. I hope to grow some more soon. I have a c99 cross testing out now that looks even more haze than the ohaze so far. Insane actually, extreme NLD. Even more so than the OTH i'd have to say and under LED no less which I get wider leaves normally from.
Is the Ohaze a pure sativa? Have a few of those (I think I do) and got mixed reviews on it. I saw/read Skunkman saying somewhere (on a thread) saying it's great for breeding projects.

LostTribe

Premium user
Its excellent and more refined than THH. They are a little differrent. The Todds is easier but still long flowering pure sativa. They appear to have had some selection and you should expect some variation among phenotypes. I did find an 11w white grape juice female most wanted 13-14w though, some of the same root / incense in them close to the thh a bit different. Thh were longer flowering. 14-18w.

Week 4

Its excellent and more refined than THH. They are a little differrent. The Todds is easier but still long flowering pure sativa. They appear to have had some selection and you should expect some variation among phenotypes. I did find an 11w white grape juice female most wanted 13-14w though, some of the same root / incense in them close to the thh a bit different. Thh were longer flowering. 14-18w.
Seems like there's some variation in anything these days. Interesting on the 11, 13,14. From memory that was mentioned also. I'll have to hunt that thread down again. It was a good read. I love sativa, the pick me up highs are unmatched.

Dirt Life

Veteran
That's really cool to hear, LT! I love haze, but, the Thai pedigree hazes are my all time fav... This haze line came straight from SamS to Todd, so that should mean this is the Columbian type haze.. is this your feeling on these two haze lines? I only ask because I know you have experience with the flowers of both, not to start any kind of haze drama with ppl in either camp...

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
That's really cool to hear, LT! I love haze, but, the Thai pedigree hazes are my all time fav... This haze line came straight from SamS to Todd, so that should mean this is the Columbian type haze.. is this your feeling on these two haze lines? I only ask because I know you have experience with the flowers of both, not to start any kind of haze drama with ppl in either camp...
I believe what Tom has said. I'd read through the questions for sams on original haze thread and the thread that Tom Hill was posting in, possibly the same thread or the haze thread.

LostTribe

Premium user
Yes they are clearly different. Tom believes there was Thai in his Positronic, I believe he shared quotes from Sam showing some discrepancies or some reasoning behind his assumptions.

All you need to know is in the other threads. Cheers.

Week 4

@LostTribe..Thank you... and I have. 🙂

This is my other AG OHaze... doesn't stretch as much as the other pheno, has thinner leaves, chunkier buds, and looks to finish quicker than the other, too. This one prob 14-15 weeks.. other I'm guessing is 16-18 weeks...

full

full
Alright,little confused here, are there Thai and Columbian parents used here or we talking about two totally different haze plants?

LostTribe

Premium user
@unnamedmike you are hilarious. Why don't you share your pure haze experiences with us?

I've documented here all of these:
A5 s1
A5 x Bandaid haze 7
Tom Hill Haze
AG Seed O Haze
ACE Purple Oldtimer Haze
GH Super Lemon Haze
Thh x C99
C99 x Thh
Ohaze x C99

and pure sallies:
Ace panama
Ace Zamadelica
Ace Malawi
Ace Golden Tiger
Oax
Purple Oax
Guerrero
Michoacana
SSSDH
'87

Next Up
Private Stock Peruvian Gold
Private Stock Peruvian Morada

The LOL is on you. Ciao.

ps i've also ran a ton of pre 98 Sensi SSH, Jack, and NL5Haze and this list will grow faster than your measley excuses for plants ROFL!!! Joke is on you.

Last edited: