What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

troutman

Seed Whore
I've used 2 cups of cow manure and bone meal around each Lebanese plant outdoors with no issues in the past. :tiphat:

burmese

picture.php

some kumaoni male,, i topped him many times but in 3 weeks from that he just outgrow all around with flowers,,, the mothers waiting for him -ghana, mandala1, nanda devixetiopia, and some autos

Last edited:

burmese

this is in 2litre, 100cm, topped 10 days ago at 75cm, later keep her indoor
nanda devi x ethiopia around 70 days, window northwest, max 4 hour of sunlight on longest day of summer/// within this light is tree shade max2hours//

rolex_owner

very cool! thanks for sharing. im currently waiting on some kumaoni seeds to arrive any day now. running them indoors too. cant wait

Criollo

this is in 2litre, 100cm, topped 10 days ago at 75cm, later keep her indoor
nanda devi x ethiopia around 70 days, window northwest, max 4 hour of sunlight on longest day of summer/// within this light is tree shade max2hours//

Hi Burmese, for me is interesant to mix Nanda with other sativas (may be better to call im NLD?), to down the flowering time. Im expectering about how the smoke is.

Good luck

burmese

hi ,,criolio,, and thanks for interest
1. reason: stabilize ,,wild,, germination% and heat resistance in these nepal strains with africas strains nanda devi x ethiopia //later again cross her with nanda devi//
now kumaoni x ghana //later again cross her with kumaoni//
nanda devi x ethiopia now pollinated with kumaoni for wider nepal gene expression

2. reason is that i always do a seeds,,,, and because i like smoke mature seedpouches from continuously matured seeds handpicked from pollinated plant

3. on long flowering strains is easy do a seeds and other half of flowering you can keep for some yield
4. quality highs,,, for example nanda devi is very strong and rather heavy and very potent, ethiopia is rather stimulating but at the same time calming and clear,,, together they are very strong soaring psychoactive and trippy but clarity and happy

thejact55

I love the sinai. I have 9 females outside hoping to find me a mother. Kept the two best males out of 9 males also. I keep coming back to this strain over the last 3 years.

Coughie

I love the sinai. I have 9 females outside hoping to find me a mother. Kept the two best males out of 9 males also. I keep coming back to this strain over the last 3 years.

What makes it so special to you? I have it, but I've just about given it away ~3 times over the last ~2 years lol

Have you grown the Lebanese?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ I wanna know too. I have the Syrian, Leb and Sinai seeds. The song Kashmir is now going thru my head....

Criollo

hi ,,criolio,, and thanks for interest
1. reason: stabilize ,,wild,, germination% and heat resistance in these nepal strains with africas strains nanda devi x ethiopia //later again cross her with nanda devi//
now kumaoni x ghana //later again cross her with kumaoni//
nanda devi x ethiopia now pollinated with kumaoni for wider nepal gene expression

2. reason is that i always do a seeds,,,, and because i like smoke mature seedpouches from continuously matured seeds handpicked from pollinated plant

3. on long flowering strains is easy do a seeds and other half of flowering you can keep for some yield
4. quality highs,,, for example nanda devi is very strong and rather heavy and very potent, ethiopia is rather stimulating but at the same time calming and clear,,, together they are very strong soaring psychoactive and trippy but clarity and happy

Thx for the info...im taking notes :)

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have the Pavarti seeds and wonder how the Malana compares to it. They are really close to each other.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
You can find a nice orange or sweet carrot pheno in the Parvati.Don't know about the other ones.Still have Jamaican Pearl x Parvati i've to germinate.

thejact55

What makes it so special to you? I have it, but I've just about given it away ~3 times over the last ~2 years lol

Have you grown the Lebanese?

Here you go coughie and yesum. I have done the Sinai, Lebanese and chitrali. I missed out on Syria due to seedsman having issues with my card. oh well, one hiccup out of a million with them. I have mazar lined up for this winter.

I will start by saying I am not one to like the "western" style of bud. I like a medium high. density means nothing to me,

Sinai- I peg this as a heavy yielder, I have never gotten bigger yield off of plants. buds are medium density, kinda fluffy but not bad. smells range from a resin to tangy sweet to a unique perfume smell. Crystals are very small but prevalent, and come on strong super late. do not cut this plant early. high is a medium high, not super heavy but wont keep you up. They are a great northern strain, they start flowering late july, but finish in October.

here are a few of my favorite pics. some of these are original stock, some are my own made Sinai seeds. pic 1 was late august!

I will do more later, my lady needs to use the laptop. ill show off my lebs and chitrali then

Attachments

• 8-23 Both Sinai's.jpg
    8-23 Both Sinai's.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 105_0994.jpg
    105_0994.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 53
  • z.jpg
    z.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 20160925_185445.jpg
    20160925_185445.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Sinai #1.JPG
    Sinai #1.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 20161008_175730.jpg
    20161008_175730.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 48

thejact55

nevermind, I can still use the computer lol

Lebanese. did a few females indoors for seeds, one female outside. smell was uniformly a sweet resin smell, perfect representation of what you would think of. buds were a touch more dense then Sinai, but not super dense. pretty leafy for trimming. high is relaxing, but in no way makes me tired. to my surprise for me it is not a bed time smoke. maybe others have a different experience? Good yielder, very uniform.

Attachments

• 20160612_140556.jpg
    20160612_140556.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 20161008_175814.jpg
    20161008_175814.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 20161008_180012.jpg
    20161008_180012.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 20160612_140516.jpg
    20160612_140516.jpg