What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

baduy

just received some fresh free Malana seeds from Ngakpa along with a nice amount of manipuri.
As the title of this thread is "info on The Real Seed Company" I have to state that Ngapka runs his company with great honesty and professionalism as I informed him the ones I grew last year had vigor issues without asking for any kind of refund as I keep being very enthousiastic and gratefull for the genetics this seedbank makes available for the dedicated growers.
Thanks Ngakpa and keep on the awesome work.

Last edited:

troutman

Seed Whore
Glad you got your seeds Baduy.

I have some Malana Cream on the way also and seeing others get them is nice. :tiphat:

troutman

Seed Whore
Just received my seeds. :woohoo:

picture.php

Zitz

Does anyone have info on the Nepalese? The RSC description sounds good but cannt find any grow/smoke reports - huge seeds, like some kind of Chinese hemp lol...Hoping it will flower early outdoor and has that happy himalayan effect.

ngakpa

Veteran
Does anyone have info on the Nepalese? The RSC description sounds good but cannt find any grow/smoke reports - huge seeds, like some kind of Chinese hemp lol...Hoping it will flower early outdoor and has that happy himalayan effect.

@Zitz

which Nepalese is this you have? how did you get hold of it?

X

xavier7995

Jealous of you guys getting to grow these out. Look and sound amazing.

burningfire

Veteran
wrong thread koodence

and zitz, if it's the original nepalese they had ( simply called nepalese ) I have a few pics in my album, out of maybe 8 plants this was the only 'indica' type I found, I've seen stretchier 'sativa' types from another grower and apart from the stretch it looked like mine.. also I remember seeing a pic from a grower in denmark that looked a lot like mine.

the bud itself was really taste and buzzy with a lot of brightness in the head and a strong body high.. the hash was clearly superior, much smoother and powerful.

Zitz

@Zitz

which Nepalese is this you have? how did you get hold of it?

Hi Ngakpa, they were purchased from your site a few years ago, all I remember is its the standard Nepalese not the white mountain, also have an old pack of Shebherghan.

Zitz

wrong thread koodence

and zitz, if it's the original nepalese they had ( simply called nepalese ) I have a few pics in my album, out of maybe 8 plants this was the only 'indica' type I found, I've seen stretchier 'sativa' types from another grower and apart from the stretch it looked like mine.. also I remember seeing a pic from a grower in denmark that looked a lot like mine.

the bud itself was really taste and buzzy with a lot of brightness in the head and a strong body high.. the hash was clearly superior, much smoother and powerful.

Hi BF thanks for the info, brightness in the head sounds nice, I really like this pic hope its ok to post:

picture.php

burningfire

Veteran
no problem..

It's still in the cross I've been growing ever since.. the bud smokes smoother with a more relaxing and less heavy body buzz and the same brightness in the head.

it's just happy and comfortable stuff.

the spruce / cat piss and earthy aromas still show up in the mix.

and those sheb are getting really rare, I sent a pack to someone for repros but he didn'T have any luck with the seeds, hopefully you can get some going.

geneva_sativa

Hi Ngakpa, they were purchased from your site a few years ago, all I remember is its the standard Nepalese not the white mountain, also have an old pack of Shebherghan.

sprout those Shiberghan sooner than later,

they need some magic to get em going

Koondense

Veteran
LOL BurningFire
Thanks for the reminder, I was in a rush and posted in my wrong thread.
Double check mode activated :)

Cheers

Bardo Eagle

Hola Pepe,seems an incredebile experience grow and smoke this beautiful phenotype of Jungli,you can describe the effect and taste??

thejact55

Whoa Pepe! Was that from this last November? Definitely not new seeds. Please do share smell, tastes, experiences. Any other pictures?!?
Those look really good. Nahmka would be interested in your experience on this.

burningfire

Veteran
yeah, I got a jungli too when I grew my nepalese seeds. no buzz.

clearly not appealing as yours pepe hehe.

nepaljungli2.jpg

junglicloseupc.jpg

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was a few years ago, harvest at mid november/ early december when she start to mold. She was really mature, i might say overdone.
Yeild was poor, a couple of grams from a 60 cm tall plant.
Low nutes/water requirement and low maintenance too, good genes for guerilla.

Made no seeds and lost the motherplant, quite sad as this was the only one who made it from at least a hundred seeds. They were the first jungli offer from RSC ( Himalayans i guess)

Smoke was just nice, but vape was out of this world taste wise. Really exquisite caramel cream with a vanilla hint, definitly a treat.

High was clear but relaxed and quite spiritual, could led you to sleep if overdone.Must say ceiling was low, once accustomed you'll only feel the spiritual vibe with a slight energizing property. ( potency wise, if i should try to guess, i would say she was a 5/10% thc max)

@ burning: if i reckon well you're a bit more @ North than me, it may explain the no buzz / low resin thing. Or i've been lucky at the genes lottery :)

Latest posts

Latest posts