What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

info on the landrace team

herbgreen

Veteran
The Guatemalan

Keep looking around @ overgrow...

Youll get someone hook you up sooner or later :biggrin:

Last edited:

revegeta666

Their Guatemalan is what has my attention. I missed out on the Ace seeds line and ive been looking for one ever since. Has anyone here ran the Guatemalan? Its suppose to be a really mellow kind sativa
I haven't tried the pure Guatemalan, but their Tikal is supposed to be 75% Guatemala, 25% NL5/Haze. This is my favourite sativa I've grown and it is indeed very mellow and kind. Puts a smile on my face everytime. If you smoke a lot of it the high turns a little more lysergic and dreamy. But always fun and positive, clean but relaxing.

I grew 8 females in total (6 regulars and 2 fems) and all shared the same or very similar effect. Tastes range from strawberry/incense to mango/peach. Excellent strain.

RobFromTX

I haven't tried the pure Guatemalan, but their Tikal is supposed to be 75% Guatemala, 25% NL5/Haze. This is my favourite sativa I've grown and it is indeed very mellow and kind. Puts a smile on my face everytime. If you smoke a lot of it the high turns a little more lysergic and dreamy. But always fun and positive, clean but relaxing.

I grew 8 females in total (6 regulars and 2 fems) and all shared the same or very similar effect. Tastes range from strawberry/incense to mango/peach. Excellent strain.
I love tikal! i grew it multiple times before it got discontinued and youre right the high is gentle and friendly. Im just sorry i missed out on the pure guatemalan. Have you dealt with the landrace team yet? The only grow thread ive ran across is their punto rojo, which didnt seem very impressive

revegeta666

I love tikal! i grew it multiple times before it got discontinued and youre right the high is gentle and friendly. Im just sorry i missed out on the pure guatemalan. Have you dealt with the landrace team yet? The only grow thread ive ran across is their punto rojo, which didnt seem very impressive
No I haven't, I'm just getting started with landraces.

Latest posts

Latest posts