What's new

Independent Test: 126W LED Bloom Cabinet

nephrosis

well i want to say Thank you for an AMERICANIZED vendor, i look forward at using your product. And about the 640nm or the 630nm, it all depends on the light freq you use, and the brands, but w/e u already know that huh!!!

THANK you for everything, hopefully when im done with my grow i have currently i can get this, alittle expensive but hopefully i will have some money saved by the time im done with my grow. Kinda Hard startin from scratch, had to start a grow with shwag seeds, no money for seeds and idk anyone who does grow around me.

TY

Sleepy

Veteran
This has been good to watch... I am very excited on your 126w panel and I will likely order one in the new-year (not overkill for 1.5" x 2" footprint is it?)... Very excited someone based in America (or at least closer to home & closer to the cause than China) is developing this technology for us, and from everything I've read they really do look the best.
Excited to see more!

you will also be happy that the shipments are stealthy!

plain brown box.

very nice for the peace of mind...

HHHG

well i want to say Thank you for an AMERICANIZED vendor, i look forward at using your product. And about the 640nm or the 630nm, it all depends on the light freq you use, and the brands, but w/e u already know that huh!!!
You do know that the units, at least the 126w, is made and shipped from China? That's how they can offer them for so much less money than competitors. It appears to be well-made, despite what some people may think of Chinese products.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You do know that the units, at least the 126w, is made and shipped from China? That's how they can offer them for so much less money than competitors. It appears to be well-made, despite what some people may think of Chinese products.

I know somewhere on the website it says they weigh something like 25 or 26 pounds and when I got the box of course it was heavy. But when you open it up and actually see the unit it just doesn't look like it could be that heavy but it is.

S_a_H

LEDGirl

Veteran

The units currently use USA-made LED's from Bridgelux and Semi, and high-quality fans from Japan. They are assembled in China, as labor rates there are cheap. Other than possibly the casings and heatsinks, I don't believe anything else is actually "made" in China. And by the way, 99% of our competitors source their lights in China as well, they just like charging more. A small few like Lumigrow and Haight seem to build their panels here in the states. Haight only offers a 1 year warranty, while we do 3, so where a product is made is not always a good judge of it's quality. ;)

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi LEDGirl, i have just come back to ic from a month without internet to find your Forum, Congrats on that and Congrats on the LED lights
I have been following the developments with led's and yours by far seem to have made a big advancement in the technology
I am from Australia and only on a disability pension so i'm always looking for ways to save money in the long run
Sorry if i'm asking an already asked question, but are you making these units for Aus. Standards(eg 240v Aus plug)???
I notice you had a comp to win some of your light spewin i missed it but i noticed a few of my friends are going to do a test grow for you so i will be following Benji's, Sleepy's and S_a_H tests closely
But from what i have seen from your threads,album and skills of growers chosen i'm sure they will all be good tests
Good luck with your future endeavors to make better LED's i will be watching
Peace,Good karma
Shaun

HHHG

I've got nothing against Chinese goods, though I wouldn't buy toys or food from there.

American-made CFL bulbs that many of us use are filled with mercury, as are the immunizations our government tries to persuade all of us to get.

LEDGirl

Veteran
I've got nothing against Chinese goods, though I wouldn't buy toys or food from there.

Don't forget the toothpaste lol!

Sorry if i'm asking an already asked question, but are you making these units for Aus. Standards(eg 240v Aus plug)???
I notice you had a comp to win some of your light spewin i missed it but i noticed a few of my friends are going to do a test grow for you so i will be following Benji's, Sleepy's and S_a_H tests closely

Yes, we make them with the correct plug and voltage to plug into the wall. We've sold a lot of units to Australia, so we're pretty familiar with making sure they work for you specifically. As per the competition, IrishBoy is still performing it, and it is posted on this forum. I have other tests starting soon against Haight Solid State and Lumigrow as well. It takes beating several companies with far less wattage, before you really start proving to everyone how superior your technology truly is. ;) I know you'll enjoy the tests being performed by the mods here, and I know they'll all fall in love with LED just as I did.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi LEDGirl thanks for the response, looking forward to seeing the results of all the test's
Stay safe
Shaun

Sleepy

Veteran
I am not oriental...

I am not oriental...

browse your local reseller stores...pick up any product.

lots are made in China.

almost everything in Wal-Mart comes out of China.

lots of high-tech items, too.

America used to be a manufacturing powerhouse, no more.

don't knock the Chinese, in 10 years, we will all work for them in one way or another.

the light is a quality unit, regardless.

HHHG

HHHG said:
You do know that the units, at least the 126w, is made and shipped from China? That's how they can offer them for so much less money than competitors. It appears to be well-made, despite what some people may think of Chinese products
don't knock the Chinese, in 10 years, we will all work for them in one way or another

I didn't knock them. Did you not see my post after that?
HHHG said:
I've got nothing against Chinese goods, though I wouldn't buy toys or food from there

LEDGirl

Veteran
tomorrow, I got home way too late to post them tonight, although they were sent to me today ;)

BoB91

Oh I cant wait for the update...

Oh I cant wait for the update...

I have a wardrobe about the same size. It has two compartments. the lower one is 3'(l)x2'(W)x2'(h).the top portion is 3x2x4.It has no doors top or bottom-will have to be added when I start turning this into a machine-a bud machine that is if I get off my lazy ass and do some work.
but this wont be until i get my tax return in feb or march. I will definitely need hep with the build at that time. but i definitely am going to buy one of your 126 w lights for flower in the top and use a couple flouro tubes on the bottom for veg So am looking forward to the results so I can show my wife what to expect.:thanks:

LEDGirl

Veteran
Sorry everyone, here are the pictures that were sent to me on 11-28:

DSCF0467.JPG

DSCF0474.JPG

DSCF0476.JPG

DSCF0477.JPG

DSCF0478.JPG

DSCF0479.JPG

WarBux

I just found this thread and was really impressed with all the wonderful pics. The last set of photos that were posted (first two pics) are spotting pretty bad. I have seen that on some of my plants in a previous grow (under UFOs) when my reservoir temps were too high and I got root rot.