What's new

Independent Test: 126W LED Bloom Cabinet

crudvapors

is there gonna be an update soon? gotta be getting close to harvest and i AM at the edge of my seat for that final #.

I would also really like to know how tall the plants got when they were chopped down. This is a pretty small grow, very stealthy, i'd like to concider grams to volume. Because, say, in your 1500w room, you grow your plants probably to the best height those lights can handle (guessing), but you are growing them at least larger than i'm about to, and larger than this grow for sure. Smalller plants, smaller weight, but by how much? Maybe 1g/w instead of your 2g/w?

rickso

&@#$%!

Now I'm not sure this is in the right thread... apologies. Perhaps here: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2905425&highlight=Haight+Solid+State+Lumigrow#post2905425

=====

On 11-27-2009, 06:39 AM:

"...I have other tests starting soon against Haight Solid State and Lumigrow as well."

LEDGirl - If there's ongoing coverage of these tests, can you provide links?

About me: I'm presently using two Procyon 100 units complemented by eight T5 lamps (GE Ecolux High Output F24W-T5-830-ECO 24W 3000K). In the next month or two I plan to be in the market for a third light source. I'll combine this new source with my existing set up. I have no experience growing with any other sources of light.

Thanks in advance.

TerryCider

cant wait to see how this turns out....

ill be switching to led's and looks like ill be getting one of these 126w panels.... has anyone ever used 1 126w led panel and supplemented with cfl's?

or is that not a good idea?

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
I personally haven't seen it though I don't see why it shouldn't work. It would probably work best with the panel in the middle with 6 CFL's, 3 (either 23 or 42w, or both) on each side.

TerryCider

ya thats what i would do....it would add heat, but id rather deal with a little heat than get 2 panels at once...... they're soooo expensive!

WarBux

&@#$%!

Now I'm not sure this is in the right thread... apologies. Perhaps here: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2905425&highlight=Haight+Solid+State+Lumigrow#post2905425

=====

On 11-27-2009, 06:39 AM:

"...I have other tests starting soon against Haight Solid State and Lumigrow as well."

LEDGirl - If there's ongoing coverage of these tests, can you provide links?

About me: I'm presently using two Procyon 100 units complemented by eight T5 lamps (GE Ecolux High Output F24W-T5-830-ECO 24W 3000K). In the next month or two I plan to be in the market for a third light source. I'll combine this new source with my existing set up. I have no experience growing with any other sources of light.

Thanks in advance.

Are you documenting the grow? The grows I have seen with the Procyon never went well. I am really interested to see what the light can do.

rickso

Procyon Results

Procyon Results

Are you documenting the grow? The grows I have seen with the Procyon never went well. I am really interested to see what the light can do.

Strain: Endless Sky grown from clone (neurotically pruned prior to harvest in the next week or so)
Container: Airpot
Soil: Foxfarm
Nutrients: GH Flora, KoolBloom, Hygrozyme
Ruler: 15 inches long
Procyons turned off for photos
Planted: Mid-October

Plant in background was planted on 11/11. Growing more vigorously, likely due to stricter adherence to feeding schedule.

Repeating an earlier question:

"On 11-27-2009, 06:39 AM:

LEDGirl - If there's ongoing coverage of these tests, can you provide links?"

Last edited:

LEDGirl

Veteran
LEDGirl - If there's ongoing coverage of these tests, can you provide links?"

The links are always updated on our "see what our customers are doing" sticky at the top of the forum. As new ones come online, I post them.

LEDGirl

Veteran
I haven't received any updates from the person doing the grow in quite some time. I mainly kept in touch with him through 420 Magazine, but after they banned their sponsor instead of a rampant idiot who stalks my customers online, I lost contact. If you're around and read this, it would be nice to see how your grow ended up!

MeanBean

Here ya go! these pics were from harvest day like 12-10-09. the smaller container ended up drying to 1.25 oz those were the top buds mostly or the most danks we could find.

The larger container was 3oz er so dry but we smoked about a half before it was dry "still way better than the shit i could $ around here" . that's how i estimated about 4 oz total.

plus I got a whole jar of shake but i didnt weigh it... Now it's all about gone sept for my shake. gave lots away n celebrate my first sucessfull grow.
"looks like ill need that shake"! i should be good in feb though.

I plan on doing another journal, posting it myself.

I intend on getting a 2nd gen penatrator, then growing 4 small plants in da same cab but with 2 penatrators. Strain: Dutch Passion " The Ultimate"

Too bad it won't start tell april, im growing a mother now, shes about the size of a piece of porcorn now lol...

It will be a nice side by side test of the first gen vs second for anyone who has a first gen.. I still love it and think LEDGirl has the best tech ever.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MeanBean

I tried to link to the album here, didn't work, still dont know if i can get bigger pics here or a link to them.

MeanBean

This is the biggest Pic size that is supported here. I got lots of Large hig def pics. trying to figure out how to share them for my next thread.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts