What's new

'In Search of the ULTIMATE SATIVA and INDICA'....(Rare Land-Race Hunting.)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

Looks like he's really enjoying this seed hunting excursion - where ever he goes he finds cannabis - and the seeds there-of - so a sense of accomplishment rides along with him currently - lets hope it continues as he works his way down into SEAsia....

picture.php

Ahhhh - nice to get the flip-flops on again - after all the heavy booting, up in the mountains of the Himalaya's.

Last edited:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
View Image

Looks like he's really enjoying this seed hunting excursion - where ever he goes he finds cannabis - and the seeds there-of - so a sense of accomplishment rides along with him currently - lets hope it continues as he works his way down into SEAsia....

View Image

Ahhhh - nice to get the flip-flops on again - after all the heavy booting, up in the mountains of the Himalaya's.

some of those leaves look speckled, I'd guess mites

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hmmmm....I wonder if the Seed Hunter did any study on local pests - <macro-camera-pics> - and what the locals use to combat their pest problems?

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
It's all wild in the north of Bhutan,there is no cultivation,no hash making,on the Indian border there's influence but where I was not,it's collected for animal feed but not cultivated in any way shape or form.:tiphat:

A couple of years ago I had heard that they were feeding their pigs cannabis.

What exactly are they feeding? Leafy material? Stalks? Or are they just collecting the seed for feed?

Great thread! What a trip, man.

The Seed Hunter

The pigs are fed on green herbage,I saw a pile of it under a tarp all dried,the cannabis was mixed in with other indigenous fodder material that had been collected,they weren't specifically feeding cannabis,incredible country,very religious,peaceful,and pristine.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
many thx @ The Seed Hunter
for sharing all the great images of the landscape and culture.
i really love to see the nature, culture and surroundings where our lovely plant grows :)
like'd also the idea behind Strainhunter but not the execution and Arjan's/Franco's philosophy...
most interesting was alway's when they showed the nature and plants.. how they grow there ...
so keep it up!
you doing a fantastic job there and i really like the quality of your photos !
good skills and a good camera :)
maybe you can also shoot some short videos of interesting places... like also to hear how it sounds there ;-)... for later when you'r back...
many thx ... take care... and all the best to the other side of the world
M.:tiphat:

S

Sertaiz

would be cool to hear the sounds, people and nature, seed hunter could be silent and out of view? after safe return can roll the footage.....
no need tho.
my friend feeds her chickens fan leaves and they lay better.

The Seed Hunter

you doing a fantastic job there and i really like the quality of your photos !
good skills and a good camera

Thanks MadMac I don't actually have a camera with me,just a smart phone,I take all photographs on that,my travel bag in total weighs 7.5 Kg all essentials as I knew the altitudes and terrain so condensed everything down to bare essentials.I did actually send PANIKZ some footage of me maybe 12-15 feet up a tree as an angry rhino snorts and paces around below,I was charged twice,once a bluff but really fast,the second rhino treed me :laughing:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Wow!

Can't say I've ever been 'Tree'ed by a Rhino!'...

Some people would pay good money for that sort of event old bean.

All that Rhino snorting and stamping around beneath you is worthy of the Indiana Jones Medal for risks in the field of botanic explorations.

Toodle-Pip!

Thanks MadMac I don't actually have a camera with me,just a smart phone,I take all photographs on that,my travel bag in total weighs 7.5 Kg all essentials as I knew the altitudes and terrain so condensed everything down to bare essentials.I did actually send PANIKZ some footage of me maybe 12-15 feet up a tree as an angry rhino snorts and paces around below,I was charged twice,once a bluff but really fast,the second rhino treed me :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts