What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In House Genetics "elite" line

Zomboy

Veteran
Of course, never get any hermie's that seed the entire batch. Totally seeded to the max.

IHG Crystal Cookies V1 x Archive Valley Dude (girl) OG male = Crystal Valley OG

I kept the right one too much bigger yeild easier to grow and the smoke is better too!

CC1.

Ohh that cross sounds fun. Nice work on the selection

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Any one tried the IHG Breath taker (motorbreath 15 x jelly breath) I’d like to grab a pack.

LostTribe

Premium user
Men's urinal, damn cannabis has a lot of smells that sound gross but are actually great, urinal isn't one for me. Sounds horrible. I bet if I had the bud to sniff though I would love it. Isn't that weird, dude it smells like baby shit, wow awesome! Haha

That's one frosty bud LT, nice job!

Its totally got an ammonia smell in the jar but its got a fuel gas to it mostly with a cookie background when you break it up and even more so when you put a flame to it. Smoke is great.

Hope to run the CC#1 again. I was checking for something and realized I also have DVG False Teeth V2 which was supposed to be super dank that I haven't even touched from the same seed purchase.

DJXX

Veteran
Men's urinal, damn cannabis has a lot of smells that sound gross but are actually great, urinal isn't one for me. Sounds horrible. I bet if I had the bud to sniff though I would love it. Isn't that weird, dude it smells like baby shit, wow awesome! Haha

That's one frosty bud LT, nice job!
i cant stop laughing at the urinal description....i have heard everything on here but not that one...don't care what kind of buzz it has...i would have to make BHO and add some of the new terps to the flavor.. beauty pics there LostTribe..DJXX

LostTribe

Premium user
i cant stop laughing at the urinal description....i have heard everything on here but not that one...don't care what kind of buzz it has...i would have to make BHO and add some of the new terps to the flavor.. beauty pics there LostTribe..DJXX

Its just when its in the jar and I also have boveda 58's in there which may be affecting it. Its completely seeded as well with Archive Valley Girl male. Most times I have seeded buds they smell similarly. However with this one at least, Once you break it up it smells completely different and is pretty nice actually. The other smells chemical and cookie but got culled as it was lacking hella in yield.

thailer

has anyone ran his jelly breath fem beans? how did those work out for you? i heard one person say that people were finding mutants and herms in them. i was just curious if i was told wrong. thanks!

Jajda z okjesu

Veteran
3 seeds freebies
Tropicanna cookies X Slurricane
picture.php

picture.php

Charles Dankens

Ill post up some pics of my Platinum Punch if PP is considered an elite. Does a strain gain elite status by someone growing it out and confirming its dankness? Or does IHG use "elite" on some of their product labels?

Cloneman

Veteran
I got Chem 4 x Goliath as freebies, really like that. Still got 12 seeds

Also got Platinum x Platinum Kush Mints as freebies, at 7 weeks and are looking bloody brilliant. Will try to get some pics at the end...

Charles Dankens

Elite? Not as potent as their frost suggests. But tasty, distinctive flavor and acceptable dankness.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200328-212232.jpg
    Screenshot_20200328-212232.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 30
Anyone here run their Platinum garlic? I’m looking for flowering time info. Seen anything from 56 days up to 75 lol. Also, anyone have foxtail issues with it??

Cloneman

Veteran
I got them as well I bought a pack just to get the freebies, if you ask me that's the one, potentially, I think a male of this could be something quite useful, bx'd to one of the other crosses with the same platinum

Good luck,its worth it.

Just posted this in what are you smoking right now UK

I got some Platinum x Platinum Kush mints as freebies, my fave at the moment. Very euphoric, love it

picture.php