What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In House Genetics "elite" line

M

meowmeowmeow

Platinum ( Permafrost x UW hash plant ) is no joke. IMHO make sure your IPM regiment is on point, because in my experience the resin prodicr brought some unwanted visitor s.

Hopefully you got freebies....IHG makes some cool shit.

M

meowmeowmeow

I just popped some OOKB ix regs... in solos will update if all is well. 100% germination

D3pthCharg3

My last two Plat s1s just went into flower a couple weeks ago..both are frosty AF already, even the stems look like they are thorney with trichs, dense trichs. This strain is ridiculously frosty, I just hope for some terps too.

These two will be hit with:
my selected MAC male, the "Baconator" (yeah, reeks of bacon)
my selected Skunky Brewster male (all skunk/cheese)

These plants needs to be worked with more, they are sooooo frosty

707OGBUSH970

Anybody have any experience or an opinion on the elite seeds from In House Genetics? I just saw a post on ig from In House asking if people think black velvet cookies X purple hulk should be an elite. I criticized them because elite packs are $300 while the rest are mostly $100 or less. In House then erased my message (and other responses to me) and changed their post obviously concerned about looking bad.
So does anybody have experience with purple hulk? I'm thinking the elite line is just a scam and not worth the money. Bad business imo.

Yeah I agree with this. I would never want the "discount" line. I say just change the price slightly, if they must get more.

D3pthCharg3

Purple Hulk crosses were not "elite' priced in the past, I have a pack that was relatively inexpensive as a matter of fact. It was Black Nitro x Purple Hulk i think (sooo many beans)

a12

First time running IHG, I have few small Forbidden Jelly, Black Cherry Punch, Purple Hulk x freebie and JB x PP mix crosses freebie in veg

tw bully

In house genetics 33rd degree ( gelato 33 x platinum)

In house genetics 33rd degree ( gelato 33 x platinum)

This is in houses 33rd degree (gelato33 x platinum)
Terps unreal, and great kick your arse to bed high, great flavour great bud:) I'm running again and bought another pack too:)

Attachments

• IMG_6856.jpg
    IMG_6856.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6865.jpg
    IMG_6865.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6855.jpg
    IMG_6855.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7119.jpg
    IMG_7119.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6966.jpg
    IMG_6966.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 32

LostTribe

Premium user
This is in houses 33rd degree (gelato33 x platinum)
Terps unreal, and great kick your arse to bed high, great flavour great bud:) I'm running again and bought another pack too:)

I am about to bloom a second run of the V1 IHG Crystal Cookies ( Platinum GSC x Animal Cookies) last time they were super crystally and pretty potent. Knock out. Still have a couple might reverse to keep the V1 in the rotation. I'll update when they get going.

LostTribe

Premium user
cc1
picture.php

picture.php

This crystal cookies #1 was great and yielded twice what 2 did easily. fat chunky nuggets. Both were hit with pollen from Archive Valley Girl male aka VaG MFer.

cc2
picture.php

picture.php

I kept #1 due to yeild. Resin and smell are similar. Gotta get a point and shoot camera this thing just doesn't work for me.

LostTribe

Premium user
Here's Crystal Cookies V1 #1

picture.php

Reeks like a men's urinal at the ballgame excellent stone. Thick Nugs.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Men's urinal, damn cannabis has a lot of smells that sound gross but are actually great, urinal isn't one for me. Sounds horrible. I bet if I had the bud to sniff though I would love it. Isn't that weird, dude it smells like baby shit, wow awesome! Haha

That's one frosty bud LT, nice job!

LostTribe

Premium user
Men's urinal, damn cannabis has a lot of smells that sound gross but are actually great, urinal isn't one for me. Sounds horrible. I bet if I had the bud to sniff though I would love it. Isn't that weird, dude it smells like baby shit, wow awesome! Haha

That's one frosty bud LT, nice job!

Well when I open the container it smells like a urinal but has a brighter and broader dankness and stickiness when broken up. Fuely with some OG funk and other stuff going on.

Bob Green

Has anyone ran their Royalty? Pack says OGKB x Forum GSC.

Only found one grow of it on a smaller site but figured I would ask here.

LostTribe

Premium user
I see some seeds, intentional i hope.
Working on some crosses?

Of course, never get any hermie's that seed the entire batch. Totally seeded to the max.

IHG Crystal Cookies V1 x Archive Valley Dude (girl) OG male = Crystal Valley OG

I kept the right one too much bigger yeild easier to grow and the smoke is better too!

CC1.

Latest posts

Latest posts