What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In House Genetics "elite" line

M

meowmeowmeow

I gifted the other but in veg they looked identical.
don't believe there was a difference intended.

M

meowmeowmeow

Slacker update......

Slacker update......

Good news.........

Never saw the Disco Funk mom, bt was told clones were taken.
Now my buddy who I gifted a few cuts of it hit it with Lightning Breath, so I should have some of those soon.

I currently have Platinum S1's in the infant stage just popped about 10 days ago. I have plans to hit one if not 2 of them up with some Rude Boi OG & Sin Mint Cookie pollen to have fun.

:woohoo:

Jajda z okjesu

Veteran
Hey guys, i want ask You, is here someone who have still any mother plant from this seedsbank?? Or some seeds for sell. Thanks for answers. JzO.

M

meowmeowmeow

Hey guys, i want ask You, is here someone who have still any mother plant from this seedsbank?? Or some seeds for sell. Thanks for answers. JzO.

Search the web I know of one place in Europe, but if I say people will get pissed.

M

meowmeowmeow

Latest strain from IHG I'm running

Latest strain from IHG I'm running

Platinum S1s

Platinum_S1s.jpg

I traded my homie a few newer strains from IHG namely Fruit Punch (Forbidden Fruit x Purple Punch) should have a few clones by NYE. :dance013:

M

meowmeowmeow

Very interesting...I have one a wee bit smaller in size. I hear they are FROSTY

Was DM ing IHG yesterday and he stated he was not making anymore of the Platinum S1s.
I have 2 seeds left and have a line on a Cali grown Platinum.
She's getting knocked up with Rude Boi OG, SinMint Cookie that the females test at 20% for my homie and 1 other male to be determined.

Chuck chuck chuck some pollen.

M

meowmeowmeow

so....what IS platinum anyways?

I will update ASAP with lineage....my pothead ass always forgets.
***Per the breeder Platinum is uw hashplant x a9 perma frost

In the meantime here's a few updated shots of a platinum S1 s I have going.
20180116_214425.jpg
20180111_090053_HDR.jpg
20180111_085848.jpg

D3pthCharg3

My Platinum s1 is a real slow grower. One of those plants that takes 4 month to veg out. Thats ok though, it also has glandular trichomes everywhere, even on the undersides of the fan leaves. Definitely one of the frostiest plants I've ever seen in veg. Has a great odor too.

Jonny Lan

My Platinum s1 is a real slow grower. One of those plants that takes 4 month to veg out. Thats ok though, it also has glandular trichomes everywhere, even on the undersides of the fan leaves. Definitely one of the frostiest plants I've ever seen in veg. Has a great odor too.
can u post a pic of that! thanks!

M

meowmeowmeow

Platinum s1

Platinum s1

Day 57/70 of my pollen chuck with her
I've had plants veg way slower ie OGKB but.....

20180312_224250.jpg

20180311_184032.jpg

20180311_183925.jpg

20180311_183913.jpg

IMG_3365.jpg

covert

I honestly can’t see how their implicit non-elite seeds are trash. Why would they grow any trash weed? What purpose does it serve? They want people to buy it and not realise it's trash. Do they think people will use it for breeding, making their own elites seem like more. I don't know it seems unlikely; it's just stream of thought here.

So what do I think?

I think the “elite” and !”elite” are from the same genetic pool which contains all the phenotypes. I think elite in this sense will be the nicer looking bigger dark seeds. Possibly hand picked with quality control .ie inspected under the microscope for cracks, pressed with digital pressure to detect hollow seeds etc.

The best of the best seeds from a developmental point of view. These plants will be the most vigorous but they still contain the same genetic pool information as the smaller lighter seeds which may grow slower developmentally but once mature would equal the sibling in terms of genetic capacity for retaining non-mutated DNA.

Are the smaller seeds the ass end of the genetic lotto?

That's what this means but I have seen many amazing plants come from small seeds.

Pretty much every pack I’ve bought has been good. Definitely gotta go through the pack to find winners though. Platinum silk is my favorite so far, reminds me of skywalkers og. 00g Kush Breath has some winners too but it veges so slow. Dosi pie has some straight up dosidos phenos and some dark purple more outdoor looking phenos. Cool breeder don’t expect fantastic yields.

M

meowmeowmeow

You have choices. A fuck ton now.
I dropped the mic on the "elite" talk....marketing.
You'd be surprised how many "breeders" do not make their own seeds let alone crosses anymore. He does his.

I've met him and his wife and have respect due to his transparency and honesty when asked.

His partner made Dosi Pie and others.
Branches off and is doing his own thing now.
Both have always been positive and helpful.

I gave or traded the 5 packs of the Purple Punch crosses , because I wanted ro grow something other than those. I just like to get variety out to maybe someone who can't obtain or afford these insane prices that SEED BANKS charge not the breeder.

M

meowmeowmeow

Platinum s1Platinu x Killa Skunk f2

Platinum s1Platinu x Killa Skunk f2

Cut tonight at day 69 .... pollen chuck,but pretty.
I'm also on IG ... a lot easier to post.
20180330_181613.jpg