What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Mufflon

Veteran
Wonderful stuff u got there Mr.Haze!

Too bad i cant get good stuff since more then a year.

Thanks for sharing ur goodies.

mr.haze420

Veteran
there are good stuff but there is alot of soapbar right now to somtimes its hard to see the diff. :)

this stuff is like filet mignon, soap bar is dog food. you need a lesson in what quality hashish is. i have been smoking 45 years, i know whats real and what is not.

isabirdaword

this stuff is like filet mignon, soap bar is dog food. you need a lesson in what quality hashish is. i have been smoking 45 years, i know whats real and what is not.

i have been smoking for 25 years and i can see what to buy and not to buy most of the time but i still get soapbar somtimes that look identical to the creamy type hashes. and you realy can see its not the real deal before you test it at home, i think they use food oils and i dont know what else, henna is also used. so i buy more lighter not so oily hashes now they seem to be more clean, i do miss a good black hash though but there is nothing around no more its all soap.

i once got chinese hash greenish colour must be 15 years ago that was a treat so strong indica kind buzz and fantastic body relaxation, havent seen it since or before though.

great pic show here i love it

:)

mr.haze420

Veteran
i have been smoking for 25 years and i can see what to buy and not to buy most of the time but i still get soapbar somtimes that look identical to the creamy type hashes. and you realy can see its not the real deal before you test it at home, i think they use food oils and i dont know what else, henna is also used. so i buy more lighter not so oily hashes now they seem to be more clean, i do miss a good black hash though but there is nothing around no more its all soap.

i once got chinese hash greenish colour must be 15 years ago that was a treat so strong indica kind buzz and fantastic body relaxation, havent seen it since or before though.

great pic show here i love it

:)

well if u still see soap bar, stay away from it. i live in the hash trading capital of the world and if u have looked at my gallery u know i am serious about my hash. soap bar, hard as a rock and does not burn, bad black hash, yes, u must be careful as they do load it up with contaminents. not any of these though, all are top of the line.

isabirdaword

well if u still see soap bar, stay away from it. i live in the hash trading capital of the world and if u have looked at my gallery u know i am serious about my hash. soap bar, hard as a rock and does not burn, bad black hash, yes, u must be careful as they do load it up with contaminents. not any of these though, all are top of the line.

Yes its a fantastic collection you have there. :)

i got the eggs today and something called suitcase after the way

it was smuggled i guess. both realy nice smoke, the eggs are always

good and clean but they give me a bit off heart race.

the suitcase is fantastik dark marrocan hash with a nice mellow feeling to it. just like i like it.

i also got some blue cheese pot and it have a nice indica buzz to it,

though i prefere hash with with more cbd in it,

hope to see more of your fantastic collection

:thank you:

isabirdaword

What are the most important things to look after to check if a black hash is clean or contaminated?

the way i do it and there might be better ways but i take a little bit and

in small pices and shake it in a container with hot water.

if the water turns brown- yellow and there is foam that is fizzing and it

smells like medicin and henna then you know for shure its soap also if

you see how much is left in the bottom you will be suprised how much

crap that has been added, be carefull not to breath in the stink of it

though it can make you sick.:tiphat:

sixixix

CO2yAh.jpg

dl5y8h.jpg

Alpen rock

hi, the roomboter is an old school pure morocaan genetics 1st quality polm, unpressed and buttery texture, sweet, flowery and potent.

Thanks for your answer MrHAze!!
I was born and raised in Morroco, I had never heard this name, must be a dutch thing, But I totally see what you are talkin about!!.Chapiteau's version was pretty nice in december.

Your last entry is crazy, as usual.

Got sum kind of fresh Roomboter ATM too...soft,extremly fragrant, hint of sweet Morrocan mint "Nahnah" with a backbone of fresh ginger roots.Real thick smooth smoke.Dreamy high, instant hitter and long lasting...nice!

picture.php

close up

picture.php

Unpressed/pressed (I prefer to knead a little piece before smoking it, but not good fr long term storage...)

picture.php

++

Rinse

Veteran
Got sum kind of fresh Roomboter ATM too...soft,extremly fragrant, hint of sweet Morrocan mint "Nahnah" with a backbone of fresh ginger roots.Real thick smooth smoke.Dreamy high, instant hitter and long lasting...nice!

View Image

++

I have some very similar to that, maybe the same stuff, like you say very fragrant, piney, sweet maroc smell.

PjdyD.jpg

sixixix

Sixixix, im from where you are, prob not same town tho, judging by the ligher ;) We got that aswell where im at

Nice, how do you like it? After looking at your other pixs in this thread it`s clear that you have nice hookups. I guess you live somewhere in/around our capital? :)

Edit: How much did yo have to pay for it?

MrBullrot

Nice, how do you like it? After looking at your other pixs in this thread it`s clear that you have nice hookups. I guess you live somewhere in/around our capital? :)

Edit: How much did yo have to pay for it?

I think those questions are better answered in private pm's fellow country men ;)