What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

jayd

all the black ive seen over the past couple of years is mid range at best here in the uk. all cut with stuff and it looks sticky but its not oil in it. back in the old days you would buy a bag of black in the coffeeshops in dam and you would have trouble getting it out the bag it was so oily. some nice maroc pics guys

jayd

this was from a few years ago, real fresh parvati charras, real sticky red colour to it, same batch also contained some with green/yellowish colour, guy i got it from said it was made from highland and lowland strains thats why the 2 dif colours. second and 3rd pics are of some of the best ketama gold ive ever had, came from morocco via holland wink wink :dance013:

Attachments

• 324charras%2520005.jpg
    324charras%2520005.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 324ketama%2520gold%2520002.jpg
    324ketama%2520gold%2520002.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 324ketama%2520goldsnow%2520white%2520007.jpg
    324ketama%2520goldsnow%2520white%2520007.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 29
Anyone ever seen or tried Moroccan blond hash? It looks so good from the pictures I've seen. The only Moroccan I have had is the brown kind that makes its way to West Africa, pretty mediocre stuff.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
What do you mean?!

What do you mean?!

Anyone ever seen or tried Moroccan blond hash? It looks so good from the pictures I've seen. The only Moroccan I have had is the brown kind that makes its way to West Africa, pretty mediocre stuff.

Stuff like this?!:blowbubbles:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hash on the making
picture.php

The same blond hash after being pressed into olives&eggs.
Color is not a indication of quality :ying:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I miss all this hash:blowbubbles:

My understanding is that Moroccan hashes are not all equal. The stuff that is dumped in W. Africa, I'm guessing is not the good stuff.

Best hash I ever had though was Moroccan (in E. US) circa 1998.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Not equal at all my friend.
Every farmer has a couple, to say the least, of different qualities at different prices.
Of course that the best stuff is always bought from the farmers themselves.
The middlemen keeps the quality and the profit for themselves. They are the same allover.

all the black ive seen over the past couple of years is mid range at best here in the uk. all cut with stuff and it looks sticky but its not oil in it. back in the old days you would buy a bag of black in the coffeeshops in dam and you would have trouble getting it out the bag it was so oily. some nice maroc pics guys

Very true the black i aquire is just plant matter mixed with it.
I prefer my morocs that i get hold of.
Still limited this yeat to only 3 diffrent types.
Having trouble getting large pieces of anything

Gotta agree with you guys. I wouldn't even consider looking at any dark hash these days, too much contaminant for my liking. Used to get some lovely 5g eggs of moroccan a year or two ago, but those didn't last long and I've never seen them since.

It's not often we get anything of that sort up here in the north of the UK. Some decent zero zero was doing the rounds too, but it seems to be like rocking horse shit now.

Gotta agree with you guys. I wouldn't even consider looking at any dark hash these days, too much contaminant for my liking. Used to get some lovely 5g eggs of moroccan a year or two ago, but those didn't last long and I've never seen them since.

It's not often we get anything of that sort up here in the north of the UK. Some decent zero zero was doing the rounds too, but it seems to be like rocking horse shit now.

I do agree with you here. Motsly packed with shit.
I normally only smoke the morocs i get myself as theese are generally quite nice.
I am up north quite often :) thats where i purchase alot of my nice moroc from.

I do agree with you here. Motsly packed with shit.
I normally only smoke the morocs i get myself as theese are generally quite nice.
I am up north quite often :) thats where i purchase alot of my nice moroc from.

Yeah, the so called afghani and the like has been far from smokeable for me for many years now, which is a shame, I always enjoyed some oily Nepalese temple ball and the other finer oil laden resins that set the standard.

True that about the moroc, about the only worthwhile smoke now for me. I suppose I've just got a sentimental attachment to solids, having been raised solely on hash and only straying to buds over the last 12 or so years since the indoor revolution really took over.

I'm a bit surprised to hear that, I'd have imagined most of the import would be mainly on the south coast and then gobbled up by London, as is usually the case from what the boarders from down that way say, and some friends in Brighton too. That said, the rare occasion I've had the proper stuff must have come from somewhere, so most likely some of the big dogs right on the west coast or somesuch.

Sticki

Glad to see people are still getting good hash :)

As previously stated the afghan has definately gone down hill but the maroc and leb still seem ok but we really need more Caramellos and jardellah tho :D

Chuff on people :D

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
I once sow something that has a gold flake seal on it. Made the wall paper come off in the house, and the TV started saying some pretty strange things, but aside from that the flavor was s bit minty for me.

Yeah, the so called afghani and the like has been far from smokeable for me for many years now, which is a shame, I always enjoyed some oily Nepalese temple ball and the other finer oil laden resins that set the standard.

True that about the moroc, about the only worthwhile smoke now for me. I suppose I've just got a sentimental attachment to solids, having been raised solely on hash and only straying to buds over the last 12 or so years since the indoor revolution really took over.

I'm a bit surprised to hear that, I'd have imagined most of the import would be mainly on the south coast and then gobbled up by London, as is usually the case from what the boarders from down that way say, and some friends in Brighton too. That said, the rare occasion I've had the proper stuff must have come from somewhere, so most likely some of the big dogs right on the west coast or somesuch.

Mine does come to the southcoast but i dont have enough pennies to buy from theese boys so my friend who gets from them is based up north so bit of a cross country trip. -)

Latest posts

Latest posts