What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's F-up! So now we will be able to buy herbs in cshops from those cities that allow tourists, and for hash, we simply go to the black market? The channels are there, is not like people will stop using them :moon:

In the same logic, why don't they get rid of the "ladies of the night" too? A lot of foreign crime gangs profiting from that.

From the numbers, police obviously have NO CLUE, and they think they'll be able to control it better by making it ilegal? :bigeye: Hold on to your children and teach them how to grow, adulterated hash and "smart" drugs in what I see in the future.

http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/news/2011/7

B

That's F-up! So now we will be able to buy herbs in cshops from those cities that allow tourists, and for hash, we simply go to the black market? The channels are there, is not like people will stop using them :moon:

In the same logic, why don't they get rid of the "ladies of the night" too? A lot of foreign crime gangs profiting from that.

From the numbers, police obviously have NO CLUE, and they think they'll be able to control it better by making it ilegal? :bigeye: Hold on to your children and teach them how to grow, adulterated hash and "smart" drugs in what I see in the future.

http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/news/2011/7

B

They always need to make an excuse to do something. It will only cause more trouble and create more money for the so called GANGS as the price will go up as soon as it becomes ilegal again

Alpen rock

picture.php

Morrocan hashes.The one on top is made from landrace Maroquia kief plants, slightly pressed.Bubbles nicely under flame.Not very pliable,but has a strong distinct pine resin smell.Beautiful rich smoke with notes of fresh ginger roots.Pleasant "head-warming" rush.The one under is almost unpressed, light brown/greyish.Gummy texture and turns dark and pliable with a little pressing and hand heating.These are not true Morrocan genes, most likely from india or pakistan grown in Morroco.Smells skunky, flowery with a light hint of leather/havana cigar.Rich smoke, pleasant stone.I prefer the one on top, more authentic...

picture.php

"Cream Charras" Betty Boop CS.
Surprisingly good indian material.Glittering and supersticky goodness.Smells of ripe citrusy sativa fresh plants, with a hint of chlorophyl.Taste is smooth and rich, peppery.Delivers a pleasant cerebral high, uplifting and creative.Great hash by AMS standards.I'm luvin it!!

++

H

Hazyfontazy

"Cream Charras" Betty Boop CS.
Surprisingly good indian material.Glittering and supersticky goodness.Smells of ripe citrusy sativa fresh plants, with a hint of chlorophyl.Taste is smooth and rich, peppery.Delivers a pleasant cerebral high, uplifting and creative.Great hash by AMS standards.I'm luvin it!!

++

how much is that ?

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah!Here is the good stuff!...man you make me drooling...it's been so long since i had just a decent import hash here...so no ways to have such primo like yours,they just are out of reach for me...i'm so jealous!

And i'm fucking tired by all the soapbar dealer...:puke:

Rinse

Veteran
View Image

Morrocan hashes.The one on top is made from landrace Maroquia kief plants, slightly pressed.Bubbles nicely under flame.Not very pliable,but has a strong distinct pine resin smell.Beautiful rich smoke with notes of fresh ginger roots.Pleasant "head-warming" rush.

Real Moroccan, one of the best smokes on earth :tiphat:

Alpen rock

Cheers Rinse!

Gorgeous hashes MrHaze, as usual (I'm a regular visitor in yer crazy mouth watering hash album) .I am now properly drooling .
As I regularly come across good to excellent Morrocan stuff, true asian hashes are never to be seen.Not talking about the crap border stuff.I think I could kill fr an ounce of that Manali goodness.

What is roomboter?Ive seen that name in Amsterdam but couldn't figure out its origin.I usually don't give a **** about stupid hash names and don't really trust coffeeshops menus, but here I have a hashmaster around :)

mr.haze420

Veteran
Cheers Rinse!

Gorgeous hashes MrHaze, as usual (I'm a regular visitor in yer crazy mouth watering hash album) .I am now properly drooling .
As I regularly come across good to excellent Morrocan stuff, true asian hashes are never to be seen.Not talking about the crap border stuff.I think I could kill fr an ounce of that Manali goodness.

What is roomboter?Ive seen that name in Amsterdam but couldn't figure out its origin.I usually don't give a **** about stupid hash names and don't really trust coffeeshops menus, but here I have a hashmaster around :)

hi, the roomboter is an old school pure morocaan genetics 1st quality polm, unpressed and buttery texture, sweet, flowery and potent. :tiphat:

J

jaded1

Lovely looking hashes mrhaze!!Is it just the pic or are there blue and purple hues in the hand-rubbed?

Latest posts

Latest posts