What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Hoypare.

03407E0E-D8E1-4767-B124-BDC498A5CB89.jpeg
03407E0E-D8E1-4767-B124-BDC498A5CB89.jpeg

doctor faust

I met an Egyptian journalist in my hotel in NYC and he smoked me out on some hash that he somehow managed to smuggle with him from Egypt. No clue where it was grown, only that his corrupt Cairo cop friend busted someone and gave the hash to him. I remember it being black or at least very dark, and the high was intense in both body and mind, like a purple kush on steroids.

smirnoff420

Label of what we are smoking right now
The dealer just ran out of plastic and used this...Jumanji brand😂
4.5 grams 20 €

View attachment 18836713

You sure it's plastic? Back in the days, that translucent foil hash always was wrapped in behaved exactly like paper when burnt, i.e. it would smell like burning paper and turned to ash instead of smelling like burnt plastic and melting.

Birmaan

So I must say the good lump tastes awesome, strong herbal aroma, classic oldschool hash and mild at the same time, effect very zelebral, balanced, slightly euphoric, with the taste very nice..for me the new coffee for breakfast.

We had a source a few years ago, very similar slightly lighter and much more expensive. This one I like better. Do not know how it is with the prices in here ? He is tolerable ;)

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Just for comparison . . . here is a fake Red Leb that a friend picked up for me in a black market dispensary that was open briefly before they were shut down. It is a little too red to be natural and a fairly harsh smoke. A cheap imitation at best.

rl2022.jpg

Last edited:

sandsmp81

Veteran
Just for camparison . . . here is a fake Red Leb that a friend picked up for me in a black market dispensary that was open briefly before they were shut down. It is a little too red to be natural and a fairly harsh smoke. A cheap imitation at best.

View attachment 18839213

That looks like those "recreations" that seem to be common in Canada.