What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

A lil spanish

Yeahh blonde ...comercial ... Can see the same product with ...not sure .....100...200? Different labels ?...
Also different batches with different qualityes with the same sticker .....lmao
#moroccantech lol
Its the 0 waste policy ...

potty1

I'm smoking 'coastal cream' at the moment
Very powerfull,has had me 'on the edge' a few times!! It's so easy to overdo these good hashes..
Here's what the vendor describes it as

DRY SIF COASTAL CREAM HASHISH

DRY SIF COASTAL CREAM HASHISH

Absolute Lebanese Hash Heaven ;)
Enjoy Hash in the purest, most traditional form Dry Sift Hashish. Our Coastal Cream is a terpy and potent concoction made with a delicate mix of live resin and Lebanese Gold hashish.

potty1

And this also,happy 120.
Again,easy to over do it,quite hard at room temp but fluffs up easily in the fingers.
Bubbles with a flame

From the vendor...

TRIPLE FILTERED HAPPY 120 HASH

HAPPY 120 TRIPLE FILTERED..
very Special ;)

By definition, the Triple Filter is the result of a cold extraction that has been filtered three times. It's a strong product aimed at a well-informed audience.
Triple Filter Happy 120 is one of our most hard hitting hash products yet.
Because of the potency of its effects, we recommend taking it at the end of the day. Its crumbly cylinder look look is a treat for the eye. It's simple to use and will bring strong, balanced flavors

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I'm struggling with these lab results

What is that supposed to be? Hand rubbed? Doesn't look like dry sift.

The bar looks like it has plenty of plant matter yet it's higher than a top drysift or even a static.

High cannabinoids with really low terpenes too, this is very strange, usually there's way more terps than that in such a high purity bar.
Probably mixed with hash oil and Nepalese just like Indian is normally hand rubbed.

BUDBWOY

Hi everybody, lovely pictures as always…
Talking about those Lab Results, i have been to Den Haag recently and bought Hash at Dizzy Duck Coffeeshop that came with a Cannabytics Lab Result of about 65%. The Hash was Blue Dream Block for 10€!!!
I can‘t believe such results, the Hash wasn‘t very strong and definately weaker than any Strain of Weed i got there. Furthermore the Hash had such a synthetic smell to it that i would suspect added terps

NotYourSaviour

Nice to see this thread buzzin!

Back from far-away all across the Nettherlands for some reasons as for example this seems to be a busy month ahead but in particular for our loose time. Positive side effect during this side-trip – did I ever mentioned this country is so conveniently small[no offence intended] – a good bunch of koffieshops could be visited on an extended round trip.

Pictures could be better as almost always and some pieces I forgot to open up, sorry for this which is due to me usually shit faced on intention while taking them ; though I try at least and this is all I can come up with as in the end this is just a sideshow during holidays.
Too I have to point out the ususal disclaimer which means budtender's fingers were not 'clean' again so there are traces from grass shown too among these ressins.

Let's start on the left hand with the winner of this trip[picture #2) which is supposedly even static filtered. By the way talked to some people at shops and privately about static technique and the majority reminded me of the fact that this is just another buzzword these days and many in the mountains of Morocco don't have the know-how respectively experience let alone requirements to do so. Still some do definitely[and others jump on the marketing train as ususal]. So again it more than often is just qute good dry sift which again is fueling my aversion towards the intransparent black market and its crooks.

Sometimes I'm still too naive and even want to be a believer, haha. So back to my deeply-rooted but often healthy dosed scepticism[still no machine breaker here or toxically overcritical ].

What ever, this quite solid but resinous one looks quite like the very first examples of so called static dry sift I had 5-6 years back, trichomes easily to spot per eye and reminds of a sorta milky way ; when handled turns into a gummy-like consistency.
Smell is not into one's face but still noticeably enough[which also means pretty refined and that's why similar to the best grades I had in recent years ]. Taste also was there and sorta kushy as well as some minor traces of spice et cetera.

Effects were very strong, especially on the body. All in all ticks all the boxes and one of the bests this year already!

One in the middle[picture#3] is supposed to be a cross which again is the ususal name game as coincidentally popular strains sorta.
One part of the cross I had some weeks back from the same section producing it which back then was a fine product but without much taste while here this part of the cross(looked it up on Seedfinder just for fun and that cross of course wasn't listed there and I don't think farmers/groups up in the Rif doing any real breeding work apart from the ususal approach when it comes to seeds for the next season:biglaugh:. Tend to think they just do a melange of the resin of two strains sifted separately or shit.)shone through heavily as this gear here really reeks.
In this particular case of peach, very pungent and almost unnatural which also transfers well to the taste. Effects are strong enough relaxiation and uppish brainwise.
Conclusion: would be welcome at home any time but could be stronger effectwise ; splitting hairs and all that.

On the right hand[picture#4-5] is supposed to be an ice-o-lator. There was a micron size stated as well but it was below 120u and – pardon me – I forgot which one.
Texture is of that kind where one fluffs this up and it turns into a wet mess without sticking to one's fingers ; very rich smell of sorta oranges, too.
Taste on the other hand is different though and to some degree funky. Hard to describe. 'Forest floor in a funny way' only springs to mind as I struggle to put my finger on it.
At least the taste is there in comaprison – as mentioned a lot before – to ice-o-lators I found in the past from all departments[also home made]which too often tasting dull if at all for obvious reasons[did anyone say water extraction?]. Now I'm thinking about it I remember it also had this generic sorta lemon yet cinnamonic taste, too.

Strength was there as well but in my humble opinion a tad less in potency compared to the supposed to be static one. Would be again welcome at home but was the most expensive one of this trio and while a good product I'd go for the previous one any day.

Fun fact: shown types are all from the same section in Morocco I mentioned in my previous post in this thread[Blue Cheese, hint, hint].
Found it funny finding gear omnipresent from them around this trip so I decided to relatively focus on that[beside others I didn't take pictures of].
So luckywise I could answer my own questions from the same previous post of mine[someone’s gotta do it, right?:biggrin:].
So now I have a taste of their better grades finally[at least they were advertised as that by staff and menus ; probably had others before unconsciously though]and this time they all delivered sorta.
Though this favourite static one here still isn't on the same level of the section I mentioned in my previous trip report from Amsterdam previous month. The static one also was remarkably cheaper than the ice-o-lator which considering work involved I can't relate to at all except for that bubble batch here wasn't about quantity.
Résumé: this section delivers regarding price-performance ratio sorta - though there- duh - is still better out there.
1 Selection Of High Grades With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco  From Coffeeshops, Ap...JPG

2 Supposedly Static Filtered High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Cof...JPG

3 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco From Coffeeshops, April, 2023.JPG

4 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly Bubble From Morocco From Coffeeshops, April, 2023.JPG

5 High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly Bubble From Morocco From Coffeeshops, April, 2023.JPG

Next one is according to my announcement in my previous post in this thread
a good quality small piece of current batch of the usual traditional Moroccan pollen I picked up privately again.
Despite some people say different I can only put a record on again and again saying it is still around if one is patient and looking carefully ; not only me is saying this obviously.
Smoooooooth smoke again. This time more leaning on the blonde side but again with the same rich taste profile of melon, floral aroma, spice and such. Sweetness among this mix is dominating though again. Needless to say – as I always check all items I buy as it is one part of the analysis – it bubbled the way it should.

A time machine I'd like to have any time at home.

7 Blondish Traditinal High Grade From Morocco, April, 2023.JPG

9 Blondish Traditinal High Grade From Morocco, April, 2023.JPG

Next installment one is something I picked up very recently. Another Whatever-Dry-Sift-You-Wanna-Call-It. Sticker on the plate showed an Orange commented by '90 – 120u premium' and a small yellow dot sticker somewhere next to it on the plate. Premium? Wouldn't say so but decent commercial high grade. Taste is more on the generic side but smooth. Strength is enough, too. As said, least I want and will consume these days.
11 Commercial High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco, April, 2023.JPG

12 Commercial High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco, April, 2023.JPG.JPG

13 Commercial High Grade With Foreign Genetics Supposedly From Morocco, April, 2023.JPG.JPG

@sandsmp81

Cheers for this news from Lebanon. As reported before in this fine thread I like yourself only had brutally commercial quality from there in recent years.

Good to hear there is still something happening over there and I – what ever that means in the end – didn't know about that green grade. I too take it colours are only about the time of harvesting.

They also start to use new technique there, too? Taking their landrace to a new level[still I think every hashish producing tradtitional country should do so to stand out on the international market as so called Western Genetics are boring to some degree and already around en masse]? That would be very welcome as it just is unique! Hope the market gets flooded with that at some point.

Though I doubt it somehow when thinking about reportages from there in the last decade showing a terrible commercial approach towards their resin. Though snapshot in time and all that.

Again was told the best grades go to the neighbouring countries, especially Saudi Arabia.

Did they beside new techniques also using need seedlines(Western ones)? I hope not but wouldn't be surprised again.

Enjoy that Lebanese then!

By the way I agree on the laughable cannabinoid results regarding that riddiculous looking sample from Nepal.

Too doubt there is cheap oil involved, probably a mistake by the lab.

By the way, that static above budtender claimed to be 70%. Somehow I relate static to '99% heads' but this would indeed take time until there is a way producing this without handwork ; maybe they will soon come up with 'very static', 'great static', 'super static' and so on:laughing:

@Piff Rhys Jones

As discussed by others and myself heavily over the years in this fine thread here all I can say again: don't trust their cheap marketing tricks based on lack of education, calculus, unawareness, indifference or all together. And what ever else, haha!

Majority – how unexcpected – only aims for profit. Every term will be exploited for that and seemingly too many customers are grateful as they are in 'I want to be a believer' – mode. There are exceptions but again the majority is like that['Needle in the hay', anyone?]while as said before the general quality of Moroccan hashish in the last years was stepped up a bit[indeed also the commercials] though on the other hand there are loads of low and mid grades about so there still must be a demand for that utter crap.

Saying all that I mostly don't blame the farmers but people in key position in this trade whom simply obviously don't care.

To some degree as said I find that clever but not more. Never forget please: if you already grow your own on a constant scale no black market product is better than the fruits of your own dedication[I will be there again someday].

Even if it would it can't replace one thing simply: certainty!

Amen.

While you mentioned 'whole plants fresh frozen' I remembered a talk from few years back where a coffeesshop proud of their traditional Moroccan hashish moaned about this very technique when all those 'filtered ones' came up as, according to them, they use whole plants while for the very best grades of traditional Moroccan hashish the farmers only use selected buds not whole plants[one technique among others, it is complicated].

I tend to think using only buds instead of whole plants is prefered[less plant oil and other 'contaminants'] but of course less in weight harvestwise ; as mentioned before that is my problem with ice-o-lators as it is about quantity while – fresh frozen or not – it has too often a boring respectively bland taste. Still I can't blame , especially home growrs, doing so due to lack of space for proper siftings. Still if I had a choice....!

@Hoypare

Too would like to know if this is Moroccan hashish you posted and which quality? Enjoy then.

@A lil spanish

That 'frozen sift' deception was explained previous trip to 'Dam as well. I agree about the different labels changing on the commercial bars, it's annoying. Especially this 'mousse' Sandsmp81 mentioned tends to be just resinous plant matter I like to call it, haha, but there are a few exceptions but still I don't want it even though it is SO soft, yuk.

What can you say ? From hundreds of farms in the Rif - how many really do static or have very good equipment for ice-o-lators, fresh frozen and so on? Can you estimate reallistically? Quite difficult me thinks.

Enjoy your Moroccan goodies, they look inviting.!

@potty1

Enjoy your gear! By the way the advertising text of your vendor is as impersonal as it could get and so suggestive it hurts the same way advertisement sucks too in a legal context, just yuk. Who falls for that? Riddiculous.

potty1

@NotYourSaviour
The site I'm buying from has an ebay type scoring system,both the hashes above were 9.7/10 voted by 100+ customers.
I agree with you that without doing things the old way (ie face to face) it is very difficult to swallow any of the sales bunkum.
It's like how many 'in' words can they put in a sentence lol
I use a 5 bag bubblebag set so if I were to advertise I assume it would be 5TIMES FILTERED FRESH FROZEN ICE COLD EXTRACTED

exoticrobotic

A room with a good aircon, a large washing machine and some ice.

Load it up with 7kg domestic load, 30 mins later you have a kilo of glands.

Easier than beating the hash drum.

I dunno whether it is a tolerance thing or a product of the west legalising Cannabis but the hash i was getting in the 80s and 90s was much much better than the hash i get now.

And it's all off the same Moroccan bloke.

Last edited: