What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Marimbera

Here's a chance for our European friends to make us drool :tongue: Although once in a while we get nice imported hash treats in North America... its just harder to find.

Similar threads on other forums have been popular and interesting. So c'mon everyone post up your photo's of your prized imported hashes and chat it up a bit....

I'll get a nice photo up shortly of some 'super afghani' that I was fortunate to come across.

It's hard to describe that great stone you get from hashes that come from that area of the world.... always mellow, relaxing, calming just enough to put a smile on your face, sometimes smoking bud makes me a bit paranoid... imported hash never does... I have no idea why.... different strains, longer cure is what I've read....

Anyway, if you're a fan of imported hash POST HERE.

Peace.

Thanx & we'll do our best to dig up some delicious pics and upload more in my albums. Peace bro :dancer:
Here's one jammie already...

Sticki

I only ever find myself looking at this page when I get reminiscent, I miss the days most of these delights were personally obtainable.

Thanks for sharing ladies and gents, Keeps me living in hope :D

sandsmp81

Veteran
Anyone had any Mexican hash in the UK? Not the egg one grown in Morocco either this came in balls the size of oranges so it maybe came over that way.

Also heard there are some dodgy eggs floating about that people have adulterated.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Tried those, grey, green, yellowish red color, real flaky in that fluffy way, some of the best hash I've had in a long time, very clear and a tad trippy, profound.
Great smell and taste as well, skunky lemons, subtle spice/pepper and some kind of woodsy taste, if I recall correctly.

They are still in UK? Haven't seen em for years. Only some "skunk hash" slabs, some with FC Barca emblem stamp, that was very contaminated, white plastic/paint pieces in it amongst other things, nice enough smell though, could fool most folks, but very green, dried up dusty and yes unpure, unfortunately

Bummer 'bout the fake eggs. Lot of fake ish out there apparently, you can buy 100% fake hash online, nasty stuff...

hom

Veteran
Here's a small collection of Nepali pollen with a tiny piece of very tasty reddish mountain handrub.

picture.php

harry74

Veteran
Morrocan hash

Morrocan hash

Pieces of imported Hash from Morroco, purchased on my local streets the last 2 years. The darker one was the best quality, not saying the others were bad. Quality above what is usually found around.

Weeedmann

Veteran
Very nice collection Weedmann. The Moroccan has changed a lot since the 70's.
This thread is quite a treat. Thanks to you all for sharing

Thank you man!
yeah that! in this thread can watch the change of the maroccan hash in these last years! I can only imagine how it was in the 70's:biggrin:

Rinse

Veteran
Scored some nice stuff the other day, pretty sure the sandy one is Moroccan.
The dark one Im not sure but its melty with a knockout stone, Im thinking Afghan but could be Nepalese or Maroc as far as I know. I think its sifted though not rubbed as the resin glands are quite intact when looked at through a loupe.

picture.php
picture.php

GreenMandarin

Maroc 1.Sole/2.Paroc/3.Caramello/4.Nepal5.Nepal Ext.

Attachments

• DSC04663.jpg
    DSC04663.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC04665.jpg
    DSC04665.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC04666.jpg
    DSC04666.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC04668.jpg
    DSC04668.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC04669.jpg
    DSC04669.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 21

GreenMandarin

Caramello/Chadra/Maroc ?/Honey Maroc/Maroc ?

Attachments

• DSC04686.jpg
    DSC04686.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC04687.jpg
    DSC04687.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC04681.jpg
    DSC04681.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC04680.jpg
    DSC04680.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC04679.jpg
    DSC04679.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 22

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow :jawdrop:

I had not seen that quality imports in quite a while.

Almost brings a tear to my eyes, lol :biggrin:

B