What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Puffovic

Scored 50 grams of midgrade pollen from Morocco the otherday. Nice clear uphigh yet relaxing, could be made from real Moroccan landrace maybe?

Very nice smoke anyway, lacks a little flavor though.

ic

ic

ic

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Looks OK. Tried heating it up in your hand and pressing it? Then flavor might show more.
Never to now if it's true morroccan, or a paki/moroc/kashmiri mix or something third.

Puffovic

Looks OK. Tried heating it up in your hand and pressing it? Then flavor might show more.
Never to now if it's true morroccan, or a paki/moroc/kashmiri mix or something third.

I've only smoked it once so far, but i thought about the same thing youre mentioning here about the flavor. Well just have to see :)

haha sorry guys havent been on.
Just got some more of the same recently there so yummy.
Some new wierd shaped pellet 100gs as well really nice and it bubbles . Not really seen many blonde bubbles :)

haha sorry guys havent been on.
Just got some more of the same recently there so yummy.
Some new wierd shaped pellet 100gs as well really nice and it bubbles . Not really seen many blonde bubbles :)
ANY hash thats clean and bubbles is just what you want-or thas certainly the friteria im looking for!

cant recall which one this is as i cant see the pic properly until it uploads,but its one [or two] of the moroccans ive had lately

Attachments

• 20140419_3914.jpg
    20140419_3914.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 11
cant recall which one this is as i cant see the pic properly until it uploads,but its one [or two] of the moroccans ive had lately
oh,and a piece of nice afghani-clean for once!
neither 'bubblers' though so nothing to get particularly excited about-ill dig the pics of the better hashes ive had lately out when ive a little more time to find them:plant grow:

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
The yellow leb was around here for a long time. sometimes the red too but not that often.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Yellow is where's it at, the red can be a little inferior, 6-7 years ago I had a biig unpressed yellow chunk in my hands, the size of two fists. Nice sight

Yellow is where's it at, the red can be a little inferior, 6-7 years ago I had a biig unpressed yellow chunk in my hands, the size of two fists. Nice sight
I know What You mean-When its Yellow And Oily its Great,But not so when its just dry and dusty..id rather the red to that.Theres some great Dark leb strains around this last little while,its really good but costs a lot.

OakyJoe

Veteran
Some Hash with a LV stamp. Nice to crumble, decent smoke.

Last edited:

OakyJoe

Veteran
Wheres does that black hash originate Oakyjoe? The last pic? Looks juicy.

It comes from Pakistan and its not the typical hash i got from there.
this one is really smooth to crumble. no heat needed, just like the good black hash but its more pollen/soap bar style.

Some Hash with a LV stamp. Nice to crumble, decent smoke.
Looks nice,as good paki hash should-theres a lot of LV stamps about though,moroccans as well-i suppose as the belt-buckles are virtually a ready-made stamp,and a big hit on the black market copies scene it was bound to happen

OakyJoe

Veteran
Looks nice,as good paki hash should-theres a lot of LV stamps about though,moroccans as well-i suppose as the belt-buckles are virtually a ready-made stamp,and a big hit on the black market copies scene it was bound to happen

Thats right, but best LV i ever scored ;)