What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Ollie

Veteran
It looks spot on to maroc , the texture, gooey ness and color.

Maybe if it had a Little more red hue and a bit finer texture?

But it sure looks tasty :D

It looks spot on to maroc , the texture, gooey ness and color.

Maybe if it had a Little more red hue and a bit finer texture?

But it sure looks tasty :D
yeah,your right...definately more red needed,but the texture would be right if wrapped in cloth...i almost forgot what a cold pressed REAL maroc genetic looked like!btw,is this 'beating' of hash[as in the 'strainhunters Morocco expedition]relatively new to morocco?I personally thought that was more of an af/pak technique?

Ollie

Veteran
yeah,your right...definately more red needed,but the texture would be right if wrapped in cloth...i almost forgot what a cold pressed REAL maroc genetic looked like!btw,is this 'beating' of hash[as in the 'strainhunters Morocco expedition]relatively new to morocco?I personally thought that was more of an af/pak technique?
In the clip, i believe hey are beating up some resin "clusters", from previous beatings, which they then will press to bars.

Peace

mazar_man

Some really nice afghan border hash scored in Canada, absolutely some of my favourite hash ever, like we back to the eighties when eastern canada was flooded with this stuff. Proof imo that western producers can still learn a thing or two from old world techniques, I have never tried western produced hash or bud that holds a candle to this stuff.. Strong, narcotic creamy goodness that leaves its trademark flavour stuck to your tongue for a good twenty minutes after a puff blows away the chem family even imo.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
mazar man, that looks like the black hash of My Own Youth circa 81-85.
This stuff made it to the heartland (Iowa).

The VERY 1st. time I got high was in 1981 on some red hash that looked like a chunck off a school house brick, then on to some Tystyx,,,, Oh YAaaa,,, take Me back

$7-$8/Gr. back in the day

Peace; 1TT

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some tasty morocan hashish i got hold of

some tasty morocan hashish i got hold of

a very tasty batch

had to post up some pics
:tiphat: to the farmers

peace

Absolutely beautiful maroc.im smoking siilar[hooraaah!]hold a lump between your fingers and it goes soft n dark with oil-real 'mountain man' hash,not yer commercial standard at all....unless you do your commerce in the rif!pics to follow..

40shades

My buddy went to Amsterdam yesterday,I'll be expecting a birthday card next week with 3 grams of Riffmans Malika hash from dampkring,I can't wait I haven't smoked good hash in over 6 months

amc98

Moroccan Jardala, don´t know which strain is it from...

fkzlsw.jpg

119b4hc.jpg

30kajq9.jpg

Saludos!!!

amc98

my moroccan friend told me its an Indian strain

they are also using keralan plants out there too along with jamaican, but Hardulla is Indian he said

dunno if its spelled with a H but thats how it sounds when spoken

Hello SativaBreather,

At least in Barcelona, any moroccan hashish made with non-moroccan strains is called Jardala or Hardala (don´t know exactly how to write it).
I had once some Mexican and Pakistani hardala, straight shit if we compare them with this last one I got. You also hear about Northern lights hardala, Jamaican Jardala, etc...
Anyway, no matter how close you are from Morocco, who the hell knows what happens down there...:dunno:

Mexican Jardala:

11uc8cw.jpg

fx9wes.jpg

141qwz.jpg

Pakistani Jardala:

20rtu0z.jpg

Saludos!!

p.s. By the way, this last jardala I got really has a taste that reminds me of a Kashmir hashish I used to smoke long ago in A'dam.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Jardala or Hardala Hash should be Hash made with more than one different "Strain" if i'm remember correct.

Jardana-Jardala-Jardula and other similar names are attributed to a type of hashish.
composed of three or more types of pollen.

SativaBreather

Veteran
Hello SativaBreather,

At least in Barcelona, any moroccan hashish made with non-moroccan strains is called Jardala or Hardala (don´t know exactly how to write it).
I had once some Mexican and Pakistani hardala, straight shit if we compare them with this last one I got. You also hear about Northern lights hardala, Jamaican Jardala, etc...
Anyway, no matter how close you are from Morocco, who the hell knows what happens down there...:dunno:

Mexican Jardala:

View Image

View Image

View Image

Pakistani Jardala:

View Image

Saludos!!

p.s. By the way, this last jardala I got really has a taste that reminds me of a Kashmir hashish I used to smoke long ago in A'dam.

nice hash man! I have made awesome mexican dry sifted thru 40 and 70 micron bubblebags in Morocco, was top notch!

M

moodster

got this hardala the other day some of the nicest hash I have ever tried

Attachments

• SAM_1867.jpg
    SAM_1867.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 22
  • SAM_1871.jpg
    SAM_1871.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 25

daneye

Xinjiang hashish round 2 !
I've not even been back in China a week and I've stumbled across this gem ! Beautiful stuff !

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts