What's new

I'm Just Looking for a Place to Do My Thing

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good hazy,atleast you have some smoke to puff on for a while now.
like the new addition too bro.
peace-T-

hazy

Veteran
Thanks Humble1, that oil's just so dang expensive. Well, it's not like i do it everyday. The Green Crack is worth having for the smell alone. Soon come.

T~ I love not having to ration my weed. :joint:

Thanks and hope to see you around again Trichy Trichy.

OS~ No bro, that ww ssh does have the same dad though as the ssh that you smoked. Hey I've got 3 ssh clones going, saw a root started on one last night. Maybe we can get together soon to trade cuts. You can try that nycd then too.
Had an attack on my clones by pm. Had to toss 2-3 gak and c99 clones. greencured and sm90ed everything. The SSH is somewhat resistant to pm and survived with no damage.

Old Soul

Veteran
Cool, I should have roots soon as well. Gonna be gone this weekend, but we'll hook up when I get back. You gotta try this grape ape I just chopped.
peace

hazy

Veteran
Hazy has a bit of purple

Hazy has a bit of purple

Finally some purple in the grow.
Just a teaser tonight. I chopped a PK a SSH and a GAK last night.
Only time to get a few pics ready to upload. The PK was at day 52 or 53 of 12/12.
It purpled up nicely I think. Rock hard nugs. Sweet smell like candy. maybe grape? I put a few nuglets in between damp paper towels in the mic you know, 15 seconds at a time on low power for a little over a minute. Didn't let them get actually dry. Cut it up with scissors. (i remember back in the 80s every cool pothead cut there buds up with scissors. Maybe it's cause that skunk was so sticky back then) Here's what went into the bowl.
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest5703

ooo baby! Looks like at 52 days you get a nice solid purple outta her huh!!! Gotta love the PK man, dense as SHIOOOT. I am also getting grape scents off mine, very minimal in the early drying stages but you can tell its there for sure.

Come on Hazy, get with the program! I know back in the day scissors might have been cool, but today we got new fashioned technology acquired grinders!!!! LMAO, sorry that was lame! Alright brotha take care, hope all is well, is it getting hot out there yet??? PEACE!

Those look delicious. They were still cutting up buds with scissors in the early 90s in the midwest. Back then, it still took ten years for the "cool" stuff to make it to the corn fields. That picture looks very familiar to me. Except for the purple danky bud, since mine were usually Mexican brick. Keep em coming Hazy.

B

BigTex

Hey Hazy how's it going? That looks real good! Bring some of those beans and come spend the summer down here, it's not too late. LOL

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo:
nice ace colors in there fasheezy hazy,the 3rd and the last pic are bad asses for sure :respect: great job yo.
peace-T-

E

easyrasta

great pics, i had to let most of purps go, the pk was tastey but too little yeild.
Peace
Ez

Old Soul

Veteran
Looking real good hazy! Nice looking color on that PK for sure, great job. It does look a lot like the grape ape.
peace

hazy

Veteran
She looks more purple in the pics than in person. Aight cali, here's an updated high tech version of some ready to smoke bud:

-----------
Better spark one up smokesalot.:joint:

BobbleheadJed said:
That picture looks very familiar to me. Except for the purple danky bud, since mine were usually Mexican brick.

haha, yeah i know what you mean. Here's to growing your own!

Big Tex, I got a bag of Sweet Warp seeds that I'd sure love to grow in your neck of the woods. Sure looks like some mighty fine growing country.

Thanks a bunch -T- Imma post up a few more pics of the PK.

Hey Easy. Heck, everything I grow seems to be a little low yielding haha. I'm like a little kid on Christmas morning when I open up the jar of PK.

Old Soul~ We'll def have to compare the PK and the GA.

Thanks for coming around and saying hey everyone. Makes my day.

At the risk of going a little too much with PK pics...Oh did I mention that it's got a great buzz? Been smoking this stuff all morning. I'd like to take it to 60 days next time maybe though.
Also, have a few pics of some Super Silver Haze. My haze is obviously not hazy like in the finishing dept. It's done at 60 days. Lots of amber trichs. I'll be trying out a little this afternoon at work, after everyone else goes home.
Got a couple shots of some GAK. This one was a pretty good yielder this time.

First some more PK:

++++++++++++++++

SSH:

===============

GAK:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmh i love them purple tones !
thats some resinous shitz you're showing off ...keep it up hazy :D

biggertom

Thos nugs are purlpler than Barney's ballsack! Good show.
Love the avatar, Merle was in town to sing at my uncle Billy's 80th birthday party at the Crystal Palace last week.
Peace and purple buds to you my friend!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
real nice yo,that pk does look amazing bro,and the colors are poppin for ya ...nice job bro.peace-T-

hazy

Veteran
Hey peeps, I'll come back and holler at y'all later. Here's a few pics of what I've been up to.

C99 etc

What's up with some of my leaves doing this?

Super Silver Haze:

Old Soul

Veteran
Looking real good bro! C99 looks like she yields well. What seeds did you pop? Which leaves are you looking at?
peace

Latest posts

Latest posts