What's new

Im a Seed popping Animal

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
I wish that I had your gear and some o them thar seeds!

Naw I'm really kinda partial to my own room. I have a few more upgrades to make but I think that designing, modifying and then tweaking things to perfection contributes to the therapeutic quality of every operation.

But I would really like the run some if the genetics you have going now. :bow:

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Thanks guys I think I will try to update every monday or something so things look different... Im so glad to finally be flowering its been so long since my last harvest..
Plus I didn't get to smoke my last harvest because partner fucked me over and stole :(
Brand new start in Cali no looking back and no partners! haha
I bought a dehumidifier, and also put a nice 400 mh to give them some blue spectrum and holly shit they are loving it!
I need to fix my Co2 monitor so i can start giving them co2..
hmm...
Anyone thats grown any of the strains that im running is welcome to post some bud shots ;) also any input or thought is more than welcome!
We are all learning anyways!
all the best.

Cannasylum

Awesome grow for not even being able to put holes in the walls. Cant wait to see the flowers on these beauties!

Keep on keepin on good sir.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Day 15-16 Flowering!

Day 15-16 Flowering!

update! everything is being head watered(I know...:() hahha lots of work!
Sorry for the delay my internet is very slow.
I need to find a better camera so i can snap some clean pics like most of you guys do.
There is some real nice smells in the room I really need to pull some plants and give them individual photo shoots to give the justice.

Im very Happy with the variety I have going next grow will mostly be Mrnice g13widow and a few other ladies that are ready to put to work.
:headbangePre 98 bubba kush stem.

Black Widow

Critical Mass

Calizahr

Flo

Bogglegum

Sour Bubble

God Berry

A joint with this fine Hoochie mamas!!!
One Love

Last edited:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Nice one!
You have some sweet strains in there. Don´t mind if i lurk and learn ;)

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
:noway:Okay last night I found a fucking hermie Sour Kush aka headband... what a disaster! i took the plant out asap... I saw a couple of babanas but must balls were not open... started taking them of and realized.. wtf am i doing i need to murder this mutant freak!
This was so weird due to buds on plant not having any male flowers...... but somewhere down there i could see the pollen sacks... not a male flower just here and there a ball in the main stem of them plant...... Never had a hermie before.... thats what happens to me for buying fem seeds to try to find a "headband"
If she pollinated my whole room im gonna be devastated:comfort:..... shitty thing is the seeds would be worthless...

Besides that buds are getting thick!!!! nasty smells in there haha lets hope i dont get any seeds fuck that retarded ass headband sour kush bs :( and I've grown a few fem seeds in my life with out any nanners..... but thats it! man.... this makes me not want to buy fem seeds again...I need to check on my acid Super lemon Haze and sensi star to see if I see anything weird.......
The best smelling plant to me so far is the Sharck Shock... or Flo...
Sharck shock has the thickest layer of resin over all its leafs.... best fruity smell with a punch I know one hit of that in a joint will do.... I have a very frosty Black widow that is more leaning to the sativa side but she smells just like the one we smoked back in FL that we had in the company for years...piney complex straight holly shit.

I will update shortly... I need to get more light in the room.....
Anybody have a whare house I can rent or buy? ;)

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
I found another hermie sour kish aka head band
So be ware!! This seeds came from DNA and reserve prada!!!! Never ordered from the before but this sure sucks I killed 2 nice plants :/ I don't like to murder this sexy gals

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Damn mate sorry to now about your hermie problems. I hate having to kill healthy plants :(
Another reason to stop using hacks...i am talking to myself of course i fall for feminized seeds to often ;)
ATB for all the other galz

Cannasylum

Damnnnn thats wild... good thing you found them early right? you needed the space anyway lol i can only imagine the smells coming from there tho... :dance013:

Last edited:

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Black widow!! i can't wait to see her flower!:watchplant:

Yeah I think she will be the frostiest bud I've ever laid my eyes on:dance013: stay tuned for this Strain Madness :p
I tell my buddy that if i get an ounce out of this whole room im happy :) anything extra and that bonus xD never count your chickens before they hatch.
all the best:wave:

Cannasylum

I tell my buddy that if i get an ounce out of this whole room im happy :) anything extra and that bonus xD never count your chickens before they hatch.
all the best:wave:

:thank you: for growing with passion... lol I Cant wait to see these girls at peak!!!
:bump:
For a sick legal grow

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
I been lazy to Update... Pics at day 29 from switching lights to 12/12 things seems to be packing nice! smells are ridiculous!:artist:
Sorry for bad pics with lights on lol I can't afford this ladies not getting their morning light if you know what i mean.
Afghany Bull Rider a real pleasure to grow.. if you can get her do it! fastest rooting strain.

This is a clone from the plant above Bull rider Smaller but frosty! it has some diesel smell in there.

Tahoe OG clone flowered right after rooting :) is in a DWC bucket by herself and loving it! she smells like heaven.

Mr.nice Critical Mass Day 29 Flowering :D

and some earlier pics of my room mates grow of a freaky girl hehe we all love a freak ones in a while right?
I call her Star! She is Mental Floss I found her growing in one of the larger plants pots.. I thought she never germinated and died so re used to soil right away.. I was wrong she made it! I had to do surgery on her when she was a seedling and Im just so happy to see this gal has made it to the flowering room! :wave:
all the best got more pics but its taking forever to download.

Cannasylum

Im glad your Tahoe made it! looking frosty ass hell. Not too much longer for the bull Rider eh? Definitely glad I picked up those genetics. . .

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Im glad your Tahoe made it! looking frosty ass hell. Not too much longer for the bull Rider eh? Definitely glad I picked up those genetics. . .

Yeah me too man fuck I almost killed her(tahoe).. she got 0 oxygen for 3-4 days!!!!! no wonder she was looking fucked up! :laughing: thats what happens when you hit that oil and get to work.... will not happen again hopefully she came back tho! yesterday I changed her water and gave her new nutes a tad of white shark and some monster bloom to kick her of in the right direction:dance013:.

Plants are doing great guys I did get my room pollinated but fuck it a few seeds here and there isn't going to kill me now its going to hurt like a bitch but not kill:ying:.

I put way too many plants in the room this time and will put much less this coming run hopefully....

will update soon :wave: all the best.

Cannasylum

Yeah me too man fuck I almost killed her(tahoe).. she got 0 oxygen for 3-4 days!!!!! no wonder she was looking fucked up! :laughing: thats what happens when you hit that oil and get to work.... will not happen again hopefully she came back tho! yesterday I changed her water and gave her new nutes a tad of white shark and some monster bloom to kick her of in the right direction:dance013:.

Plants are doing great guys I did get my room pollinated but fuck it a few seeds here and there isn't going to kill me now its going to hurt like a bitch but not kill:ying:.

I put way too many plants in the room this time and will put much less this coming run hopefully....

will update soon :wave: all the best.

YOOO your room is nasty no worries. Lol That poison oil always gets me too da, I had to cut back :muahaha:. Im glad she came back (Tahoe) I really wanted the DWC to be a success, a very inspirational grower you are with your methods. :dance013:
:wahey:You will be doing this very soon my friend! What doesn't kill you only makes ya stronger!
Keep on keepin on good sir :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts