What's new

Im a Seed popping Animal

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
feb 17 pics

feb 17 pics

:thank you: guys!
Been doing a lot of work all day added another 400hps haha now i need to go buy another light for a group of veg ladies.. or spread the other lights around.. still got lots to figure out. Its been quite fun Growing some of this strains and Harvest is near :):trampoline: I can't wait to smoke some scissor hash! Some of this strains are supposed to be 45 days 6-7 weeks so i need to keep an eye on them... Bogglegum looks almost finished... same with Northern lights#5 and Bullrider.
I love all this strains and it sucks my room got pollinated(Yes I got seeds):comfort:.... hopefully it wont be too bad on me but just trying to keep positive and on to the next one :pimp3:
Man I need to find a bigger place Im out of space haha... I been sleeping in the living room couch for a few months now... it sucks but veg ladies need it room.. this hard work will pay of eventually with good thoughts and positive vibrations I hope.

Man what a trip coming to California from Florida Holly shit! just to think back driving that U-haul truck with my vehicle behind me.. and no weed!!! just because I didn't want to loose my seed stock, lights, or myself.

This is my pheno#1 of Black Widow not the frostiest one I have but the biggest.

Medicine Man I only have one but she is damn good looking! very nice frosty and smell reminds me of an oldskool White Rhino i got in miami back in the dayzzzzzz.

Shit the tallest pheno she stretch a bit..

another shit different pheno.

One of my personal Fav hehe Shark Shock she smells so potent and fruity.... has the best of both worlds from the skunk#1 and the white widow.. a real pleasure to have in my garden i will mother this girl for a very loooong time.. her leafs are thick.. you can tell on the pic no normal Ganja leaf pack with resin to the bone.

two different mental Floss.. she smells almost like my Blueberry that flooded the Sunshine state ;) cant wait for this girl.

I don't know what to do with this beast.. she is way too large and is taking way too much space and light.. she could used 2 1000k just by herself.. and she seems to be a longg flowering strain very sativa looking leafs.. hmm...

Critical Mass very massive Colas as you can see.. hehe I have so many different strains running that im trying to post all of them as i go and as they develop into fully mature Sexy BITCHES!

hey guys :off2: where I live there is a lot of crazy Shit in the skys I've seen some glowing dot (looked as bright as stars)flying close to military planes.. very fast and strange I pointed one of two days ago to my room mate and we both saw something very strange:alien::Bolt::jawdrop:.

California what's flying in your skys?
I love to watch the sky most of people never look up.. i like to enjoy everything:wave: all the best to you guys thanks for checking by my grow i might update again with some more plant shots.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Feb 19 Update!

Feb 19 Update!

Good Morning everyone! :wave:
:coffee: Im inspire today to make it a productive one in the garden, I have a lot of babys to transplant and arrange so I need to get to work asap.
:mopper:

Well guys finally took some pics with lights off real quick...
Head Band

Medicine Man

Black Widow#1

Godberry
Calizahr !
:joint::artist:

Cannasylum

DAAAAMMMNN these girls are goin crazy! Lookin very fire! That black widow is lookin almost toxic lol Whata a smell.. Keep on keepin on good sir, not too much longer now! (except for the jedi lol)

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
High guys!

High guys!

This is a Frosty Black widow pic taken two days ago

and its been snowing hard. ]
fun weather for me!... since coming from FL:dance013:

I'll snap some shots tonight room smells super dank:tiphat:

Last edited:

RxTree

Hey Dr. D - sorry to hear your ladies got knocked up, was it all of them? Looks like you will have some great variety coming up soon! :tiphat:

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Hey RxTree I'd say most of them did... maybe all.... some more than others of coarse...
I really hope this doesn't affect me all that much but I know thats just not going to be the case... :/

well here are some quick pics from yesterday
Critical Mass

Black Widow Frosty pheno

shit

Calizahr

Sour Bubble:bump:

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Fuck Bad news.... I left for a day to venice beach and apparently a breaker went off.. my room mate must of used some unusual power or some crap and didn't notice my ac went off( he passed out)... all lights where on and burnt must of my tops and plants.. temps must of hit ridiculous temps..... ( I should of put an automatic shut off when temps hit 90's... fuck )and made them freak the fuck out...all of them.. very sad.. this was the only time i left for a night.. and look what happens....
this really sucks and I just can't believe this happened... specially 6 days before chop almost wanted to cry when i saw it.....
I been pissed since i've taken care of his shit and been teaching him how to grow....
but shit happens...... I need to stay positive.. I have never burnt a bud in my life while wet! wtf man
I need to get some meds in me and relax and think of where im moving next... need to find a new place.

Will be posting harvest pics soon...
If anyone knows of Nice Rentals with 2 car garage or storage unites and fenced in property in private location please pm me.
Souther California

Hope everyones doing better than I am nothing like seeing your girls sad.. that will make my days shitty for a while.

Darth Fader

Oh my Shit I'm so f'kn crushed to hear that. Obviously I haven't been online for a while but if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Ok guys I'm hoping to do another grow show and put my hands to work soon.. My next flowering room will hopefully be 10k lights in a 40 ft steel building...
Hope everyone is doing awesome happy growing!