What's new

Ikea CFL Wardrobe Grow - Apollo 11

Where'd you get your A11? whats the best current placE?

Im pretty sure he good it from Joey Weed seeds

My A11 also finished and Ill post some pics after its done curing

My pheno seems to lean very heavy on the genius side, super crazy branching with seems to be self-lst/scorg pattern. It flowers for 9-10 weeks and smells like lemons.

I have yet to weigh it or try it but it looks pretty good.

j6p Hi brother and thanks for stopping by!

Im pretty sure he good it from Joey Weed seeds

My A11 also finished and Ill post some pics after its done curing

My pheno seems to lean very heavy on the genius side, super crazy branching with seems to be self-lst/scorg pattern. It flowers for 9-10 weeks and smells like lemons.

I have yet to weigh it or try it but it looks pretty good.

I'm pretty sure he meant "SHE's got Joey Weed's Apollo 11 seeds".

Yes, I have Joey Weed's Apollo 11. Hemp Depot is the place for Joey Weed, I really wish Seedbay would carry them, but oh well.

I've never heard of Apollo 11 taking 9-10 weeks...it should never take that long. Genius phenos have an unmistakable "zig-zag" pattern in the branching, I will look around and see if I can find a picture of this, there's one here on ICMAG somewhere. This is the best way to tell if you have the Genius pheno. A lot of people say they have it, but they don't. Not trying to rain on your parade or anything Overmind, just sayin'.

My 250 HPS SCROG is getting cut down today, I'm pretty stoked. The dresser still has about a week or so left, just started flushing those today. I got some pics of the scrog I need to post, just gotta find that damn cord again...

-
TB4U

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, you're swimming in the stuff! :dance013:
I do go thru A11 pretty quick, my go-to day-time smoke.
Thankfully I have 3 in flower now. ;)

I regard my original phenos as 50/50% Genius/Cindy, but they sure do exhibit the zig-zagging.

Happy Harvest! :smokeit:

YES HIGHLIGHTER! That's exactly what I'm talking about. You've got a lovely lady there! Beauties!

I cut down the SCROG Monday and Tuesday night, lots of bud and lots of lil bullshit popcorn nugs for hash. Chop day for the dresser is quickly approaching. Still looking for my cord...

-
TB4U

j6p

I wish they made smaller smart pots.
The one gallon Smart Pots actually hold a bit less: .83 gallon, or 3.8 liters. Their web site is definitely worth a look.
I pulled 9 zips out (not great)
Not bad either :D Nine dry zips from the Ikea is about .57 gram/watt? That's a very nice A11 yield from CFL's. Way above CFL average I'd say...

Looking forward to the HID thread. Have you looked at CMH? It throws less heat than HPS or standard MH, has the spectrum for both veg and flower, and Phillips' 400W retro CMH lamp works with a mag HPS ballast. Using a 400W CMH together with a 1000W HPS during flower broadens the spectrum without adding too much additional heat. Just ramblin ...

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
are those pics of your f3's?

The Hummus Monk, no, that's from the F2's I grew out last winter, mom's of the F3's. ;)

Tomorrow I'm transplanting some of my africans into air pots & smart pots! :jump:

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
:

Looks like this will be my last run in the cabs, I'm making the switch back to larger HPS, 2x1000 watt HPS to be exact :) Hopefully my micro grow buddies will care to watch...new show starts in about T minus 3 weeks. Anyway, I am going to start flushing the HighKEA cab today, I'm at Day 48. Pics to come this evening. Keep it green guys!

-
TB4U
....in the end, EVERYBODY upgrades..lol!

High buds! Wow your ladies look awsome! Great pics too. Good job!
make sure i dont miss out on the new thread..

Peace and GL with the new garden, bugout

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I suspect she's biding her time, waiting for things to get impressive before making a big splash around these parts, least that's what I'm hoping! :D Hope I'm right and all is good, TB4u! :wave:

Give us a head's up here when you resurface. ;)
I'm subscribed to this thread and don't surf around much.

Thanks for checking in Hempknowsis & Highlighter!!!!
Hello everyone!!! Man, life is craaaazy, however I am very very well! I've got my 2K grow up and running, and man is it running :) I set my new space up and had to leave unexpectedly the next day for 3 weeks. :badday: My mom had emergency heart surgery and I am the only person that could take care of her. My roomie kept watch while I was gone and when I got back everything was A-OK. Girls are looking wonderful, and my mom is ok too :) Half are about 2 weeks from finishing and the other half are about 2 weeks into flowering. I wish I had time to post pics now, but I'm hopping a flight to Seattle very early in the morning. I'll be back Sunday and will post an update Monday. Thanks for sticking around guys, and I'll be back to chatting up on ICMAG soon.

BY THE WAY...
Beat it Cork144, don't start shit in my thread. You've pissed me off enough already.

That is all :)
-
TB4U

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, hope your Mom's recovery is going well.
Just wanted to give ya a big thanks for the Co2 thingy. I picked one up maybe 3 wks ago, and can really see a difference in growth. Perfect in my 2' X 3' veg area. :smoke:

Hope you're just busy with life & all is well. :wave:

j6p Hi brother and thanks for stopping by!

I'm pretty sure he meant "SHE's got Joey Weed's Apollo 11 seeds".

Yes, I have Joey Weed's Apollo 11. Hemp Depot is the place for Joey Weed, I really wish Seedbay would carry them, but oh well.

I've never heard of Apollo 11 taking 9-10 weeks...it should never take that long. Genius phenos have an unmistakable "zig-zag" pattern in the branching, I will look around and see if I can find a picture of this, there's one here on ICMAG somewhere. This is the best way to tell if you have the Genius pheno. A lot of people say they have it, but they don't. Not trying to rain on your parade or anything Overmind, just sayin'.

My 250 HPS SCROG is getting cut down today, I'm pretty stoked. The dresser still has about a week or so left, just started flushing those today. I got some pics of the scrog I need to post, just gotta find that damn cord again...

-
TB4U

Hey GIRL!

As far as my A11 goes, it seems like it leans towards genius as it is very lanky and has absurd zig-zag pattern (like the picture) but who knows. I tried flowering for and cut at 7 weeks before but trichs were still clear. At 8 weeks, it was 50/50 and I cut at 60-63 days which is already 9 weeks and it was mostly cloudly. At 9 weeks, the smell actually smells more like skunky lemon fruit after being dried and curied for 3 months.

I actually threw the mother away as the plant doesn't yeild enough imo. I was only getting like 1.5 ozs from a plant vegged for 1.5-2 months from clone and flowered under 600 HPS. However, the smoke is very good though.

I've now moved onto Serious Bubblegum and DJ Shorts Flo.

But how has your A11 been? How much have you been averaging per plant and how long veg? Whats the high like and taste/smells?

Choda

cool, very inspiring cfl grow. ive got some 11's vegging for 3 weeks now. i hope they turn out half as good as those ones u grew under cfl's :D