What's new

Ikea CFL Wardrobe Grow - Apollo 11

looks good, nice setup, hows the potency with cfl?

Potency is not affected with the use of CFLs...

Here's some shots of the 250 Watt SCROG and the CFL dresser girls.

ENJOY!

CFL DRESSER DAY 39
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

250 Watt HPS Cab - SCROG DAY 37
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sito007

I think I forgot to mention that I'm using CO2 (Pet Solutions, it was less than $30) and these are grown using the "Hempy" bucket. FloraNova Grow & Bloom, FoxFarm Tri-Pack, Diamond Nectar, Sweet and an occasional dose of Cal-Mag. I've also started to apply Purple Maxx once a week as a foliar application (I've only done one application so far). Anyway, they look better than they did 2 days ago!

CO2!!! This shit was cheap! I recommend it!

wasup quick question where you get that co2?
whats the name of that system ?
how does it work?:thanks:

:yeahthats

Yep, that's where I got my micro CO2 systems from. They work great, I've been using them for over a year now and give them two :yes:

Looks like this will be my last run in the cabs, I'm making the switch back to larger HPS, 2x1000 watt HPS to be exact :) Hopefully my micro grow buddies will care to watch...new show starts in about T minus 3 weeks. Anyway, I am going to start flushing the HighKEA cab today, I'm at Day 48. Pics to come this evening. Keep it green guys!
picture.php

-
TB4U

UPDATE!!! HIGHKEA CFL CAB

So the girls are in the home stretch and things are lookin' fine. 5-7 more days left, started flushing yesterday...
DAY 49

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

K

kidkannabis

Thanks for the input TB4U. You got some really nice nugs there! Can't wait to see what you do when you upgrade and leave the micro-scene! Rep+

K

kidkannabis

Doh!.... "You must spread some Reputaion around before giving it to ThisBuds4You again".. who knew.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow wow they look great. so how many bloom boxes do U have. looks likes there R 3 of them.

hope u haven a great new year.

Happy New Year!]

KidKannabis, no problem. How's your new grow coming along?

#1Cheesebuds, yessir I have 3 cabs, but they are all getting replaced with new 2010 gear :dance013: I am soooooo excited!

CHOP DAY HAS COME FOR HighKEA!

I ended up cutting down the top shelf @ 52 days and the bottom shelf @ 55 days. I ran outta herb and wanted some badly, so the top shelf had to come down :) I only snagged a photo of the #1 Smart Pot A11 clone, so she is pictured below. What a super healthy plant, it was really vigorous as well. The leaf tips at the top of the plant are burnt but only because they were touching cfl bulbs. I will never use a standard or traditional pot again, Smart Pots and Air Pots are the way to go. Pics of the dresser and 250w SCROG coming soon, they are in the home stretch.

picture.php
picture.php

What up THC_Decap! How are things in your cab? You've got an HID setup too, no???

So I'm done with the HighKEA Cab! I pulled 9 zips out (not great) BUT, I did get 26 grams from my #1 Smart Pot! Yay yaaaayeeeee! So looks like Smart Pots are pretty awesome, use them people! The other's averaged 7 grams. Dried nug pics coming, and I will also update with pics of the SCROG and the other stealth dresser...

-
TB4U

Ack fuck, I had a long ass post all typed up and I got disconnected. I hate it when that happens.

HEMPKNOWSIS & SCRUBNINJA, Greetings and thanks for stopping by :wave:

Hempknowsis:
I chose a pheno that was 50/50 of Genius and C99. It's extremely branchy and has a very fast flowering time. I have cut it down from Day 49 and let it go all the way to Day 65. I found it best between Days 55-58 in my setup. I called this pheno "Meg" back when I first started this thread (I was watching Family Guy when I came up with the name, lol). I did not think she would yield as well as she did. The buds are like golfballs and are nice and dense. A11 responds VERY WELL to LST training. Really, any kind of training/tying. I wanna see your babies, post some pics!

I've been busy working on my new setup! :groupwave:
I am soooooo excited, but you guys already know that. The other cabs are moving along well, I really need to get pics up here but I have been swamped with work. I will post pics soon. Be safe guys and keep it green!
-
TB4U :joint:

j6p

I pulled 9 zips out (not great) BUT, I did get 26 grams from my #1 Smart Pot! Yay yaaaayeeeee! So looks like Smart Pots are pretty awesome, use them people! The other's averaged 7 grams. Dried nug pics coming, and I will also update with pics of the SCROG and the other stealth dresser...
Looks like the Smart Pots are definitely worth the bucks! And according to their site FAQ, the pots can be rinsed and sterilized, then reused (material is polypropylene fabric). Beautiful work TB4U!

Latest posts

Latest posts