What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you could have a fat session with one person...

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
jesus, mohammed and buddah. i wanna hear the skinny straight from the horse's mouth, not thru all these mothafcuka's and their personal prejudices and agendas. that would be cool.

pan

flubnutz said:
jesus, mohammed and buddah. i wanna hear the skinny straight from the horse's mouth, not thru all these mothafcuka's and their personal prejudices and agendas. that would be cool.

Ditto to that, maybe throw in Homer Simpson to for good measure, that way they have to explain everything slowly.

Moses,
Ed Rosenthal
Jerry Garcia
Thomas Jefferson
My 11th grade debate teacher, a great teacher
Bill Maher
Ernest Hemmingway
Adolph Hitler
Snoop Dog

Pretty strange group and I am sure that there are a few more cats but these folks are the first to come to mind.

trouble

Veteran
iseankimi said:
If you could have a fat session with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?

As for the enternal question, who would I prefer to smoke with? The ripe, luscious, innocent, and possibly virginal "Mary Ann" or the equally ripe, luscious, and slutty "Ginger"?

I would like to get them both stoned and have a "menage a trois" on
"Gilligan's Island"

They would have both been knocked-up if I would have been on that desert island.

:joint:

........................................................................................................

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
I wish i could smoke with all my dead friends that have been murdered over the years. We wouldnt even need to talk at all. The weed would do all the talking for me.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
well im blazed right now and some thoughts about this question flowed through the head, at first i thought to myself " what would it be like to blaze with the cast from "H.R. PuffinStuff" i mean like the costumed characters and the live ones and in that whole setting, then i thought that, that cant be done then i thought what if i smoked with the writters of the show? that would be ill yo.

iseankimi

wow i wasn't expecting so many replies hahaha. i loved reading through all of these. lets keep it going

chubbynugs said:
I wish i could smoke with all my dead friends that have been murdered over the years. We wouldnt even need to talk at all. The weed would do all the talking for me.
That'd be a good session. Nice man.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
mine would have to be Howard Marks AKA Mr Nice the king of the hash smugglers
luckily for me I got to forfill that wish 2 years ago in Amsterdam, its not often you get to meet your hero's in life

D

DogBoy

I'd like a chuff with Osama Bin Laden. I'd be interested in knowing how his pot is growing and congratulate him on being the first person on dialysis to successfully evade the worlds biggest police force for so long. Amazing how a single old man with daily dialysis requirements can avoid 150 odd million americans. I bet his cave is rip with great pot and other luxuries.

Kizzattack

Howard Marks, Stephen Hawking, Carl Sagan, James Randi, Einstein, Bob Marley, Bruce Lee and Verite. If the names mentioned and me all formed a smoking circle and passed a joint around, I don't think a more interesting, insightful and funny conversation would be possible.

G

geminibud

Chris cornell of audioslave.......

Also I lost my brother in a Car wreck in Reno....lots we never got to do or say,Including going to amsterdam.

on a side note,Mlk and Jfk would be right up there with the list

Latest posts

Latest posts