What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you could have a fat session with one person...

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
eisenstaedt_alfred_Marilyn%20Monroe%201953_L.jpg

Audrey%20Hepburn%200001.jpg

rita_hayworth_early.jpg

Couldn't make up my mind, so I invited all three. :joint:

tenotoge

Okay not in order - first I'd like to smoke with Jenna Haze, of course followed by some hard core fu.......
I'd smoke with Achilles. Someone said Socrates. Rommel. Van Gogh. Dracula. Stephen King. Marilyn Chambers. Ozzy. Freud. Jebus. Buddha. Mohammed. Henry V. Gorbachev. Chuck Yaeger.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
So many choices...I can't decide

Attachments

• 220px-JanisJoplin60s.jpg
    220px-JanisJoplin60s.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 7
  • insp_sarek_preview.jpg
    insp_sarek_preview.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
  • hankwilliamsjr8_v_e.jpg
    hankwilliamsjr8_v_e.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 10
  • ph-wavysmile.jpg
    ph-wavysmile.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 7

Original

My Father, he's never smoked. Although he would like to come with me on a trip to Amsterdam someday, so maybe, just maybe. lol

Or somebody of importance, George Bush? if he's anything like his character depicted in Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay. 'Alabama Kush'. Sounds good.

M

movingtocally

Tough question, because certain hero's of mine would make me too uncomfortable in a personable/vulnerable position like being baked.

Probably Johnny Depp. Seems like a really interesting/authentic mofo

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It would have to be with Grady,i bet he would have some funny things to say...

Attachments

• Grady.JPG
    Grady.JPG
    3.9 KB · Views: 9

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
152 answers from many people. Three (3) picked Jesus Christ.

An interesting choice.

None picked God.

None picked Allah.

None picked Lucifer.

If it were me, I'd want to strike one up with God and have a conversation that involved me actually seeing God for once (instead of just hearing God talk to me in my head). I know God is all around us and everywhere you look you see God and that God wants you to take that statement quite literally, but quite literally, I can't quite see God as something other than a God-like being and not a worm or a piece of furniture.

I'm not a Christian, but when I get to heaven, God had better have cured all of the pot at least 60 days and cleaned all the equipment because we are going to put it all to a rigorous test...

And then it will be time for some serious Q&A with God on the hotseat...:muahaha::headbange

Latest posts

Latest posts