What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you could have a fat session with one person...

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
My father.

My mother.

My sister.

My brother.

LMAO!

Nah I smoke with one of my bros. But seriously my parents would be intresting seeing as I went 'sent away' to MANY different theraputic drug rehab communities as a teenager FOR SMOKING MARIJUANA!

Also, Marley for sure. Too many good vibes to not. Or of he broke out in a jam! What?!!!

yungsteezy215

Professional skateboarder antwuan dixon. Just cuz he has so much steeze and he's real as shit. Also he's always smokin the best weed

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
GW Bush......so I could kick him in the nuts. Now that I think about it Cartman would be pretty funny to blaze one with. Hugh Hefner I'm sure would have some crazy stories, plus you know he would have his own pipe. Steven Hawking would be able to blow your mind. George Lucas, Salvador Dalí, and Leonardo Da Vinci, I could go on for ever.

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
soma, marley, snoop, bill hicks.

and one of the founding fathers so they could write a piece in the constitution about how good marijuana is.

H

Hazeseeker

I'd love to have a smoke sesh with:

Shanti
Howard
Neville
Sam the Skunkman
Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters)
Tyler Hawkings (Foo Fighters) [Drummer]
Kurt Cobain
Simon Fowler (OCS)
Steve Craddock (OCS)
Danny Dyer
:joint:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
luciano28 said:
Nikolas Tesla

That was the first name that popped into my head also....looks like you've gotta make room for me to get in on that session...LOL.

threeeleven

Bob Ross so we could burn then I could view him creating an ill painting.

bob-ross.jpg

U

ureapwhatusow

if im allowed a choice in this fantasy i choose to trip with albert hoffman

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
Charles Dickens, the funniest, wittiest, smart-ass-est guy ever. Get him stoned, and I bet he's a real riot.

Oh, and Jimi Hendrix.

Latest posts

Latest posts