What's new

If I were a seed company

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
almostatroll,

No pack of seeds I sell goes for more than $80.00/dozen...
I offer a guarantee of a keeper quality mother from a pack...

As far as 'breakdown'...
375.00/oz... 6000.00/pound... WTF difference is it to you?

Keep typing... it's fun watching you make yourself look foolish...

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

You can't blame someone for trying to turn a profit and when ya think about it if Headseeds gets $80 a pack Seedbay takes 40 % I think so its not like he's getting rich . Don't forget the legal problem's if he gets caught .

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Nah, Zoo... I'm sure Almosthasaclue works for free...
I'm a greedy fuck for not working for free too...
I'm sorry, guys... I'm just that way, I guess...

Z

zoolander

I don't know if its because I have a semi large income but I think $80 is very fair for great genetix but even if I made less I still would look at seed's at a investment and what I will get in the long run from said investment.

G

Greyskull

zoolander said:
I don't know if its because I have a semi large income but I think $80 is very fair for great genetix but even if I made less I still would look at seed's at a investment and what I will get in the long run from said investment.

some people just cannot see why a ferrari costs more than a pruis

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Got to get down to the Cumberland mine,
That's where I mainly spend my time...
Make good money... five dollars a day
Made any more I might move away...

M

mexilandrace

this thread got funny

I am pretty poor, even the cost of running the lights weighs into my budget and at times I have to make decisions to not turn the tv on for a week or unscrew one of my lights.

I can't afford 80 dollar seeds, I just bought some mandala gear off seedbay for 23 bux.

Other than that I pieced together my garden with various bag seeds donated by a few dealer friends I know.

But if they can get 200 bux for a bag of seeds more power to them. The market dictates prices.

Z

zoolander

Its funny because when I walk into my flower room I never have thought how much those seed's cost me I always think , Damn those are some fat ass sticky bud's or WOW that smells fucking crazy .

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
zoolander said:
Its funny because when I walk into my flower room I never have thought how much those seed's cost me I always think , Damn those are some fat ass sticky bud's or WOW that smells fucking crazy .

:yeahthats

Next time you want to buy a bag, don't. And the time after that? Don't. Then you've got enough for an $80 pack of seeds that can make it so you never have to buy a bag ever again. I don't understand why so many people complain about the price of seeds, if you can look more than a week into the future you'd be able to see that paying $5, $10, even $20 per seed is the deal of a lifetime.

How much would you pay for the seed to a money tree?
:confused:

Z

zoolander

The thing that matters Mexilandrace is your making it work for you regardless of budget and I've grown both Hashberry and Speedqueen and still have White Satin , Kalicharka and sandu or whatever the name is and they are all priced right and offer good genetix . I have paid $200 for a pack of seeds like 3 years ago and would not do that again regardless of being able to or not . I would pay close to it though for something special but trust me TH seeds Femmed OG Kush were not worth $200 LOL

Last edited:

GobGoober

zoolander said:

That's the way I look at it, too.

The most I've paid for for beans is $150 per ten Grimm's Cinderella 99 (I purchased two packs). I only needed to pop six of those to get three females that were keepers at the time. Events caused me to end those three, but I've still got 14 beans in the freezer ready to pop in the next few months.

And that $300 I spent ages ago? Hell, I consider that an investment I got back on my first harvest. When I pop a few of those beans later on, it's all gravy.

M

mexilandrace

I also got those mazar-i-sharif seeds too, I am pretty excited about them. The freebies are such a cool part of ordering seeds.

G

Greyskull

bounty29 said:
How much would you pay for the seed to a money tree?
:confused:

edit: I totally agree!
$200 for a dozen seeds of killerwhateveritis IBL that is going to produce serious dank ends up being a tad shy of $16.70 seed. THAT IS CHEAP

I know personally that certain clones can have 5k price tags...

Last edited:
Z

zoolander

I popped 5 of Headseeds G13 / Diesel and got 4 female's and mothered one out and she just gave me 20 + cut's so if ya break that down for the cut's and the other 3 female's plus I got 16 seed's in the pack I'm way ahead on that purchase