What's new

If I were a seed company

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
I am definitely a mom-n-pop operation.
If you are where you don't mind blowing it out, go for it.
Just don't think it is going to be as easy as it seems.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
almostoverit said:
Greedy bastard, takes any comment someone makes to heart like they are posed to him and only him, and then rants at people because of his own guilty consicience-why else would he take everything so personal and feel such a need to make personal attacks and resort to name calling...? And common-$13,000 per 1k? Dude that's not pot he's smoking anymore
"You whiny greedy full of shit trolls need to STFU with your bullshit assumptions... " LMAO @ GH-what a joke this guy is, you're bringing down the site man, move on...Everyone knows you for a hack already-no need to continue to bash from your own guilty conscience and greedy mentality...
"just my ability to do math and expose nonesense posts"
The only nonsense he exposes is his own, and he doesn't even realize LMAO @ GH

You need to get completelyoverit. If you can't post without being nasty and abusive, don't post it all. If you have an opinion or something to add, do it with a little more etiquette.

You can take that as a warning. There's no place for it here.....

bigbrokush

Grat3fulh3ad said:
I am definitely a mom-n-pop operation.
If you are where you don't mind blowing it out, go for it.
Just don't think it is going to be as easy as it seems.

I respect that 100%. I'm going to give it a run with a cross that I made Triple OG Kush X my 1992 Chocolate Thai Male. I think that this is a good cross to cut my teeth with.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1969 said:
The problem is that you "breeder", types get into it for the money just like the cash croppers.

Quite the opposite actually,, many of the breeders (pro and amateur) round here at ICMag donate genetics to the cannabis community for FREE... thus helping to lift the burden and costs on fellow (often less experienced) homegrowers. Jah bless all that did that :canabis:

We agree many ppl take the piss with their seed fixing , errh pricing :no: but we also get what we pay for in this life ,, the best packs of seed we ever bought we the most expensive (Jack Herer Sensi Seeds) :wink:

- - -

Any form of constructive breeding we'd ever taken part in ,, needed space thrice this size at least,, just for selection on the male plants...

Otherwise we were just playing with male plants and female plants in the garden. :canabis:

peace peace peace
DocLeaf :joint:

oldtoker

hey guys, if i ever decided to buy seeds itd be heads/dj ive never bought seed ive made my share....

85 bucks, i sell my brother onces for 150, and i can keep these strains....

if its worth it, its worth it u decide, im packed to the max, but if you think i dont wanna try casey jones ur nuts....85 bucks is the cost of a nice dinner....not something you can keep forever....(Hint)

just relax no one is telling you what to buy.....
do your own thing youll be fine

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
I was re-reading and thinking what an absolute asshat almostoverit is...
Thanks for the neg rep comment, asshat... how long you been waiting to do that?

Accusing me of greedy motives only makes you look like an ignorant and uninformed whiny little self important crybaby...

Last edited:
Grat3fulh3ad said:
I was re-reading and thinking what an absolute asshat almostoverit is...
Thanks for the neg rep comment, asshat... how long you been waiting to do that?

Accusing me of greedy motives only makes you look like an ignorant and uninformed whiny little self important crybaby...

LOL, figures you would bring it to the public [email protected] stop to think yesterday was the first time I realized you bombed my rep??? Sorry, but I don't live on this site, have logged in maybe 4 times since you bombed me, and don't pay attention to that side of the site-and never would have if I didn't notice someone had somehow changed the "registered user" under my screenname...hmmmm- I come around to be informed and share what little info I might have, which explains why people like you bother me so much...
as for your comments...a troll follows someone around and brings up old shit in public forums...hmmm, being that the post you're telling people to go back and read was the first time I made a comment on the jerk off you are, and this is this last, I think that label might be better suited applied elsewhere...

back to the $13K per 1kw, aside from the fact those kinda comments aren't supposed to be made on this board, struck me funny how it went from my questioning your comment of being able to make $13K on a single 1kW to
"If you cannot get 1000 grams from a 1K it's not my fault. Learn to grow"(GH)
Perfect example of your greed-also explains to me the pay scale you base your seeds on LMAO...if you are getting $13k per 1000g you are raping people, and if you're talking in the med market-even worse on you...And Don't Try To Give Me That Crap About "quality determines pricing" or anything in that sense-IMO unjustified PERIOD Some will agree, some won't to each his own, but that is my stance.

as for this subject, I am over it. Honestly I could give a shit about you, and what you think, but I don't. Just bothers me to watch people with dollars signs in their eyes spew shit to people that might not know any better to make a buck. If you're really that interested go back and read some of this guys old posts, and keep in mind-He sells beans LMAO. Take care, I won't lose sleep over this-what's been said-or what I'm sure what your about to say---will you???

Oh yas, as for the PM's I have entitled "Fuck You" and "You're an Idiot"...They won't be [email protected] for the one who mentioned GH and Sam S in the same sentence, IMO, it's a bit disrespectful...

G

Greyskull

Greyskull will just come out and say it - almostoverit is a bitch. :bigeye:
From the looks of your gallery it's no wonder you are so pissy... or jealous... YOUR SHIT IS WEAK :pointlaug

Learn to grow better cannabis before you start talking about cannabis business ethics to those risking their asses for the health & happiness of others, alright? :asskick:

Z

zoolander

With the time you have spent fighting with Grat3ful you could have been fighting the spider mites in your grow room .

Z

zoolander

Yeah thats correct I'm on his nuts for all the free seeds he sends me I guess you figured me out my bad . Oh and I don't think I was talking shit to you I stated a fact that you had mites and should worry more about that then trivial shit .

Last edited:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
You need to get over it, and get off of my sack, almostoveryourself...
I don't ever sell pot to med users, I give it to them...
There are markets where recreational users pay $600.00 an ounce...
The 13K for 1000 grams I quoted works out to about $375.00 an ounce...

$375.00 an ounce to recreational users makes me a greedy fuck, eh?
LMAO at your trifling lil' ass... Go troll someone who won't laugh so hard about it...
or don't...
:wink:

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
lol... fuck if i could get h3ad grown buds for $375 an oz I'd be all over that.

Something reeks of ignorance... :bashhead:

Last edited:
bounty29 said:
lol... fuck if i could get h3ad grown buds for $375 an oz I'd be all over that.

Why I think we know he isn't talking about that number coming by way of a oz. by oz. breakdown. LOL. Something does reak of ignorance, it's what GH prays on.

Latest posts

Latest posts