What's new

IDO'S FRIENDS AND FREEBIES RUN

I

idoreallytry

yeah bro i will have pics tomorrow evening i got 2 in lower and they are nice man,,,for real,,,very symetric stable perfect node structure,,,peace brother,,

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bring on th haze bro,need to get some haze going myself,better star soon if want to smoke it by next summer lol! cant wait for the new pics

I

idoreallytry

hell yeah i have an amnesia a brasinstorm haze that are so beautiful i can't wait to clone and flower them,,peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still working on stuffing the new room,got 4 new strains vegging,clones going,4 strains flowering,just popped a whole pack of deep chunk yesterday,and i can hardly stop myself from popping more! watching you, phill,rm,and peat has really opened my eyes,you guys rock!! if i have anything you guys want or need,whats mine is yours.

!PeAcE!

im gonna sit back and watch this grow! awesome strains I have smoked amnesia haze and it was very good smoke.

I

idoreallytry

thx man i had it before in the dam and liked it then,,so i figured what the hell i will grow it out,,peace

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
kaua'i kush F2 {"Abusive's OG Kush" x Maui Wowie } thx sista Teresa

Your welcome..........nice to see these get out to other's....

idoreallytry hope you dont mind me droppin in from time to time .........they all look healthy and happy.......good luck ;)

I

idoreallytry

as much as i loved the dam,i got to say THE WEED SUX,for the most part.

when were u there when oi was there in 05 i had a guy take my lil map cross out half the shops i wanted to go to and add other ones and he said thee were the best and i tell you what i had so much fire that i couldn't se striaght for 4-5 days man,,,i got nothing but great pot,,,well imo but i am a newb to the whole elite cuts and all the hooplah,,,but i had some hawaiin haze and amnesia haze that were on point,,,

Teresa please stop by anytime i love the company,,,peace and love thx for making these beans,,,

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
last visit was in 05 as well,that visit was good,chased down a lot of soma bud,hung out with the cannabis college crew alot,did the research ahead of time.once i found the organic stuff,had much better experience,no blackened underflushed tarry crap. but imho i grow better weed,but i do love the dam, last trip ate a 1500 dollar meal!!! that was just for me!!

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Looking forward to the update.

I loved Amnesia when i was i the dam too so i grabbed some.

Jamie, your amnesia looks like it streched a lot but its not TOO tall. What is that about 5 ft?

(soz for the dbl post - ic still has buggy editing issues ;) )
Here's one of the gargantuan AH ladies, one thing I'd say is watch that stretch mate, she takes off like a rocket :D

the thing about it is, if you're going to grow haze you sort of have to grow and all haze crop... maybe? :chin:

I

idoreallytry

thx Nat yeah i go teo males so far one left going into flower tonightalong qith a few others,,peace

oregon_guy

I think I am the only one that has not been to the dam lol. Been to Christinia's in Denmark back in the 80's, thought that was pretty cool with all different hash being offered.

Can't wait to see these flowering bro!!!

:joint:

I

idoreallytry

the dam was cool for sure i enjoyed it,,,the place with hash sounds cool,,,yeah the wifey is on strike from ppics,,,actually we have had sick kids so she been paying more attention to them,,,she said she will try tonight,,,peace guys sorry for the delay on pics and updates,,,peace

oregon_guy

That's cool about the pics bro. I know how it is with sick kids. They always seem to share that bug with me too lol.

:joint:

I

idoreallytry

2 of the amnesias are males actually they are out i will get pics of mlaes so far,,,hold on,,,peace