What's new

IDO'S FRIENDS AND FREEBIES RUN

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Ido ..;came by to check on ya update and boy have thery grown....i c u have ya hands full atm with all that selection....i've seen some nice specimens already:)
hope things will go great this run !

I

idoreallytry

thx brother Core they have grown a lot yes a few more kids need to be flipped then the fun will begin,,,peace brother

I

idoreallytry

a whip and promises of no but sex with yourself,,,anything is possible,,,peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lemon skunk

lemon skunk

dug out some lemon skunk pics for yah,very lemon like that theater candy with all the powdered sugar on it,could have tamed it better,got a bout 2 oz per plant out of the three igrew flowered for 9 1/2 weeks.:joint:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
try again stoner!!

try again stoner!!

lets attach the pics this time:fsu:

Attachments

• trei,kali,nl haze,lemon,el 055.jpg
    trei,kali,nl haze,lemon,el 055.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 12
  • trei,kali,nl haze,lemon,el 052.jpg
    trei,kali,nl haze,lemon,el 052.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 16
  • trei,kali,nl haze,lemon,el 057.jpg
    trei,kali,nl haze,lemon,el 057.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 14

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
That looks alot like mine very nice man looks like you didnt top them ? Mine is topped and looks like Ill get 4 main colas out of it. The stretch was insane looks like yours was as well? Sorry Ido dont mean to take over your thread nice pics unclefishstick

killa12345

What up idol!

How things hangin? I dont see any pics of the babies anymore. Did they all becomes Males? nice to see things just chugging along for ya! Hope all is well! Come check out my new thread! its gonna be a pretty one! Good luck brotha!

Stay Safe
Killa

I

idoreallytry

u know i just realized itr wasn't in there i have one left the other two were male, i will snap a few shots of her(well hope its a her) tonight so sorry pal,,i have so many plants its hard to keep track lol,,,peace and thx a lot i will stop by for sure,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

i have a beautiful PC female,,,i have to make room to upload about 100 pics ,,,it is squat fat leaves and tight nodes,,,very stinky already,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

Brother Core's PC looks great short squat leaves tight nodes what it leaning too if u can tell by the pics Core?,,,peace and thx

A gift from my fellow Celtic,,,sweet genetics and two different phenos that both look excellent,,,thx brother

A gift from from a pal made by teresa,,,thx for the oppurtunity,,,peace

Benji's Cheese x Crit Mass tis is going to be a keeper i am almost sure of it a stinky lil girl can't wait for the fun to begin,,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

Brainstorm Haze the fat leaf pheno, these were a gift from Ed from Delta9 thx brother,,much like the other Brainstorm Haze, in structure thier leaves are the only differences,,,stinky and very colorful,,,peace

another gift from a pal,,,i forget the exact cross its somewhere in this thread but i forget what page its got stellar genetics i do know that much,,,peace

Lemon Skunk, i bought a 10 pack of fems from Greenhouse, very skinny leaves on this very skinny tight branchy girl,,,peace

Amnesia Haze, i forget lol,,no i traded seeds with a pal for these,,,it looks great too,,,,i am so excited about this round

I

idoreallytry

Brainstorm skinnieer leaf pheno,,looks great thx again Ed,,,he gave me a pack of these when i killed my Fruit of the Gods a real standup move,,,peace

Speaking of Fruit of the Gods here she is,,,Ed and Harry rock we will have to share some when u guys head over my way,,,peace

SFV x Chemd nice lookin girl here she was a runt but grew into a beautiful girl with short fat leaves,,,looks great since flip,,,thx Rez for makin these sweet beans,,,peace