What's new

IDO'S FRIENDS AND FREEBIES RUN

I

idoreallytry

hahahahah great minds brother,,, i just left a message on your thread lol,,,peace

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
joining forces inhere :D
nice looking selection mate !should be fun watching this !

I

idoreallytry

S13 welcome man stay tuned for some righteous crosses,,,peace glad to have ya

Brother Corei am glad you stopped by got to see what these babies do for me seeing how everyone else is pleased with them,,,thx again and great to have you for the show,,,we can join forces anytime my Schwartz is strong Dark Helmet lol,,,peace

SB glad you stopped in early i am always so late for everyones threads its hard to catch them front eh beginning,,,peace brother

Kanye WeED

Well i decided to grow out some strains that i have been given by my pals,,,i deceded to start 3 seeds of each strain,,,i figure this will be my Xmas present because i would say rightaround then it should all be done i got 100% percent germ rate,,,so with no further delay,,,,peace and enjoy

picture.php

cant wait to see how that purple kush, and white rino, and that brainstorm turn out

good luck man, u seem like me a 1 main despensary

I

idoreallytry

THx brother glad to have ya Kanye,,, just don't come over here and jump on my stage and dog me lol,,,stay tuned the cross is Purple Kush x Purple Rhino,,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

Deka Brother how goes the gang bang whoops, i mean jack bang,,,i never did see the results,,thx for stoppin in man feel welcome bro,,,mi casa etc etc....peace

Asil

Looking good Ido, I got the Strawberry D x Chem dd running right now. She is half way and looking good.

Keep up the great work. Must be nice to beable to smoke a different strain everyday of the week.

I

idoreallytry

well i will know soon enough i had six strains at once not seven but come say nextweekend i will have a few to choose from for sure,,,thxmanand god luck with yours,,,peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Whats up Ido...looks like another stellar lineup. Count me in...ill be taggin along ;) peace

I

idoreallytry

Irie Lion hey thx man always glad to have ya,,,peace

Che brother my door is open to all my Icmag Brothers,,,peace

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
idO
Howzit brother..?? Man o man o man... What a friggn menu to select from.. THey all sounds so dayum tasty good vibes @ ya for this grow... peace..

sack

I

idoreallytry

hey Sack thx man i was blessed to have a lot of friends and they like to show off and so do i lol,,,peace bro

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If a friend with weed is a friend indeed,a friend with seed is a friend who likes fishing,wait,what was I talking about?

G

guest3901

ya need some of the bs2.2gk in your garden bro...looking good none the less.

happy morning!

I

idoreallytry

UFS lol brother i forgot what you wee saying too haah,,,peace bro

Arawn i will put anything that grows in here bring it,,,peace

Jack thx bro stop by anytime to bullshit or whatever have ya,,,peace

Latest posts

Latest posts