What's new

IDO'S FRIENDS AND FREEBIES RUN

I

idoreallytry

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Lookin great bro...some nice fat tops. I gotta get on the ball and try to flower out some of them cuts u gave me. Some of the young ones have taken root as well. Hit me up when u passin thru again! peace

I

idoreallytry

Lookin great bro...some nice fat tops. I gotta get on the ball and try to flower out some of them cuts u gave me. Some of the young ones have taken root as well. Hit me up when u passin thru again! peace
thx brother , glad to hear it,,,i will be thru soon....peace

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow ido that burried dog looks great and the sfv x chemd look fuckin chunky bro, you grow some fuckin choice lookin buds bro, nice work
peace brotha

I

idoreallytry

Wow ido that burried dog looks great and the sfv x chemd look fuckin chunky bro, you grow some fuckin choice lookin buds bro, nice work
peace brotha
thank you very much that is awesome of you to say guys,,,i got lucky and got some good beans and they grew into some great smoke and whatnot,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

Core's Pollen Chuck
picture.php

View image in gallery

Irie_Lion

Veteran
yea most have rooted up...might be just one or two left....havnt checked inna day or 2 though lol. I went snowboarding last nite and am feeling it this morning. Wiped out hard on my last run lol. Do u do any snowboarding or sking?

I

idoreallytry

yea most have rooted up...might be just one or two left....havnt checked inna day or 2 though lol. I went snowboarding last nite and am feeling it this morning. Wiped out hard on my last run lol. Do u do any snowboarding or sking?
much to fat for that type of sport,,,,no i am not good at sports off my feet for some reason,,,i am a monster at well b4 my back i was a monster at basketball, football, baseball, but i can't roller skate ice skate skateboard ski water ski snowboard. hell bro i am a shitty sleighrider lol,,,good to hear about them the extras i wpould like for u to gift out at least a couple just to spread the love if at all possible,,,peace
ido you machine!! must be keepin wifey happy!! lookin nice bro,im about to do some chopping myself
alright bro yeah she is a much better photographer when she knows she is getting laid afterwards,,,lol...well hurry up and jot the adddy down so u can get me some smoke lol,,,peace bro

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Yea no problem bro...just gotta get a few things in order and I'd be happy to spread some of the love around....Thats funny bout u not a good at riding sleds either lol....ive only gone snowboarding 2 times now and before that last wipeout i thought i was ready for the winter olympics lol. peace

I

idoreallytry

my first grape krush,pretty excited to smoke some,i'll make sure its well tested! dont want to send schwag!
lol,,,peace bro
Yea no problem bro...just gotta get a few things in order and I'd be happy to spread some of the love around....Thats funny bout u not a good at riding sleds either lol....ive only gone snowboarding 2 times now and before that last wipeout i thought i was ready for the winter olympics lol. peace
not to sound to gay just better at sports where there is a ball involved,,,you know,,,yeh i hit every tree fence rock stump whatever when we were sleigh riding as kids always went home lumped up

I

idoreallytry

veggin here still she gonna be big becuz she doesnt stretch much does she,,,i am excited i remember it from super troopers lol,,,,peace

Latest posts

Latest posts