What's new

IDO'S FRIENDS AND FREEBIES RUN

I

idoreallytry

like a whole lot of goodness is what they smell like,,,thx bro,,,peace

I

IE2KS_KUSH

May not be soon, but you will for sure see me doin' it! Cannot wait to get those beans going, (ahem..you know the ones) like I said, they are first to go on my list, 1 and 2. Thanks again for turning me on to MP thread and that grow. Very excited to see that.
In the mean time, I just got the confirmation today that I have some gear en route from the boo, while I am on hold, I am gonna go ahead a build a nice lil' library of genetics, so that when I get to go, mang I can GO! Hopefully (fingers crossed) I will be able to start this summer or fall, if all goes well. Maybe sooner, but who knows, in the mean time I can get my jollies by trolling your thread. How's the weather out your way, it's cold as fuck here! SHit, I miss socal!
Oh, on a side note, I picked up a sweet metal cabinet that I know I can modify for my needs as a nursery/mother/standby veg chamber. It's awesome. Well, take it easy and stay warm, keep those pics coming they look sweet.
Keep lean mean and green!

I

idoreallytry

May not be soon, but you will for sure see me doin' it! Cannot wait to get those beans going, (ahem..you know the ones) like I said, they are first to go on my list, 1 and 2. Thanks again for turning me on to MP thread and that grow. Very excited to see that.
In the mean time, I just got the confirmation today that I have some gear en route from the boo, while I am on hold, I am gonna go ahead a build a nice lil' library of genetics, so that when I get to go, mang I can GO! Hopefully (fingers crossed) I will be able to start this summer or fall, if all goes well. Maybe sooner, but who knows, in the mean time I can get my jollies by trolling your thread. How's the weather out your way, it's cold as fuck here! SHit, I miss socal!
Oh, on a side note, I picked up a sweet metal cabinet that I know I can modify for my needs as a nursery/mother/standby veg chamber. It's awesome. Well, take it easy and stay warm, keep those pics coming they look sweet.
Keep lean mean and green!
yeah get that stash built up and come off with a multi strain grow like me,,,,
yeah 6 inches of snow so far and more comin woohoo,,,peace

Nicely done ido. Love the fat buds!!
thats why u like josey ,,,oh sorry u said fat buds, not fat butts...peace bro

I

idoreallytry

thx man i let temps get low late in flower for a couple weeks nothing too cold 60-64 almost everything has a purple tinge but this shit turned completely purple,,,so did my dj's bluebery club cut,,,so if they are capable of pupling i usually see it,,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

i love it i am so lucky to have met some of the coolest mofo's on here,,,,or i would still be smokin colored weed (brown)lol,,,peace and top of the morming to ya,,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

send me a dozen lol,,,yeah i had enough downtown brown to last a lifetime lol,,,,peace fellas stop by anytime,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

how about u put them in a boomerang lol and throw it fromJosey's house,,,peace