What's new

IDO'S FRIENDS AND FREEBIES RUN

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you really going to deprive us of all the laughs Ido?
C'mon man, the laughs are whatits about! Hows bout a smoke report?:biggrin:
RM

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahaha classic Big D i havent laughed that hard in a long time...ROTFLMAO..!!!

Ido m8 nice description...lol

I

idoreallytry

Are you really going to deprive us of all the laughs Ido?
C'mon man, the laughs are whatits about! Hows bout a smoke report?:biggrin:
RM
only cuz u asked nicely i will not deprive you all,,,peace
Hahaha classic Big D i havent laughed that hard in a long time...ROTFLMAO..!!!

Ido m8 nice description...lol
you like that do y,,,well i was goingo describe the Cheese x crit mass, but i don't know now lol,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

pics later on when the wifey gets home,,,it smells like cheese lol,,,no seriously this has like a cheesy astringent smell but fruity very hard to put my finger on,,,i can never tell very well just give the homoerotic descritpions,,,peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well hows it look?,vegs like a monster,thats for sure,i should be able to take cuttings soon,hows the stretch in flower?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what?.... innocent old unk?
picture.php
,i wouldnt do that to ido!! well,i suppose if i have to be known as a molestor of dead mammal genitals,ido can be the 10" sniffer!!LOL

I

idoreallytry

fook u guys lol, i am still giggling,,10 inch moster sniffer now that is just fucked up like i am the only guys who sniffs his hands after he pees lol,,,

but not a lot of stretch it doubled ,,top it now and once again a day or two before flower and you will be rewarded i chopped mine at like 74 days its purple green very prettty trichs about 50/50,,looks nice and has a great smell,,,its sturdy to so might respond to supercropping as well,,,peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Thanks for the info bro...i plan on flowering mine out in the next few weeks once i free up some space.