What's new

So Much Potential.Bright,Solid Future but Dirty&Lazy...

P

pine boy

Hi I.C.Mag welcome to my spinny vert thread.Around a year and a half ago,I threw my hood out and started growing around a single bare bulb.
It's been great but I immediatly saw some issues and brainstormed on simple solutions.
Watering was hard as I cant reach a few plants in the back corners so I got a piece of 3/4" pipe to water thru.So now feeding and watering was cake but pruning and training was impossible.Last run I had a plant I never even saw the veggitation on,just the pot.I had to throw it to compost at harvest.
So now I put in some work(very lil),canniblized my favorite toys and made a rotating stage and added a light.A Cmh 400 to compliment my 400 hps
picture.php

picture.php

For this run it's going to be S.S.H.x N.L.A. and Anaberry X N.L.A. from The Field Marsall Collective with maybe some goodies on the side.All plants are from seed so we'll see what I get in a few weeks from now.Planties are in thier third and final pots of ammended organic goodness and will be having ewc slurry and guano with molasses for thier diet.I'm going for three footers:tree:

picture.php

I'll be vegging for a couple more weeks and let the roots fill the new pots and flip and spin.Weee...:jump:

Enjoy
pb

Floralfaction

that's really cool, I think I know what i'm gonna do with my old skatedboards now.

(i've got that same mini-tower fan with taped over lighted buttons)

peace

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
This puts a huge smile on my face. Please document your next grow with this thing in play.

great diy, look up pallet spinners.. i had this idea a while ago after hearing my girl complain taking plants out to water in the back.. while not cheap they are good for life and can support shitloads of weight..

if go multi level at a point...

love to see it in action. good luck with the bean babies :) ill be watching em grow..
take care dude. happy gardening..
CC

I can relate. Never seeing a plant LOL that's funny. Like your setup though robably more efficient than my ghetto operation.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
hell YES........

hell YES........

holy schittt...BAD..ASS.........indeeed............leave it to a stoner to cum up w/ another use for old skateboard trucks......

simple BRILLIANT.............:jump:

P

pine boy

Thanks for all the positive comments y'all.This thing is gonna kick ass this run.I'm pretty stoked.Flipped on the tenth.

1-1-11
picture.php

1-11-11
picture.php

:wave: :ying: